Hermaphrodites -- Male/Female

Everyone is related to someone else even if neither one knows it. Here's a place to discuss aspirations toward the perfect relationships with our fellow beings.

Moderator: Moderators

Marcus

You mean, neg's or negative influence or even an advanced person can only get grip of yourself if you are weak and play with the thought to abandon your life? Depressive thoughts weaken your psyche very much. I experienced depressive moods for two or three months this winter and almost commited suicide because I had nobody to talk to and furthermore I did not understand how to get rid of those depressing thoughts and moods, how to energize myself.
Hi Yothu,

It was really more an example and I doubt the validity of that particular story. In essence - I think that most people are effected by there own particular frame of mind. I guess that it is up to the individual whether they choose to be influenced by anyone else.

Telepathy is a learned skill and I agree with all you wrote on it. My girlfriend and I experience it all the time.

Did you examine why you were depressed, what conditions existed. How did you eventually get over the depression. Can these answers prepare you better for next time?
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Yothu

Reiki attunement to treat homosexuality?

Well, I came to the conclusion that it is connected to the relationship with my family.

Apart from that I have something to mention: I believe that the tendency to be homosexual relates to a type of trauma. This can be a trauma of having been abandoned, abused or severely hurt by the opposite gender in an extent that certain feelings are not allowed to flow unhinderedly. With that I mean that one sticks to the same gender because of a kind of fear. Fear, perhaps, that has never been expressed appropiately.

What seems almost certain to me is that something in childhood went wrong in the lives of homosexuals. Either it was a choice made by the individual or it was 'provoked' by fear inside. I really believe that most homosexuals have a feeling of deep fear burried inside of them. I'd really like to know more about it and speak with a professional. Also I would like to know what kind of 'treatment' can be applied.

May sound funny, but what about a reiki attunement to balance sexual orientation? When I received my reiki attunement (I received one when I was granted my healing request on AP. That time I did not notice, only after I read some articles about the process of attunements I realized that I actually received an attunement) I felt the strongest and straightest sex drive ever for a period of about two or maybe three weeks. Besides, it was then when I noticed that women are 'VERY' receptive to my feelings. It was that strong that I did not had a doubt for even a second.

It was also this time when all my doubts about my own sexual orientation (and I had quite some as I mentioned earlier) vanished. Completely. Leaving no trace. People noticed that change in me too.

Since then I know the experience of spiritual healing. No doubt that it works.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
bomohwkl

I felt the strongest and straightest sex drive ever for a period of about two or maybe three weeks.
Giggle. Running into forest, only see the trees but not forest. Surely, such physical expression is just a prima sexual drive. That's so common among gay people. Their [moderated] governed their minds. :cry: :cry: Very disappointing. Of course, unfortunately most straight males are like that too. :cry: :cry: . Sometimes, I wonder how can an intellect be male or female and how can our intellect be biased towards the need of sex with opposite sex.............
What seems almost certain to me is that something in childhood went wrong in the lives of homosexuals. Either it was a choice made by the individual or it was 'provoked' by fear inside. I really believe that most homosexuals have a feeling of deep fear burried inside of them. I'd really like to know more about it and speak with a professional. Also I would like to know what kind of 'treatment' can be applied.
Something wrong in my childhood? I could only see that I received so little affection from a father while I was child. Probably that I am yearning for a male affection. But still, it cannot explain why adult male yearns for female affection. I wish I am not gay, my life would be EASIER. I am going to be asexual. My sexual interest has been dwindling for male and couldn't find any sexual interest with female too. After you have seen too much rubbish, you will soon lose interest on the rubbish. That's my current condition.

"Bless those who suffer, as they have found the kingdom of God." Jesus.

