Contradiction?

Official information, announcements and interviews in the press, on TV, radio.

Moderator: Moderators

Sparrow

Contradiction?

Hi guys,

I just watched a YT video of Michel talking about the higher self and the different bodies. It appeared inconsistent with what he said in the book.

In the book he talks about the 9 different bodies:
1. Physical
2. Astral
3. Fluidic
4. Physiological
5. Psychic
6. Astropsychic
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?

I think I have forgotten one or two. I thought a couple were left out of the book, too.

In the Youtube video he talks about:
1. Physical
2. Etheric
3. Causal
4. Karmic
5. Fluidic
6. Mental

https://youtu.be/ONwgXEjv834

This is probably the biggest inconsistency I have found between the contents of the book and his online interviews. A bit concerning for me!
ronald

Re: Contradiction?

It’s inconsistent in that various topics in the interview are casually mixed And within a short time. But it is only a summary explanation of important topics; for us to study ourselves. Listen and observe carefully, see the excitement and eagerness to share and the search for words, while thoughts are already at the next topic. Fast thinking people knowing several languages can sometimes have this issue which hampers communication. Let’s forgive any fellow earth-born human being for the imperfections in their communications.

Hence; I refer to the book if I have a need for clarification. ‘the spoken word vanishes, but the written word remains’.
ptex

All the bodies are mentioned in the book, the exact order is not as important as each function is.

The bodies are:
  1. Physical
  2. Astral
  3. Astrophysical
  4. Astropsychic
  5. Fluidic
  6. Physiological
  7. Psychotypical
  8. Auric
  9. Etheric
If you don't know them all, it's a good opportunity to re-read the book :wink:

However, only one of them is eternal. Can anyone tell which??
Sparrow wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:26 pm Hi guys,

I just watched a YT video of Michel talking about the higher self and the different bodies. It appeared inconsistent with what he said in the book.

In the book he talks about the 9 different bodies:
1. Physical
2. Astral
3. Fluidic
4. Physiological
5. Psychic
6. Astropsychic
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?

I think I have forgotten one or two. I thought a couple were left out of the book, too.

In the Youtube video he talks about:
1. Physical
2. Etheric
3. Causal
4. Karmic
5. Fluidic
6. Mental

https://youtu.be/ONwgXEjv834

This is probably the biggest inconsistency I have found between the contents of the book and his online interviews. A bit concerning for me!
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Sparrow

Thanks Ptex, I will have another look through to confirm. I have read the book about 15-20 times, but always learn something new!