Chalko: 'Most people on Earth will die well before 2012'

Discussion on preserving Nature: preventing the pollution, destruction and disbalancing of the finely-tuned natural ecosystems on our planet.

Moderator: Moderators

Rezo

Re: Chalko: 'Most people on Earth will die well before 2012'

bomoh, whats the occasion?
ET-1

OK its mid 2012 and looking around I see same old same old with plenty of others still around... so will we be saying the same next year? realistically it all depends... the optimist will say yea, the pesimist will say nay, me I just say for the time being I just don't know, though I certainly hope that eventually I'll know though it may be a bit irrelevant by then...
Shen

Thao said:"you have but a few years."So,just think it's 50 years,ok?Well,there are still more than 20 years...But *** can we do?Most people are still caring about themselves.Long way to an "International Union"...
Everything you will experience is a lesson to be taught.
ET-1

Caring about oneself is part of caring about others ...
In the last couple of weeks I learned and changed:
from
not caring about myself when helping others nor caring about the others wanting or not wanting the help
to
not caring if they do not want the help... (I hope they do and if they do I will do all I can to help... though if they don't want help then I will not force them to change)

Before I did not care if they do not want the help, I offered it and let them accept it or reject it
NOW I do not care if they do not want the help, I offer it and let them accept it or reject it...
Caring for other involves caring for oneself... I suppose that many still have to learn what is the better way for themselves... it involves caring for everyone, self included...
Robanan

Tom has updated that topic and corrected it according to better findings and observations
http://www.thefreedomforum.com/topics/nibiru/
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
ronald

Is there any reference to the original message on 2033? Who issued it and why? As part of which discussion such message was given?
If you drop a date, a frame of reference content is usually given.

I thought we are not suppose to know about the future, so I would like the understand more about why anyone would spoil the year of the 'ultimate global surprise' ;)

When you search this forum nor Tom's forum there is no other info about 2033. Just 1 sentence in the nibiru topic. With the next sentence stating that no one knows the point of no return. Kind of contradicts in my mind. How about you?

Anyway, acting today is more important however small the act. Let me work on that small act :)
Robanan

I'm not at a liberty to speak out my mind about this publicly.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
soulrider

The message, issued in 1995, is that planet Earth will be missing from the Solar System in September 2033.
I don't know where this came from, but from memory, when Thao was telling Michel about the moon, she mentioned it was going to crash into the earth in the future. And IF we weren't advanced enough to have already left the planet we would become extinct - which was nearly 250,000 years from now? (or thereabouts)... So, doesn't that mean we will surely still have a planet earth in the solar system in 2033? :-k
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.
Rezo

ptex

Bumping this topic, I tend to agree with Soulrider.
So far so good. We've all heard countless examples of doomsday predictions leading to planetary extinction...
Currently we've only got extreme weather events and a pandemic to deal with :-k
Am I missing something?
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Robanan

For the record about 1358,91 Million people died between 1987 and 2012
World Population in 1987 was about 5,05 Billion
World Population in 2012 was about 7.13 Billion
https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/numb ... =~OWID_WRL
https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/hist ... -by-region

Conclusion is most people on earth did not die before 2012