the healing crystals i have only help in a certain way but i guess i haven't fully figured out how to use them yet. they up my positivity and motivate to work on matters but it still seems to hard for me...
anything would be greatly appreciated.
I am not a doctor but do know that there is not much time before we turn old and die.
I have confidence in you.
1. Stop blaming the trauma. You need to get over it because there is a lot of life you still need to live. What may be important is not the trauma itself, but the memory and thoughts of it that you have kept for some reason. Resolving the issue within your mind will greatly help your healing.
2. Retake control over your body during anxiety attacks. Just close your eyes and listen to your breathing, take a few deep breaths and start breathing normally.
3. Keep normal breathing and slowly stretch your limbs as much as possible while keeping your normal rhythm of breathing. Then release your muscles comfortably.
4. Repeat number 3 until the feeling of anxiety is gone. Even while moving your body do your best not to lose your rhythm of breathing.
5. Make sure to have a glass of water, after.
The goal is not to get rid of anxiety; much like pain and joy (and other such things) it's a reaction of your body that is meant to give you specific feedback. You need to have an amount of it that you can handle.
1. Cold showers
2. Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV). Have a teaspoon or two in juice.
Also, I reckon first try taking up some exercise like swimming.
I once fasted after getting some bad food poisoning and had an interesting experience - after my digestive system was cleared out I felt incredibly at ease, all that tension and low level anxiety was gone. My mind was also bright and creative. My point is the digestive system has unexpected effects on our emotions and even our immune system.
A "fast" in which you only eat fruit, water or fresh made juice is a good way to start, but you need to be willing to go at least 4 days.