Housing?

Do you want to change our current monetary system? Do you want to be involved in a project to INSPIRE billions of people by providing CONTRAST through EXAMPLIFYING yourself that a prosperous civilisation can be founded based on UNIVERSAL LAWS?

Moderator: Moderators

bomohwkl

Housing?

Information about building a house without wasting resouces go here. Eg. How can a person build a house (weather and climate needed to be consider..)
Kestrel

I know how to use bricks and blocks.

But thats pretty traditional. ;)
I am still working on a pyramid though.

However, in all seriousness this is a great question. Have you checked out toms site recently its pretty inspiring. http://www.mtbest.net
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Vesko

I just had a look at Tom's site and saw it's updated. It's amazing. Thank you, Kestrel.

BTW what was that about the pyramid? I once asked Tom when he is going to build a pyramid (didn't get an answer, though).
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Kestrel

Also what about that minato engine Vesko, I saw a video of it in action. Seems like its impressive, I wonder how we could accquire some to power some real stuff besides fans.

I think that I can come up with something better something creative.

Thomas has something most impressive. However, I think I could improve upon it, just not sure right now how. But lets all think about it eh ?

Vesko, I'de like to share this story with you. I saw this on TV some time ago, I think of this story quite often. I looked up an article on it today for you and everyone else here. http://www.agilitynut.com/sunkengardens.html

Some things they left out. He was an Italian immigarant. He grew up on a orchard and his dream was simply to have his own orchard of citrus fruit. It was destroyed after realizing his land was "useless". It was so hot there that he retreated many nights to sleep in a celler created for food.

However, he was intelligent enough to catch on ;) His creation is truly wonderful. But I bring this story up because hes o so creative.

Also his famous quote is this ""to make something with lots of money that is easy – but to make something out of nothing… now that is something.""

Now given he got a bit greedy with it yes, however its astonishing just the pictures of the orange trees sticking from holes in the ground like bush's and the fruits more prolific then on surface trees. I am reading the article I admit I dident know about his financial problems ;)

‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao