Alchemy & Biophilophy

A discussion of past and recent world events (from the historical period after Christ, e.g. Renaissance). Let's unlock the lessons from the past events.

Moderator: Moderators

Zio

Alchemy & Biophilophy

I have studied a little bit about both... and I have thought of this link:

Goals of alchemy
1. The transmutation of metals
2. The creation of an elixir that would prolong life indefinitely
3. The transmutation of human life

In a passage in TP, they say that High-Spirited can create things by only the thoughts, so they can also transmute metal and many more. They can also live indefinitively by reconstructuring their cells, not creating a elixir (panacea) of eternal life XP. The answer of #2 is the #3... well transmutation also include cloning starting with nothing. High-Spirited are somewhat Alchemists, since the Great Intelligence (God) is the first one XP

Biophilosophy... I can't make a conclusion after my research... What is the philosophy or science that studies and apply spirituality, atom vibrations (Thiaooubians use it a lot O_o)... in short, what is the title that is the closest to studying the Thiaooubians' science? Like levitation, natural powers, meditation, cerebral waves, whatsoever...

Sorry if the answer is in TP or TFOC... I have yet to complete it.
teradactyl

Re: Alchemy & Biophilophy

i'd like to know the answer to that if any as well. :) *bump*
Om Mani Padme Om
Krad

There is no such a collective science, though the closest to this would be, I believe the quantum-biology.
It is however quite a new and still researched science.
Zio

Oh wow this thread... I vaguely remember the circumstances when I posted this. I wasn't so sure what to study after high school, and was confused about life in general. As of now, I'm studying Psychology in University. And yes, the stuff I study resonate well with my self, so I'm quite happy about it.

About the thread itself, alchemy is just another name for what people from higher planets can do. And it is not the only thing that they can do ;). I don't know how I came up with biophilosophy, since it's not what I thought it would be. However, today's science is starting to discover many things that we can do with the brain, or should we call it, the mind.
ronald

I once looked it up in the dictionary, psychology is the science of mind or mental states and it's processes, including the brain to some extend I guess. It does not state the science of consciousness (being aware), It does not state about "just being", which are all interrelated for a being living in a physical existence. I thought how science of mind alone could fulfill answers to how I can extend the things I can do in existence. (But it was purely a logical deduction test; as to cutting off 1 leg of a frog and seeing how far it can jump, then cutting off another and seeing that it can jump less far.) But overcoming the mind was not part of that. I observed, and found that by this way of thinking you stay in the mind. Actually, the minds gets more into it self, becoming more polluted with thoughts. And as all tools that become dirty, it would not function well.

All this made me ask some questions:

- Why do people in general believe they can do "things" with the mind?
- Why do they think the mind is the actual decision maker?
- Why when the the mind dies at death, should it hold so much importance as to the role it plays in shaping ones decisions(actions) in life?
- If the mind would not be there during life, or perhaps make it really still, how can actions flow forward?

Hence, I observed mindless actions(doing things without thinking) to be more in line with nature and gave a more rewarding experience of being.
The trick was then to become conscious about mind-less actions so that they could be direct according to a deeper will.
Will(to purpose) it seems, untouched by mind has the greatest positive effect on reality.
It was a fresh new look at: When there is a will, there is a way.

And that could be called the simplest design of prayer, with a great potential to direct the all-so subtle universal force that continues to move the worlds.

Turning metal into gold became easy ;)
Zio

Sorry, I had to reread your post a few times to realize we don't have the same definition of "mind". Mind and mental states are not the same thing. For me, the word "mind" is positive, and is the thing we use to become aligned with the universe. Should I call it spirit? Well, whatever the nomenclature is, do know that I was speaking of the good part of our selves.

Another thing: although it may not be defined that way in the dictionary, psychology do deal with the state of consciousness and being. One good example is the philosophy of Rene Descartes (Cogito Ergo Sum). You are right that psychology alone can't answer everything, but it is a part of it. One part of psychology does deal with overcoming your own mental states and maladaptive beliefs.
ronald

What 'so named ronald' observes when mind is silenced through will, states of mind do not exist.
Mind is there, but the being behind it stops(withdraws) interfacing to it.
So defined by the way 'I' observe, how else to explain is beyond words. I'm sorry.

Tell me. When the body dies, does not so the mind?

I would like to learn how psychology deals with the state of consciousness at the moment of death and the state just after death.
You could share any advice please.
bomohwkl

what ronald is saying awareness and mind are different....when you stop being aware, your mind as if it doesn't exist. The awareness is important.
Just like if you stop being aware that the moon is there, it wouldnt be there, maybe it would be ay anywhere.
Robanan

Can you stop being aware?
Can you become aware of true nothing?
you must "be", or you won't be able to
and when you "are", while you "are"
you are only "being"
or you cease to exist
but you already know you exist
when awareness turns to itself
to be what it is, to do what it always does
so that it can always be
and the brain doesn't even matter
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.