Sometimes I Think of Funny Things

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Kestrel

Sometimes I Think of Funny Things

Yes its true, but I have no one to share them with unless I want a blank stare, of not quite understanding what Im talking about.

I know theres a program that is called SETI thats search for extraterestrial Intelligence. Why are we bothering to look, im still on the other SETI project, thats Search for Trestrial Intelligence. Theres been a few bleeps on the monitor, but nothing to be alarmed about ;) Perhaps I missed it, or am searching the wrong time period. :lol:

We live on earth, why not take a break to sit back and laugh at our misunderstandings for a second. I know their not all funny but why not?
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Alisima

Well, i certainly do that. Laugh. But the problem with laughing at your own misunderstanding is that you think you do understand!!

But i agree we could use a break. Perphase after WWIII, when we are all caveman again. :shock:
Don't read my signature.
Kestrel

Well we just need to know that we dont understand everything about a certin thing.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao