Hermaphrodites -- Male/Female

Everyone is related to someone else even if neither one knows it. Here's a place to discuss aspirations toward the perfect relationships with our fellow beings.

Moderator: Moderators

lomovsky

Hermaphrodites -- Male/Female

In the book, the Thiaooubans are said to be hermaphrodites which are neither male or female in physical form.

This is one of the important parts that struck me the most because I've read another book before where it writes about 'Ancient Earthers' (Humans on Earth long long ago) who are 'both sexes in one' & has the male/female organs together with the penis inside the vagina.

In 'TP'(Thiaoouba Prophecy), in a conversation between Thao & Michel,

‘But how can reproduction of your race occur?’ I asked. ‘Can an hermaphrodite reproduce?’

‘Of course we can, exactly as you do on Earth; the only difference being that we genuinely control the births - but that is another story.'

In this other book,this fact is also mentioned. - But now,humans(or 'Earthers' which is more accurate) has lost the ability to GENUINELY control the births. This is after a certain 'race' came down to Earth and split the 'Ancient Earthers'(who are both genders in one physical body) into 2 separate male & female body. So after 'this split', the man is made to NEED a woman to reproduce. So what I'm saying is that some 'advance race' split US up to 2 genders.

Then when asked about 'Homosexuality',Thao said,
"The homosexual, female as well as male, is a neurotic (when it is not a matter of hormones) and neurotics can’t be condemned but, like all neurotics, they should seek treatment. In all things, Michel, consider what Nature has decreed and you will have the answers to your questions.

so...it's not a neurotic if it is a matter of hormones. This part is not explored further.

This part also boggles my mind too when I read 'this other book' side by side with TP. ( and it also gives a clear picture on why there are millions of gays/lesbians now on Earth) Hmmm....made me even more curious. .

Have any of you read this book that I'm referring to? There are lots of mindblowing details about Ancient Earth. The book is also said to hold 'keys' for those who are ready.

and what do you guys think of homosexuality? I did a search and there's no posts on gays or lesbians yet over here.

Well...I'm gay :D
Vesko

Re: Hermaphrodites - Male / Female

Welcome to the forum, Lomovsky!
lomovsky wrote:In the book, the Thiaooubans are said to be hermaphrodites which are neither male or female in physical form.

This is one of the important parts that struck me the most because I've read another book before where it writes about 'Ancient Earthers' (Humans on Earth long long ago) who are 'both sexes in one' & has the male/female organs together with the penis inside the vagina.
I doubt in reality a high-category human hermaphrodite's penis would rest in the same hermaphrodite's vagina, but it could be in some other cavity we do not have. How about the testicles? It would be more convenient and safe if they were inside the body, too, but ours weren't designed for our internal body temperature.
In 'TP'(Thiaoouba Prophecy), in a conversation between Thao & Michel,

‘But how can reproduction of your race occur?’ I asked. ‘Can an hermaphrodite reproduce?’

‘Of course we can, exactly as you do on Earth; the only difference being that we genuinely control the births - but that is another story.'

In this other book,this fact is also mentioned. - But now,humans(or 'Earthers' which is more accurate) has lost the ability to GENUINELY control the births. This is after a certain 'race' came down to Earth and split the 'Ancient Earthers'(who are both genders in one physical body) into 2 separate male & female body. So after 'this split', the man is made to NEED a woman to reproduce. So what I'm saying is that some 'advance race' split US up to 2 genders.
Which is that book? BTW note that judging from the information in the "Abduction to the 9th Planet" / "Thiaoouba Prophecy", they are not reproducing by themselves -- I think you'd agree that the union of souls is the highest purpose of sex, and I do not think it is different with them -- also Thao said "exactly as you do on Earth." So they appear, and it is logical to still require a partner, but can switch between male and female roles as they want, as long as the partner switches, too (otherwise we get homosexuality).
Then when asked about 'Homosexuality',Thao said,
"The homosexual, female as well as male, is a neurotic (when it is not a matter of hormones) and neurotics can’t be condemned but, like all neurotics, they should seek treatment. In all things, Michel, consider what Nature has decreed and you will have the answers to your questions.

so...it's not a neurotic if it is a matter of hormones. This part is not explored further.

