Robert Bruce

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Yothu

Re: proof vs trust

Zark wrote: in the case of Fenris: some witch who is addicted to drugs!
Zark, JFMI where did you get that information? Not for gossip, but I still would like to know. You can pm me if you like.

Like RB himself said: nobody is capable of 100% error nor 100% truth. I'd say, I can agree with this.

Kind regards
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Zark

Re: proof vs trust

yothu wrote:
Zark wrote: in the case of Fenris: some witch who is addicted to drugs!
Zark, JFMI where did you get that information? Not for gossip, but I still would like to know. You can pm me if you like.
Oh dear, I apologise Yothu I didn't realise I had been so ambiguous. In his first post Fenris had said this:
from http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=496
The third person I mentioned has had knowledge on the subject was another witch. She described it as being an oracle(she didn't elaborate as to how) and its purpose is to search the souls of people for its master. However she was also a drug addict!
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Vesko

Re: Re...

InfoSource wrote:I agree with vesko and robanan on their views on werewolf?s and fear induced nonsense

But there is a possibility that half human half animals exists..

In Thiaoouba prophecy Michael described seeing flying horses with human heads on them (female ones) speaking an earthly language and on Mu he said there were some animals with human heads as well, perhaps there were genetically engineered?
I doubt that they were genetically engineered, because if you carefully read the book, you conclude that the Thiaooubans are all about doing everything in the most natural way possible. While genetic engineering is a valid proposition, I don't think that they would engineer their own animals just so that they would look more human!

I think that the Creator has created certain human-looking animals on their planet because as everything is more superior on their planet, so are the the looks (and perhaps the character and abilities) of their animals.

Since this is a forum about Michel's book, I must say that according to Michel Desmarquet from the audio interviews, the animals souls and the human souls don't mix and are totally separate.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Vesko

yothu wrote:Like RB himself said: nobody is capable of 100% error nor 100% truth. I'd say, I can agree with this.
Nobody is capable of 100% error?
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Robanan

I think that the Creator has created certain human-looking animals on their planet because as everything is more superior on their planet, so are the the looks (and perhaps the character and abilities) of their animals.

This explanation is applausible. :applause:
From the book...
On the higher planets, Nature itself, enters the stage to assist ‘the pupil’ and, by
the time you reach planets of the sixth, seventh, eighth and ninth category, not
only is your Astral body highly evolved, your physical body has also benefited
from your development.
On higher planets then, Nature must be really really advanced if it is meant to assit the pupil.
From the book...
Thao flew us over a plain on which I could see animals of all sorts
- some were two-legged and resembled little ostriches; others were four-legged
creatures, similar to mammoths, but twice as big. I also watched cows graze side
by side with hippopotamuses. The cows were so similar to those we have on
Earth, I couldn’t help but remark on it to Thao, pointing as I did so, at a
particular herd, just like an excited child at the zoo. She laughed heartily.
‘Why shouldn’t we have cows here, Michel? Look over there and you’ll see
donkeys and there, giraffes - although they are somewhat taller than on Earth.
See how lovely those horses are as they run together.’
Bold and underlined text from the quotes is my emphasis.

Look the above what some people may think that are half human/ half animals are simply "Lovely Horses"

I'm off to Thiaoouba!!! :sail:
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Robanan

Zark wrote:Skip to the conlusion if you find the mumbo jumbo too much

Then, any such conclusions would be deprived of any value at all.
Zark wrote:Let x == Elephant with pink and blue polka dots (or in our case a werewolf)
Let y == Universe
(A) x does not exist in all y .. (ie. Werewolf does not exist in all Universe)
(B) x does exist in all y ... (ie. Werewolf does exist in all Universe)

If x does exist (and we find photographic evidence) then (A) can be proved true, and (B) can be proved false. BUT if x does not exist then we can not find out whether (A) or (B) are true or false without knowing the entire content of the universe.

Conclusion: In plain english this means that even if werewolves do not exist we can not prove it in absolute terms.
Your analysis does not have a control parameter. You need a control parameter that would qualify as a measure to check if some thing can/can't exist. In plain english, it means that you simply didn't actually examine if something (ie. a werewolf) can/can't exist in the universe.

Let's find a suitable control parameter: :computer:
Thao says:
"Now usually, in nature, everything has a precise reason for existing
-Quote from the book

It is also understood from the book that accidents "do" happen. It is clear (to me at least) that the existence of a werewolf cannot relate to any such accidents. Please see the examples of such accidents given in the book, I categorize them as "low level" genetic mess (am I wrong?). A werewolf is of much a higher category ( A whole man <=> A whole animal) Therefore it must have a "reason" to exist. Since nature is an integral part of the universe. We can conclude that "Usually, in the Universe, everything has a precise "reason" for existing (I made up this sentence by myself)"

Since a werewolf must exist within the domain of Nature to be able to be observed and interact/interacted with by other entities who exist in the domain of Nature. It all becomes Clear...

