Astral Projecting to Thiaoouba

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Arki

Astral Projecting to Thiaoouba

Just wondering if anyone has astral projected to Thiaoouba? I haven't been able to AP on command yet, but was hoping there were some advanced APers here who would share some stories :)
shezmear

I my self have tried on many accusations, and had no success, however I know tom gave it a good go for a while, He told me years ago a story how he left his body and saw a field of what he thought was wheat, It was night, the field was cut in perfect right angle corners, he then went on to say, that he was drawn back to earth and viewed Australia from space, he said at this point it was as if his higher self was saying, “This is where you belong”

Was it thiaoouba?, well that is what he was aiming for, but who knows...

This prompted me, to consider the way the universe is structured, could it be that you can’t go and poke your noise about higher category planets in astral body, I guess this really comes down to intentions.

I’m sure you could have some fun with remote viewing though :)

Hey, like your name :)
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
survivor

I find this interesting.....below I underline and quote Tom Chalko from the freedom forum.

I managed to go to Egypt to see pyramids and the Sphinx, but haven't yet succeeded to explore the planetary interior.On one occasion I had a weird impression that the "core" is just a gigantic doko... [Tom]

..link provided http://www.thefreedomforum.com ..type gigantic doko in the search textbox.
Teda

Thanks for the link survivor. I have been wondering if anyone has explored the planetary core. I went inside the sun once without even trying. This experience is new to me, it happened last year.

Teda
Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.

- Maori proverb
Rezo

I projected and think somehow accidentally 'pulled' my brother w/me, and a friend of mine....a few rare occasions we shared dreams -- anyway we were on one of jupiters moons, and I got reeeeeeeeal dizzy/nauseous from the weird gravity, or my imagination of it....immediately I woke up, pulled back to my body SO fast. I actually felt it, like a magnet turned from repulsion to attraction back to the other one. I didn't expect to be where I was, I wanted to go to another inhabited planet and somehow got 'lost' I guess.
I think I asked to experience different gravity but didn't specify.

Ive had 'dreams' w/one of 'them' at my old house, when I lived there, on a computer, answering the questions I had for a while about a few technical things, which my consicous mind cannot recall. Wish I remembered :(

Ive not tried to project for a while, almost a year. Maybe I should try some more? Got a little astral atrophy. I am capable of dreaming semi-lucidly but its usually spontaneous aka subconscious and want to get in more touch w/it naturally, but haven't had any breakthroughs yet.
tom

astral projection techniques

Hello all,

I am wondering anyone here know the astral projection techniques by people
at http://www.gnosticweb.com ?
Robanan

Hi tom,

I don't know about them, can't afford to go through studying them either, though I could try to assist if you had a question about something more specific regarding these techniques.
Vesko

Tom, welcome to the forum! I have noticed that some people behind http://www.gnosticweb.com claim with a certainty to be masters -- for example, one of them was a "Master of Karma" and "one of the 42 Judges of Cosmic Justice". Such extremely grandiose claims should be taken with entire bags, rather than pinches of salt. That is why be very careful. Although the course you've mentioned is free of charge, be on the lookout for hidden charges. I'll stop here, and will add more when and if I've been through the course myself. Don't get me wrong -- I am not attacking those people -- but because extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, you need to be very careful.

Again, please be very careful while you are taking the course, and if you do, please share with us any impressions.

May I ask you if you have read "Thiaoouba Prophecy", the book this forum discussion revolves around?
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
tom

Astral projection etc.

Vesko wrote:Tom, welcome to the forum! I have noticed that some people behind http://www.gnosticweb.com claim with a certainty to be masters -- for example, one of them was a "Master of Karma" and "one of the 42 Judges of Cosmic Justice". Such extremely grandiose claims should be taken with entire bags, rather than pinches of salt. That is why be very careful. Although the course you've mentioned is free of charge, be on the lookout for hidden charges. I'll stop here, and will add more when and if I've been through the course myself. Don't get me wrong -- I am not attacking those people -- but because extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, you need to be very careful.

Again, please be very careful while you are taking the course, and if you do, please share with us any impressions.

May I ask you if you have read "Thiaoouba Prophecy", the book this forum discussion revolves around?
Hi Vesko,

Thanks for your welcome to the forum and the warning. I have read 7 books by Lobsang Rampa and Thiaoouba Prophecy about 8 years ago and I has been very curious about stories in those books ever seen. Back then, Lobsang Rampa books were not available online (http://www.lobsangrampa.net), and neither were TP.

But since then, I have not met anyone in person who can convince me about the existence of the astral plane.

Actually, I found out recently that before the time L Rampa, there were a group called Theosophy Society, founded 1875 by Madame H.P.Blavatsky, they have published a lot material related to astral world, human psyche, etc. More info on the society:

http://www.theosophical.org/society/index.html

An online book published by one member in the society about the astral plane:

http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/gdp ... astral.htm
the_greek

Re: Astral Projecting to Thiaoouba

Arki wrote:Just wondering if anyone has astral projected to Thiaoouba? I haven't been able to AP on command yet, but was hoping there were some advanced APers here who would share some stories :)
And how would this be possible? This so called Thiaoouba is a 9th degree/level/dimensional place. If you think in terms of dimension, you can't since the astral is only 4-5th. Me thinks you'd need a higher level projection.
tom

According to modern theoretical physics, the so-called "string theory" conjectures that
we are living in an eleven-dimensional universe, the first 4 dimensions are x,y,z and time,
the rest dimensions are orthogonal to the first 4 dimensions.

However, common scientists are skeptical to the spiritual world, so they are trying to explain
that the remaining dimensions are curved in such a way that we cannot detect them with common
human perceptions...

Maybe the astral world belongs to those remaining dimensions :)
BlackwaterPower

I hear that the astral dimension is a simulated version of the actual dimensions in which no one was able to freely move around in because humans were programmed into a mind consciousness system which was used to keep people enslaved in order for the creators (of humans) to maintain their position of power. I, personally, don't think it's necessary to even practice astral projection anymore. I used to, but now I don't.
Robanan

One just needs to be able to maintain a perfect silent mind in before trying to concentrate on anything, when you lose your concentration you have to start again from silencing your mind and restore your discipline.

Science is worse than religion these days concerning such matters, misrepresenting reality. The best way to make sure your experience is real is to maintain a disciplined mind, you will find you have good starting points also, that silence isn't really silent and the black screen you see when you close your eyes isn't really black when you allow your perception to "forget" the light you register with your eyes (that have their own small memory buffer too, which empties fast enough once you close your eyes) and start registering the light that comes through your connection with your higher-self to your perception. You will be able to intuitively recognize the light that vibrates in harmony with your inner sound, and the trick from there is to practice concentrating on that specific frequency of light each time you get there to actually perceive it.

I think it's easier to practice reaching the higher-self first and eventually it will be come known to you what to expect and what to do to successfully have conscious OBEs and Astral Travel.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Aeon Psyche

the_greek wrote:
Arki wrote:Just wondering if anyone has astral projected to Thiaoouba? I haven't been able to AP on command yet, but was hoping there were some advanced APers here who would share some stories :)
And how would this be possible? This so called Thiaoouba is a 9th degree/level/dimensional place. If you think in terms of dimension, you can't since the astral is only 4-5th. Me thinks you'd need a higher level projection.
Astral travel happens by erasing the dimensions. You can travel so fast because you erase matter and time. Not by adding an extra dimension. Hartark (a pure spirit who loves me a lot) dragged me all the way to thiaoouba before using the rope technique on me. Someone there wanted to either explain or ask me something. By the time i got there i had told hartark i should go on alone (i dont know why) . i fell asleep while he was talking. As soon as he noticed by my question, he laughed and i was back in my room. The next day i had a very vivid nightmare i feel that was related.

Im not lying.
Rezo

whoa. care to share about the nightmare as well? This is interesting. of course, only if you are willing to share about it. I have never been able to AP to there, but have of course done so on this world. and have had vivid dreams in the past...