This part also boggles my mind too when I read 'this other book' side by side with TP. ( and it also gives a clear picture on why there are millions of gays/lesbians now on Earth) Hmmm....made me even more curious. .
Again, which book? Why don't you just name it?
Have any of you read this book that I'm referring to? There are lots of mindblowing details about Ancient Earth. The book is also said to hold 'keys' for those who are ready.

and what do you guys think of homosexuality? I did a search and there's no posts on gays or lesbians yet over here.
Even before I read Michel's book, I thought that homosexuality was unnatural. I couldn't explain it to myself but now I seem to have my own version:

Let's make the following 3 assumptions that I think are completely true:

1. Man, male or female, is naturally searching to improve himself/herself in search for greater happiness. It is a natural need to be continually satisfied.
2. Males and females are compatible but have unique capabilities mandated solely by their sex.
3. One way to achieve greater happiness is by obtaining a greater number (set) of capabilities which make life easier and widen your view of life, presenting you more opportunities.

Then I think it follows that:

* To obtain happiness through an intimate sexual relationship, one needs to try to obtain the total set of capabilities. A join operation of the male and female sets has to be performed through true love and sex as the catalyst. (Based on assumptions 1-3).
* Such a join operation results in nothing (empty set) between same-sex partners. The latter get neurotised because it is not possible to find the missing set in their partner (assumption 2), and doing one's best and never accomplishing a result naturally leads to anxiety, depression, etc. (assumption 1) -- neurosis can include all those states.

I'm saying/writing the above for the first time, so I haven't had the chance to receive any feedback on its truthfulness. I'm not a certified psychologist or something like that.
Well...I'm gay :D
You are very welcome here just as anyone else is. I'm pleasantly surprised that you seem to have considered what is written in Michel's book -- that is, you are not angry or offended that non-hormonal homosexuality is actually a type of neurosis.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?

I doubt in reality a high-category human hermaphrodite's penis would rest in the same hermaphrodite's vagina, but it could be in some other cavity we do not have. How about the testicles? It would be more convenient and safe if they were inside the body, too, but ours weren't designed for our internal body temperature.
For this,I won't know for sure till I see it with my own eyes :shock: ..but I'm still curious..
they are not reproducing by themselves -- I think you'd agree that the union of souls is the highest purpose of sex, and I do not think it is different with them -- also Thao said "exactly as you do on Earth." So they appear, and it is logical to still require a partner, but can switch between male and female roles as they want, as long as the partner switches, too (otherwise we get homosexuality).
I agree with the most parts but I think they don't necessarily need to be a male or female. Maybe,they just decide which of them is going to provide 'The matrix'(sperm) and who provides 'The oven'(egg). So it doesn't hv to be about 'GENDER'. The spirit itself is both genders. This part is also not explored further and I guess its not THAT important.
Again, which book? Why don't you just name it?
I got the '2nd Edition' but not the latest 'Gold Edition'. Here's the website:
http://www.trufax.org/matrix5/welcome.html

When I got and read the book,it was like something that I've been looking for all my life. Being gay,when I reached puberty,is something that just happened to me. That time I had no idea I was 'GAY' but I find myself attracted to males. It just didn't occur in me to 'go find a female partner'. The book is like a confirmation of what I felt based on my experiences and observations. Well,it's not only about that but also discusses on a lot of topics.

But I'm still exploring....

Do go to the website and read some of the articles. i'm sure you'll find something.
You are very welcome here just as anyone else is. I'm pleasantly surprised that you seem to have considered what is written in Michel's book -- that is, you are not angry or offended that non-hormonal homosexuality is actually a type of neurosis.
Thanks for the welcome,Vesko (hmm...nice sounding name,I like)
What is there to be angry about? Actually,I think I know why certain things are said in a certain way. It's like I could almost see the Thiaoouban's face and their wisdom behind it. When I first read it,I couldn't put it down! and it's the first time I finished reading something in a couple of days! :wink: Earth has gone through A LOT...and the MU civilisation - the statue that is still left standing! whoa..

and..ya know what..I'm still exploring my homosexual self and observing others... It's like on-going...never stops...and I'm still single,not even dating hahaha...
Vesko