We can check to see if there would be a "reason" for a werewolf to exist. If it has a reason then it can exist. If it doesn't have a reason to exist, then it is very unlikely that it can exist. It is also clear that these reasons must be compatible with the universal law.
Zark wrote:Since our knowledge of the universe is limited we often must choose whether to trust a person's eye witness report. And that comes down to whether we find the source of the information trustworthy.
Is Michel Desmarquet a person who can be trusted? Can Thiaooubians be considered as a trustworthy source of information?
(I composed these questions with a lot of love and concern toward the individuality of those who come to read them, and I am in no way inclined to force anyone to believe in specific things. I imagined that Zark is not the only member of the forum who would read my post)

Does a "reason" for something to exist apply as a good control parameter to you? Can you propose a good control parameter that may fit better, so that we may make better explorations and better approximations?
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Yothu

Vesko wrote:
yothu wrote:Like RB himself said: nobody is capable of 100% error nor 100% truth. I'd say, I can agree with this.
Nobody is capable of 100% error?
Not in a mathematical sense. I'm sorry, I posted this comment totally out of context. Actually RB mentions a story of some indian hunter who get's teleported straight to London out of great stress. Well, he says:
Of course, this kind of thing is never validated because it is way too difficult to prove, and open to fraud and etc if anyone tried. But grains of truth exist in all these things. No person is capable of 100% error, just as no one is capable of 100% truth.
Actually, what I agree with is that at least a grain of truth exists in such stories. We could argue about this one, this is really only my opinion :)
Vesko

Robanan wrote:
Vesko wrote:I think that the Creator has created certain human-looking animals on their planet because as everything is more superior on their planet, so are the the looks (and perhaps the character and abilities) of their animals.

This explanation is applausible. :applause:
From the book...
On the higher planets, Nature itself, enters the stage to assist ‘the pupil’ and, by
the time you reach planets of the sixth, seventh, eighth and ninth category, not
only is your Astral body highly evolved, your physical body has also benefited
from your development.
On higher planets then, Nature must be really really advanced if it is meant to assit the pupil.
Indeed. Also the following, from the chapter "Coming Back 'Home'":
'You see, as we exist on a superior planet, all we have that is material, is also superior, as you have seen for yourself.'

Robanan wrote:
From the book...
Thao flew us over a plain on which I could see animals of all sorts
- some were two-legged and resembled little ostriches; others were four-legged
creatures, similar to mammoths, but twice as big. I also watched cows graze side
by side with hippopotamuses. The cows were so similar to those we have on
Earth, I couldn’t help but remark on it to Thao, pointing as I did so, at a
particular herd, just like an excited child at the zoo. She laughed heartily.
‘Why shouldn’t we have cows here, Michel? Look over there and you’ll see
donkeys and there, giraffes - although they are somewhat taller than on Earth.
See how lovely those horses are as they run together.’
Bold and underlined text from the quotes is my emphasis.

Look the above what some people may think that are half human/ half animals are simply "Lovely Horses"
Look below the paragraph you quoted:
'I was thrilled, but wasn't I constantly thrilled by this experience - sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less? What really rendered me speechless, to the amusement of my friends, was the sight of horses bearing the heads of very pretty women - some blonde, others auburn or brown and even some with blue hair. As they galloped, they would often soar for tens of metres. Ah yes! In fact, they had wings, folded back against their bodies, which they made use of from time to time - something like the flying fish which follow or precede ships. They lifted their heads to see us and tried to rival the speed of the Lativok.
Thao reduced speed and altitude, enabling us to approach within several metres of them. There were more surprises ahead of me, as some of these horse-women cried out to us in a language that was recognisably human. My three companions answered in the same language, and the exchange was obviously a pleasant one. We didn't linger long at that low altitude, however, as some of the horse-women soared to such heights, they almost touched our vehicle, thereby risking injury to themselves.
My thoughts are that those are indeed animals but superior animals in a sense, basic verbal communication possible with them, i.e. animals with rudimentary language ability, but much better than what certain Earth animals have. It comes as no surprise to me that if everything must be superior, certain animals could be designed to be closer to us so they can have basic verbal communication with us -- and why not, this would be pleasant, no?