I don't want to miss out the experience of exchanging the highest blissful feeling between two humans. Do you think it is possible to do it without sex? I seek acceptance, respect, appreciation, admiration and finally love. Don't think we can just jump straight into love without all these. Inflactuation is widespread.
Yothu

bomohwkl wrote:
I felt the strongest and straightest sex drive ever for a period of about two or maybe three weeks.
Giggle. Running into forest, only see the trees but not forest. Surely, such physical expression is just a prima sexual drive. That's so common among gay people. Their [moderated] governed their minds. :cry: :cry: Very disappointing. Of course, unfortunately most straight males are like that too. :cry: :cry: . Sometimes, I wonder how can an intellect be male or female and how can our intellect be biased towards the need of sex with opposite sex.............
Don't take it as offence Bomohwkl, but I think that you are commenting your own thoughts about what you think I experienced.
Must sound funny, but in this case it was pure attraction without lust. I'd say it was more of an energy exchange, exchange of appreciation for the beauty of the opposite gender or something. It's really hard for me to describe it, but it was more like being totally aware (at least for a moment) of the beauty that is within women. Ah, hope you know what I mean... ;)
Something wrong in my childhood? I could only see that I received so little affection from a father while I was child. Probably that I am yearning for a male affection. But still, it cannot explain why adult male yearns for female affection. I wish I am not gay, my life would be EASIER. I am going to be asexual. My sexual interest has been dwindling for male and couldn't find any sexual interest with female too. After you have seen too much rubbish, you will soon lose interest on the rubbish. That's my current condition.
Bomowhkl, you name it. You know there is 'something', something perhaps you want to escape or at least something that you are uncomfortable with. Take it for good, I can relate to your words.
Vesko

Meedan wrote:I don't think "negs" would be able to change any part of your mind unless you let them, just like they cannot scare you unless you let them. Intellects are private and cannot be changed by other intellects in that way.
yothu wrote:See, there is quite a discrepancy between what is said by Michel and Tom and my own experiences. I agree that nobody is able to influence your mind unless you let them, but generaly agree with the idea of neg's. I trust Robert Bruce's opinion just as I trust my own feelings and experiences. Until someone (maybe myself) gets me a better explanation I won't try to simply ignore it because many people say it could be nonsense. Get me right I'll see your point, but nevertheless I prefer to think about it from another perspective.
I am not sure of the reality of any negs, and especially the highly powerful demonic types, but I would have to disagree with Meedan because it is possible to strive with all your mental might not to let something access your mind, but if you are not mentally strong enough, you are going to be overpowered.
Marcus wrote:Kind of have to agree with above quote. Some people claim to have been phsically abused by Neg's. Robert Bruce himself claims to have almost died from them and killed his own baby (from interviews). I just doubt they can have such an influence over an otherwise healthy individual. In the Thiaoouba Truth CD's, Michel Desmarquet seems to brush off the subject as nonsense (my impression) and really doesn't expand further, just saying that there is nothing in the Universe to fear.
Just a tiny correction: it was not his own baby, but a friend's baby he was given to hold in his arms.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Vesko

From the new colour paintings, we can now see the truth about their intimate parts. There must be very good reasons for this design.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Alisima

I often dreamt I had both sexual organs. Ofcourse I just found it silly.
Don't read my signature.
Marcus

Vesko wrote:From the new colour paintings, we can now see the truth about their intimate parts. There must be very good reasons for this design.
Being as they are, I'm sure it's for greater sensations for themselves (stated in the book) and greater sensations for the source.
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Zark

Vesko wrote: (...) it is possible to strive with all your mental might not to let something access your mind, but if you are not mentally strong enough, you are going to be overpowered.
I don't know if there are negs or not, but I do know from personal experience that there are extremely powerful entities whose will is so powerful that it is extremely difficult to fight against. Much like the case when Michel tried to stand up before the Thaora but was completely unable to do so.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Yothu

I believe that Thiaooubans have to have both sexual organs because of their mindset. When you are neither male nor female would it create a great disturbance if you would have only one set of sexual organs? I believe that their bodies simply followed their spiritual evolution, as mentioned in the book.