Thanks, Lomovsky, I really like your open-mindedness, and I hope you find the right way, whatever it is. I'll stick to the opposite sex though ;). Matrix V actually popped in a search I made but I wasn't sure. I found the site some years ago and the front page was basically the same as it is now (including the illustration with the Higher Selves). To me, it seems that its authors (Val Valerian is a pen-name, there are multiple authors of those Matrix series) have made an amalgamation, seeming definitely inconsistent and clashing at times, of a lot of existing information and ideas, all or even most of them not necessarily true, from Eastern concepts, New Age, conspiracy theories, UFO, mind control, control through genetic engineering, etc., and have written them in an unnecessarily loaded language without telling us anything new and original of spiritual significance. In my opinion not to their credit, the authors boast (really boast is the appropriate word here) a lot on how great the book is, which should always raise an alarm. The price of the book is about 100 USD -- this is totally unacceptable and unaffordable by ordinary people. They write that the book is intended to advanced people only and that others need not even buy it, which automatically means that those persons entertain thoughts that they are very advanced, extraordinary, which should really raise a big alarm. To proclaim to your peers that you are advanced and smart shows immaturity, and when you say it and want to teach people the answers to the big questions of life, the immaturity must not be small.
I don't want to start an argument about dimensions and stuff, but since the authors claim that they used OBE to investigate, with such an immodest attitude, those persons would probably have never been able to achieve considerable objective perception during OBE or go beyond a couple of astral planes, simply because their attitude would prevent it by natural law. I doubt what was personally investigated and added as genuinely original spiritually useful info is more than wishful thinking based on subjective perceptions, be they from OBE or some other means/source. Consider this one which appears very illogical to me: that many alien races are intent on thwarting the people on Earth. I wouldn't comment on the rest of the book based alone on the page you have provided, since many things are not clear from the latter and obviously one must read the whole book first, and probably the preceding books in the series (I can see they date as far back as 1994 -- search USENET through Google Groups).
Of course, this is just my opinion, as I can conclude yours differs.
Just my 5 cents.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Meedan

I have no personal experience with homosexuality, so all I can have are theories, but my own limited research seems to support what is said in TP. Homosexuals are 'neurotic' in the same way that anyone with a phobia or an addiction is neurotic. But can you imagine the controversy of a doctor or physchiatrist teaching a 'cure' or 'treatment' for homosexuality :lol: . The cure or treatment would - of course - come in the form of mental techniques, rather than drugs or surgery.

There are many mental techniques for helping to eliminate any behaviour you do not like. As I have said in another post, the best one I have found is one made originally to cure addictions, but the author has reported success with 'curing' all kinds of other behaviours, including homosexuality. Rational Recovery: The New Cure for Substance Addiction http://www.rational.org/ is the book that best explains this technique.

The idea of being 'born gay' is one I find hard to believe. Perhaps if somehow they never changed after being gay in a previous life :lol: . There are so many cases of people who at one time 'realised they were gay', then 'switched back' later in life, but you never see these cases mentioned. I would need more convincing to believe that some people are born gay though.

With that said, sexuality is not exactly the most important part of life is it, I have friends who have phobias :P .
With Love
bomohwkl

Let me present a critical review on homosexuality(gay) and neurosis from my observations. I myself is gay. Surprise and yet able to develop my spirituality greatly.

Below are combination of observation done on myself and on other people. Why do I fancy men? It mean that I cannot get sexually aroused by women and it doesn't mean I couldn't love women.

I started fancy man since the age of 9 or 8 perhaps. Probably I prefer a manly figure. Why do I prefer a manly figure is just like asking why do other straight men prefer women figures.

Something very interesting is that I didn't know that the thought that I had was minority while I was a child. My subconsciousness had played lots of tricks during my puberty in my dream showing the act of gay sex without me knowing how at all consciously. Certainly, it was a shock a few years later discovering the similarity of the act in my dream and in reality. Something really was ingrained in my subconscious mind.

Only one the age of 21 that I discovered that animals do engage in gay sex!! Homexuality consists of roughly 10% of population while bisexual conisted another 10%. I wouldn't debate whether it is natural or not because what is natural usually governed by what is normal. Something which is abnormal could be becuase it is a minority.

Is homosexuality neurotic?
neurosis: a mental illness resulting in high levels of anxiety, unreasonable fears and behaviour and, often, a need to repeat actions unnecessarily.

I have interacted and understood numerous gay people. Majority of them are obessed with sex. Unfortunately, in Western word, regardless of your sexuality, drugs and alcohol are being abused extensively particularly those who are 20s. And more unfortunately, the only physical place to meet people of theor own kind is in the bar and club. Making them vulnerable of loud noise from disco.

Like all other people, gay people seek acceptance and love from their own kind more than straight people (from my observation). The anxiety of the need to be accepted in particular those who they fancy, the unreasonably fear of being rejected make some of them act in a self-destructive ways. That's neurotic! Clubs seem to be a social norm to make acquaintance with other gay people is very unfortuanate. The perception that if you don't go to club, if you don't drink until you are really drunk makes other people think that you are uninteresting and boring. Example of people who have prolonged exposure of loud noise and drugs on degration of the ability of concentration on a learning task is obvious.

It is a norm for gay people to have, eg 10 ex-bfs at the age of 35. Jumping from one ship to another. I have no idea why but it only demostrated the person lacks the understanding of himself and the idea of love.