One friend of mine I gave the book to, stopped reading when she reached this point -- she said it's too much. But as I think more about it, it seems nothing overboard.
Robanan wrote:I'm off to Thiaoouba!!! :sail:
:) On a winged female centaurs sightseeing and conversation tour :).
Yothu

Is there a place left on your ship, Robanan? I'll provide some arms for rowing... :pirat:
VeskoP

Hahaha, I had forgotten we had a pirate emoticon! How's "Caramba" in Thiaoouban?
"Man exists physically for the sole purpose to develop spiritually" -- let us all really remember this when we think what to do next.
Robanan

How's "Caramba" in Thiaoouban?
They don't say "Caramba" on Thiaoouba, they just smile... :D

Hey yothu, Let's row together for a while as I row for myself and you row for yourself, we are already on the same boat my friend :) Some day we will all sit together on a planet like Thiaoouba and remember the "goldenplanetforum"... :wink:
VeskoP

Robanan wrote:Hey yothu, Let's row together for a while as I row for myself and you row for yourself, we are already on the same boat my friend :) Some day we will all sit together on a planet like Thiaoouba and remember the "goldenplanetforum"... :wink:
:cheers: That was pretty cute, Robanan!
"Man exists physically for the sole purpose to develop spiritually" -- let us all really remember this when we think what to do next.
Vesko

Because of the recent discussion about Sai Baba, I'm posting this here, but urge you to post further comments on the topic Is Sai Baba Sent from Thiaoouba, Too? in the General Discussion forum, since they would be most relevant there. The original of the following is there.
Vesko wrote:To those of you who think Sai Baba could, may or might be who he claims to be and do miracles, take 3 hours out of your schedule and watch the following 3 videos in their entirety:

British TV Channel IV documentary "Guru Busters", 1995 (video is missing the end)
Video: http://home.hetnet.nl/~gurubusters/gurubusters.wmv

Danish National TV documentary "Seduced", 2002
Video: http://home.hetnet.nl/~seduced/seduced.wmv
Video transcript: http://www.saiguru.net/english/media/013002seduced.htm

BBC TV documentary "The Secret Swami", 2004
Official BBC documentary page: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/t ... 791921.stm
Video: http://home.hccnet.nl/cmg.vdsandt/The%2 ... 0Swami.wmv
Video transcript: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/p ... _06_04.txt

For further information, visit http://www.exbaba.com.
SonnyHudson

Re: Robert Bruce

For some reason this Werewolf-related stuff keeps following me through my life even though I was never really interested in the subject.

My first experience has to do with a curious dream I had as a child, which turned to be prophetic to some degree: The dream part that I remember starts with me walking at night to the dugout house my friend and I had built. There was smoke coming out of the fireplace's hole in the ground. For some reason I didn't go straight to the door but instead went to the hole to look down. I saw a human type of thin hand completely covered with hair of dark brown color. In my mind I thought, or knew [as it sometimes happens in dream], that that was a "werewolf". I woke up. It was around 11 am. The day was dull and it was drizzling. When we were having breakfast my uncle came into the house saying that there was a smoke coming from our dugout house [he's just arrived from Moscow on a train/bus and he had to walk though the backyard not far from where our dugout house was]. I thought that maybe my friend was there, but when I came into our dugout house there was no one. The coals in the "fireplace" were still hot and smoking. It was then that I remembered my dream I had that night... As for the friend, it's unlikely she could have been there because the day was bad and she had a habit to sleep till noon. Besides she told me it wasn't her and there's no reason for a girl (remember we were little kids back then) to go and build a fire in an earth house on a rainy day in the early morning. Due to the bad weather there wasn't anyone else of our friends in the village that weekend...

After reading Thiaoouba Prophecy about 7 years ago and starting having my interactions with Thao I once had a dream where in the very end of it I for some reason asked Thao if Werewolves were real. She said nothing and stopped smiling lowering her head. It was an awkward moment and I don't know why in the dream I had to ask that question of the many I had. Sometimes I remember that dream in the village about the werewolf but I don't think about it that often...

Then there was a video from Ghost Adventures in Canada, Olde Fort Erie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGWS6lTRjEc. At around 1:25 into the video they capture something that looks like a clawed hand morphing into a more human-like arm. Immediately I associated it with a werewolf. You can see why if you look at it closely. Personally I have no reasons to think that Ghost Adventures' crew have ever faked their evidence but be your own judge on this.

Also not so long ago I had a dream when I was again in the village. There was a strange young woman wearing a mask. I don't remember what she was saying to me but she was kinda playful and cute in her manner of speech. When she removed the mask her face was completely covered in hair and its features again made me identify her as a werewolf. The dream once again was unexpected as I didn't read anything about the subject for a very long time.

As it's been mentioned before Thiaooubians can transform their bodies and I can't rule out the possibility that the mythology about werewolves has a real foundation, alas greatly embellished and distorted by much nonsense. It's worth mentioning that Saint Christopher is sometimes depicted with a dog's head. I wonder why? Could there be a connection?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynocephaly
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Christopher
"Faith is never perfect but knowledge is" - Thao