Besides, Thao and Biastra look very pretty. Much more feminine that I have imagined. They have to be real beautiful. I am sure Michel felt more than comfortable in their company, as he has mentioned it in his book.
Vesko

I think that as drawn, Biastra looks more male than Thao and Latoli. Also, excuse me, but do you mean that Latoli is not very beautiful? For me, s/he's number #1. ;) :wink: But please don't tell Thao or anyone else from their planet you happen to meet somewhere. ;)

They are both male and female, because the Creator and the Higher Selves are both male and female. That is obvious, because the population of the Earth is roughly half male, half female, with the scales weighing towards the females (I don't have the exact statistics now, but the number is 52% females, I think). So that explains the preference towards the feminine appearance, too.
Zark

Vesko wrote:They are both male and female, because the Creator and the Higher Selves are both male and female.
hi vesko,
I am wondering: Since I am male, does that make my HS male? Or are all HS's hermaphrodites?And what use does a HS have for sexual organs ??

Several years back my dreams showed me a very brief glimpse of my previous lives (well I presumed it was my previous lives) and in these lives I was female.. From what I have read this is quite normal. Anyway, my only point is that we can change from male to female through our various incarnations depending on our stage of evolution and what kind of lessons we need to learn.. I am not sure that our HS's gender (or perhaps lack of gender) is necessarily linked to our own gender.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Vesko

Zark wrote:
Vesko wrote:They are both male and female, because the Creator and the Higher Selves are both male and female.
hi vesko,
I am wondering: Since I am male, does that make my HS male? Or are all HS's hermaphrodites?And what use does a HS have for sexual organs ??
I would think that the HS has the equivalent of our sexual ability, because the world is full of HSs. While it may receive sexual sensations through the nine physicals bodies it has, perhaps because of its superiority, it has its own totally independent capability to directly experience additional sexual sensations with another HS. I wouldn't discount this possibility. Furthermore, if you read about astral sex by Robert Bruce, out-of-body sex is possible.
From what I have read this is quite normal. Anyway, my only point is that we can change from male to female through our various incarnations depending on our stage of evolution and what kind of lessons we need to learn...
Of course we change, otherwise we'll not be able to develop in a full and balanced way.
I am not sure that our HS's gender (or perhaps lack of gender) is necessarily linked to our own gender.
I surmise that any HS's gender is not linked to our own gender, and that it can equally well serve both male and female physical bodies. However, the point is, this is a guess. Perhaps there are all male higher selves and all female higher selves at the lower categories, and only at the higher categories are the HSs hermaphrodite -- Michel says in the audio interviews that on the ninth category, there is one (a single) higher self per person, so logically it ought to be hermaphrodite.

Hmm, we'll see.
Zark

Vesko wrote:...Perhaps there are all male higher selves and all female higher selves at the lower categories, and only at the higher categories are the HSs hermaphrodite.....
We can I suppose ask, but I don't suppose that the HS will give us info simply to satisfy our curiosity ? HS seem to only pass on info when there is a real need.
Leo

My personal opinion is that male and female terms are only a physical thing. The creater and higher selves are neither male nor female. I have always classed H.S.'s and the creater as 'Its', a gender neutral term I know but to me it more suits the non-physical.

I do agree that Thiaooubians are both male and female, and I think Thao even told Michel to class them in the Gender neutral term of 'It'.

I once met a guy from Sydney who claimed to know names and sexs of higher selves, and he always called me (my higher self) Frederick, until it dawned on me, my immediate past life I WAS a male called Frederick :)

So, in some respects maybe he classed my higher self as a culmination of all my past lives and experiences, until the point that it released a part of itself to live a physical life as the physical Australian Male called Leo :wink: Maybe in my next physical life whether I am male or female (or maybe lucky enough to be a hermaphrodite on Thiaoouba :wink: ) again some may class my H.S. to be a male.
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...