All hell will break loose

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Zark

All hell will break loose

Folks, I've been getting dream after dream telling me something bad is going to happen in Sydney like an invasion or a nuclear attack. Yeh it sounds crazy and I'm seriously putting myself out on a limb, I mean dreams are dreams right.. But these have been truly powerful dreams. Particularly the last one and it said that all hell will break loose on Monday (this Monday).

I think it would be a good idea to take a road trip to the mountains for the day, just to be on the safe side!
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Zark

Re: All hell will break loose

Ahhhh well me and my vivid dreams. It was such a strong dream though, and it genuinely had me worried.

Anyone else been getting similar dreams?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
ronald

no
Krad

Well, we more or less know that earthquakes will grow in both strength and frequency. Altough I would say that from now on, we will have major earthquakes every 3 month or so.

But strictly for the topic, I only had one strange dream but it was last year in June.

It was decidedly different then when your higher self sends you a message, and i remember multiple entites (not really knowing what those could be) telling me that everything will be alright.
Zark

Thinking back to my own dream.. But now I think I would be wary of any dream or vision that gives a precise date. That would be like "serving the meal on a plate".

Michel didn't like people giving apocalyptic dates as he knows that there have been instances where people committed suicide believing the world was about to end.
Zark

>> we more or less know that earthquakes will grow in both strength and frequency.

Tom thinks so. Actually Jesus said that would be the case "in the last days".

>> decidedly different then when your higher self sends you a message

Hmmm.. How would you describe your higher self messages?

Sometimes I have a very brief visual only vision when I'm between waking and sleeping. Often monochrome with movement. Such ones are visually very clear, topical, and give guidance so I think they are from HS. They also often make use of symbolism - useful as it helps to encode the message visually and also perhaps gets around the serving a "meal on a platter" issue since you still have to work to decide it.
Robanan

http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2016/0 ... d-myanmar/
About 40 townships across the state were affected since April 19. The storm severely affected Mandalay, Sagaing, Magwe, Shan and Arakan states.
As of April 25, 14 people were confirmed dead died and 18 injured. Over 1 100 homes were destroyed and 11 600 damaged. Hundreds of cattle animals died, as well.
We are not proficient at reading our own dreams, don't forget that regardless of the dreams feeling like a warning they always are 100% aimed at an intimately personal level to you only. In this case all that made you misinterpret or misread your dream are to be your focus of attention for your spiritual development. For example if you find your attention spectrum filled with misinformation, inaccurate information or simple beliefs that you have not researched enough to have a clear understanding of, you might find them affecting what you think of your dreams as a result. My view is that since you are becoming better at lucid dreaming your higher self is training you to tune in properly.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.