I also discovered through conversation with some gay *** that sex is often taken as an ego-boosting. The ego is boosted when he is accepted to have sex with a good-looking guy. Because it is indirectly telling him that he is accepted because he is sexually attractive.

Unfortunately, I have no bf or exs in my life or probably the rest of my life considering the amount of gay people who lack the undertstanding of themselves.

In short, the neurosis is originated from the excessive need to be accepted. This dictates their behaviour and, often, a need to repeat actions that gain such acceptance. This usually lead to unhappiness in my part. This is something that requires understanding yourself and other people. I just wonder how many gay people really understand this.

Do you know how to I break the cycle of excessive need to be accepted by my own kind? Then one night, during a self-reflection session, I discovered that even though G.I desires acceptance, G.I doesn’t want to become stupider and unhappy in order to attract acceptance from us. It was a sense of joy and relief that night. That's why Thao said it is the astral body that leans towards the G.I and not the other way round!

Probably, before I was born I was had chosen to be gay at this life time to learn certain specific lessons that otherwise I might not be able to learn from the straight world.

Hey, we make the world less populated! :D Voluntary birth control.
Last edited by bomohwkl on Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yothu

Meedan wrote:Something very interesting is that I couldn't know that the thought that I had was minority. My subconsciousness had played lots of tricks during my puberty in my dreams showing the act of gay sex without me knowing how at all consciously. Certainly, it was a shock a few years later discovering the similarity of the act in my dream and in reality. Something really was ingrained in my subconscious mind.
Have you ever considered a neg's influence? As you may know, Robert Bruce believes that they are able to change sexual preferences.

So do I. From my personal experience I can say that there was a time in my life where I was heavily overshaded and telepathicly feeded with thoughts that I am gay. This influence ceased, my mind is still vitiated with bad thoughts on days I slept badly, but it is getting better and better. All I can say is that I never experienced being gay as my natural state of being (sorry for my hic-hac english). I often thought that I am gay, but acutally I never acted this way, because I simply wasn't gay. Neg's can play with your mind like a puppet. They are really the top of the garbage bin. What helped me greatly to get relief from these obsessive thoughts were the healers on AP combined with EFT (http://www.emofree.com) and Robert Bruce's PPSD of course.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Meedan

yothu wrote:
Meedan wrote:Something very interesting is that I couldn't know that the thought that I had was minority. My subconsciousness had played lots of tricks during my puberty in my dreams showing the act of gay sex without me knowing how at all consciously. Certainly, it was a shock a few years later discovering the similarity of the act in my dream and in reality. Something really was ingrained in my subconscious mind.
Have you ever considered a neg's influence? As you may know, Robert Bruce believes that they are able to change sexual preferences.

So do I. From my personal experience I can say that there was a time in my life where I was heavily overshaded and telepathicly feeded with thoughts that I am gay. This influence ceased, my mind is still vitiated with bad thoughts on days I slept badly, but it is getting better and better. All I can say is that I never experienced being gay as my natural state of being (sorry for my hic-hac english). I often thought that I am gay, but acutally I never acted this way, because I simply wasn't gay. Neg's can play with your mind like a puppet. They are really the top of the garbage bin. What helped me greatly to get relief from these obsessive thoughts were the healers on AP combined with EFT (http://www.emofree.com) and Robert Bruce's PPSD of course.
First of all, that quote is bomo's :lol: . I don't think "negs" would be able to change any part of your mind unless you let them, just like they cannot scare you unless you let them. Intellects are private and cannot be changed by other intellects in that way.
With Love

I don't think I have ever surrendered my freedom of thoughts to anyone since a baby. I have a strong mind and determined will. I highly doubt that the thoughts were feeded by Negs. Dreams are most likely manifestation of unconscious and subconscious mind.
The hypothesis of Neg is difficult to verify and I never encounter people who their thoughts have been possessed. The likelyhood is very slim and besides it sounds like a victim mentality attitude.
Marcus

Anonymous wrote:I don't think I have ever surrendered my freedom of thoughts to anyone since a baby. I have a strong mind and determined will. I highly doubt that the thoughts were feeded by Negs. Dreams are most likely manifestation of unconscious and subconscious mind.
The hypothesis of Neg is difficult to verify and I never encounter people who their thoughts have been possessed. The likelyhood is very slim and besides it sounds like a victim mentality attitude.
Kind of have to agree with above quote. Some people claim to have been phsically abused by Neg's. Robert Bruce himself claims to have almost died from them and killed his own baby (from interviews). I just doubt they can have such an influence over an otherwise healthy individual. In the Thiaoouba Truth CD's, Michel Desmarquet seems to brush off the subject as nonsense (my impression) and really doesn't expand further, just saying that there is nothing in the Universe to fear.
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Yothu

See, there is quite a discrepancy between what is said by Michel and Tom and my own experiences. I agree that nobody is able to influence your mind unless you let them, but generaly agree with the idea of neg's. I trust Robert Bruce's opinion just as I trust my own feelings and experiences. Until someone (maybe myself) gets me a better explanation I won't try to simply ignore it because many people say it could be nonsense. Get me right :) I'll see your point, but nevertheless I prefer to think about it from another perspective.

