Preparing for disasters?

Discussion on preserving Nature: preventing the pollution, destruction and disbalancing of the finely-tuned natural ecosystems on our planet.

Moderator: Moderators

NJones

Preparing for disasters?

Hello,

Has anybody here made a serious effort to prepare for possible forthcoming disasters. I've been thinking about it but reckon it is a waste of time. For example supposing a super volcano does blow, how do you prepare for zero sunlight and a poisoned atmosphere? Oxygen generator/air filter powered by wind turbine might help, but where would your food come from? No sunlight, no food.

Nicola
Essene

Can UV lamps grow plants? I'm not sure but if so you could use them powered by your wind turbine. Also if like Tom you keep a stock of seeds all's you have to do is place them in water and they sprout, then you eat them. Tom is quite prepared and if anybody survives in Melbourne it will be him. He is 400 m above sea level and he thinks that it is dangerous to be anywhere under 300m above sea level. His home is designed to withstand earthquakes, apparently he has had 2 earthquakes recently which almost never happens in that part of Australia. It also is built to hold large amounts of snow on top of it (ice age). The huge rainforest near him will act as a sort of filter to filter some of the air around him.

This disaster will mean only the most prepared will survive and even then they have a very slim chance. Also humanity on earth is facing a double whammy because in the next hundred years or so (I don't know exactly) the earths magnetic field will be at its lowest point and hence all life on earth will die from cosmic rays (radiation) which would usually have been deflected by the magnetic field around the earth. Tom explained this to me but I can't recall all the details.

Although interestingly enough I have a friend who is meant to be psychic and she said in one of her visions of the future she saw people living in great domes, like great populations living in bubbles. These domes may be material which will deflect cosmic rays.... just a theory.

For me I have 4 choices to act on in the future with one underlying goal, to advance as much as I can spiritually so that even if I do die immediately with the disasters I will have advanced consciously..

1. Try as hard as I can to recruit enough people to all go make a community somewhere, build shelters and make every precaution possible for survival.

2. Live my life accepting I will not survive and try to spread the word about TP as much as possible so that more people can benefit by growing spiritually.

3. Go and live with Tom

This last choice I think is selfish and would not benefit anybody but myself and I have not seriously considered it.

4. Live normally, advance spiritually at a snail pace and probably end up on the same category planet in the next life. (this is the cop out choice)
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
NJones

Hello Essene,

I am enjoying your contributions to the forum, please keep them coming!

You wrote:
Also humanity on earth is facing a double whammy because in the next hundred years or so (I don't know exactly) the earths magnetic field will be at its lowest point and hence all life on earth will die from cosmic rays (radiation) which would usually have been deflected by the magnetic field around the earth.
Do you know if this an entirely natural phenomenon or a direct result of our abuse of the planet?

Nicola
Essene

Thanks, I'm glad I found this site.

The shifting of the magnetic poles is entirely natural to my knowledge. These changes are cyclic. The pyramids were built when the magnetic field was at its highest point and even now if you put a compass next to the pyramids it goes haywire. Also aeroplanes are not allowed to fly over the pyramids because it causes major problems with the electrics.

I do not know about it in detail, I suggest you google it or something.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Essene

I will have to clarify with Tom when I talk to him next about the magnetic field of the earth. Perhaps I will post a question on it on the reader forum.

Also I've done some quick research on lamps that grow plants. So yeh it is possible to grow plants from these special lamps.

I think either a very strong greenhouse, preferably large equipped with lamps powered by some source such as an outside wind turbine would not only provide food but oxygen for those concerned. I think an underground greenhouse, perhaps using hydroponics would be a good idea aswell.

Rezo

how about aeroponics? how different is that [in effectiveness] from hydroponics?
ronald

HAND WATER PUMP WITH A PENDULUM
http://www.veljkomilkovic.com/indexEng.htm

The above reminded me of page 31.
"ingenious installations".. .."to obtain water from incredible depths"
survivor

If s.h.i.t.e hits the fan, then it won't come down to 'who' is best prepared in their garden, but rather how to protect your garden of eden from savages. This is ofcourse whether or not you're prepared to protect.
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
kuzya42

survivor wrote:If s.h.i.t.e hits the fan, then it won't come down to 'who' is best prepared in their garden, but rather how to protect your garden of eden from savages. This is ofcourse whether or not you're prepared to protect.
You BETTER be underground.
Essene

I'm just curious if the *** does hit the fan and you haven't prepared at all but your neighbor has created a "garden of eden" and he refuses to let you in what would you do?

I for one don't think I could bring myself to try and get in by force, I think I would rather curl up in a ball and wait for the end knowing full well I had my chance to also make a garden of eden but decided not to and must suffer the consequences. I certainly don't want to hamper my spiritual growth by acting foolishly in the end. Although who can tell in such circumstances.....

gog

Hmmmm well, i mean why bother??? who wants to live forever...

Look at MU.. they were supposed to be so advanced YET!! were they prepared??

i for one, will just take it gracefully, enjoy life etc etc etc...
Essene

Another interesting theory about the pyramids is that they could of been used to survive a flood. If the claims of free energy, purifying water, air etc are true then the Great Pyramid could very well have been used to harbor a few survivor, just a thought.......

Shen

Re: Preparing for disasters?

Now it might be the nearest to disasters.Better get ready,both physically and spiritually.Get prepared to run,if hearing from your higher self(you see i am not good at English).Everyone should get TP and others' copys(paperback),in case of power failure.If disasters came,we should spread them to prevent rumors and even organise protests.
Everything you will experience is a lesson to be taught.