Cold Magnetic Force (or 'Gravity' as mentioned in the book)

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

bomohwkl

Re: Cold Magnetic Force (or 'Gravity' as mentioned in the book)

ronald wrote:Keshe Foundation :applause:
http://www.keshefoundation.org/en/media ... foundation
is just another misinformation or extremely poorly- presented science. I gone through the "science" and I don't understand a single thing. It just doesn't make sense. logically and rationally, completely different and separated from the known physics. Since it is incoherent with what we have known in physics and doesn't represent an extension of new physics of improved theory , i strongly think that it is just another people trying to con people money.

Newtonian law is an approximation. Einstein extended the Newton's law of motion, the Newtonian laws are still valid in everyday life but not at interstellar objects.
Quantum theory is revolutionary and the relationship is expressed in mathematics which fit very well with the experimental data which classical physics failed to find an answer.
T
Robanan

Re: Cold Magnetic Force (or 'Gravity' as mentioned in the book)

HOT magnetic force of earth is generated by the molten mantle of earth, without it the sun would burn our atmosphere away. I'm still not sure about the Cold magnetic force, that is if it's generated by the solid core or other solid layers of the planet or the total solid/relatively cold mass on earth; or the hot core also plays it's part to generate hot magnetic force? What I know is that we have two distinct magnetic force fields generated by our planet and their properties being different, can be researched out and studied appropriately.

I don't buy into the Dark matter nonsense. The related observations can be explained differently.

Anyway, Tom has his research about physics of gravity down on nujournal.net check it out.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.