Global Warming Today

Discussion on preserving Nature: preventing the pollution, destruction and disbalancing of the finely-tuned natural ecosystems on our planet.

Moderator: Moderators

ElectricIty

Global Warming Today

Really, the best way to help the environment would have been to give people more choices. If we had a choice of electric cars which looked like todays cars but with the smarter energy that would have been something. I can only imagine a Ford XR6 running on solar energy with a backup smart battery. It would have been too simple. Choices government! Ofcourse, these days the majority of people no longer seem to believe in global warming. I was recently on a website telling them that global warming was real and that Al Gore was right with his documentary and I was told basically where to go!! I was ridiculed. I being from Australia am mortified by our government for wanting to tax us further with a carbon tax which clearly is not going to work. Another tax!! Omg. It would be far better to create jobs in the clean energy sector and give us a choice on real smart cars!!! I know that global warming is affecting us and is beginning to take a toll on our weather. Many people cannot seem to understand. Some would rather believe in a planet x playing havoc. For anyone that dismisses global warming, I urge you to watch a brilliant documentary called Crude which just recently aired on History channel. It sums up everything. It took millions of years for crude to form and we are pumping it out of the ground so fast........It will eventually run dry and we will have to look at a clean source but ofcourse, I feel it will be too late. All they care about are profits, PrOfIts and PROFITS. What a mess. What a shame because profits could have been equally made with the cleaner fuel. DUH.
Robanan

Re: Global Warming Today

It is indeed a shame,

Regarding Al-gore I still believe that he was one side of the misinformation campaign against the people that is... if I wanted to kill an idea, I would hold the wrong side of it so high everyone would see it, make it a famous and popular idea for it to reach everyone, and then tear it down piece by piece little by little, punish those who believe in it with taxes and socially, scientifically, economically, politically attack it in every way possible until it dies. Fighting fire with fire so to speak.

If you read http://bioresonant.com/news.htm you will clearly see what huge mountain of understanding al-gore clearly missed or aimed to ignore deliberately.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
riya

Re: Global Warming Today

Climate change is any long-term significant change in the average weather that a given region experiences. Average weather may include average temperature, precipitation and wind patterns.
riya