Besides, can anybody verify that homosexuality is either a hormonal problem or a mental problem? And if it is a mental problem, present an approach to healing? Any ideas? What about hormones? Wouldn't be a cure quite simple if it were hormones?
Marcus

yothu wrote:See, there is quite a discrepancy between what is said by Michel and Tom and my own experiences. I agree that nobody is able to influence your mind unless you let them, but generaly agree with the idea of neg's. I trust Robert Bruce's opinion just as I trust my own feelings and experiences. Until someone (maybe myself) gets me a better explanation I won't try to simply ignore it because many people say it could be nonsense. Get me right :) I'll see your point, but nevertheless I prefer to think about it from another perspective.

Besides, can anybody verify that homosexuality is either a hormonal problem or a mental problem? And if it is a mental problem, present an approach to healing? Any ideas? What about hormones? Wouldn't be a cure quite simple if it were hormones?
Sorry Yothu,

I re-read my post and it sounded rather condesending.

Neg's are certainly real. It's a crying shame they cannot come up with anything else to do. I have heard horror stories of possession and such. Logic tells me that this is not possible and I have always felt uneasy when I read such stories such as Lobsang Rampas http://www.galactic.no/rampa/#english This was no Neg, but an advanced individual who decided to inhabbit a man in the UK, who wanted out of his current physical life.

With regards to homosexuality, I have always been of the opinion that there is nothing wrong with it. Bom explained it well in his above post - it seems a necessary learning experience whether it's neurotic or hormonal.
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
bomohwkl

From mapping the mind by Rita Carter
Is there a 'gay' brain?

...to discover that corpus callsosum differs between gay and straight, in gay it was found to be bigger...... found eveidence to suggest that a specific gene carried on the material line influenced sexual orientatation in men.

It is difficult to verify the fact. I can only verify by my own experience, understanding and knowledge.
Zark

Re: Hermaphrodites - Male / Female

Vesko wrote:I doubt in reality a high-category human hermaphrodite's penis would rest in the same hermaphrodite's vagina, but it could be in some other cavity we do not have. How about the testicles? It would be more convenient and safe if they were inside the body, too, but ours weren't designed for our internal body temperature.
The penis would reside where a womans clitoris is. The penis is 'homologous' to the female clitoris.

Sadly, it happens often enough that babies are born with unusual genitals.. eg: having both a penis and a vagina. Sad because it makes them freaks in the eyes of the average person.

metta :sunny:
z
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Yothu

Marcus Collins wrote: I re-read my post and it sounded rather condesending.

Neg's are certainly real. It's a crying shame they cannot come up with anything else to do. I have heard horror stories of possession and such. Logic tells me that this is not possible and I have always felt uneasy when I read such stories such as Lobsang Rampas http://www.galactic.no/rampa/#english This was no Neg, but an advanced individual who decided to inhabbit a man in the UK, who wanted out of his current physical life.
Hello Marcus,

not condesending at all to me.

You mean, neg's or negative influence or even an advanced person can only get grip of yourself if you are weak and play with the thought to abandon your life? Depressive thoughts weaken your psyche very much. I experienced depressive moods for two or three months this winter and almost commited suicide because I had nobody to talk to and furthermore I did not understand how to get rid of those depressing thoughts and moods, how to energize myself.

I'll try to understand. There are (refering to Michel, which is impression I got from you) no such things as neg's. So there is nothing to have fear of. If something negative is bothering me it is almost certain that this is a "manifestation" created by myself. Or somebody "advance" that is trying to "invade" me. So the more I "polish" my heart the more difficult it will be that I entertain negative thoughts? Is that what you mean?

What about telepathy? Sometimes when I look at a girlfriend of mine I cannot bear looking into her eyes because it is getting me pain (her pain I guess). If a close friend of mine is thinking of me I get irritated and confused for an amount of time (I guess this is his state of mind). I clearly can identify from whom it is coming. It's just like I could hear his/her voice.

See, I would not say that those thoughts are mine, but they have some impact on myself. Only now I am beginning to practise to let such influence go thru me instead of staying with me.

Kind regards