Thought I'd Post This...

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

GreatIntellect

Thought I'd Post This...

Hey everyone,
Life's been pretty hectic around here, so I've been gone for a while. I've been doing a lot of writing lately, so I thought that I'd share it with you. Not really related to anything on this forum yet, but just the same, here it is:

URL snipped -- site is being moved

Be warned, it's ad supported! Let me know what you think! I'm gonna be posting some non-fiction stuff in the future (i.e. stuff from TP, spiritual stuff, and my own little theories which I would like all of your input on).

By the way, it's good to be back. :D
-G.I.
Vesko

Re: Thought I'd post this...

GreatIntellect wrote:Hey everyone,
Life's been pretty hectic around here, so I've been gone for a while. I've been doing a lot of writing lately, so I thought that I'd share it with you. Not really related to anything on this forum yet, but just the same, here it is:

URL snipped -- site is being moved
Thank you for pointing us to your work. It does have something in common, with those angels and pariahs :).

BTW, don't worry about frequency of participation. There's no silly competition here. ;)
Be warned, it's ad supported! Let me know what you think! I'm gonna be posting some non-fiction stuff in the future (i.e. stuff from TP, spiritual stuff, and my own little theories which I would like all of your input on).
I read the two parts of "Pariah" and a couple of the shorter things. I like your writing style; the words are full of life and meaning. I like it when the author writes lucidly, but forces me to examine the meaning of individual words in the sentence, so that I can understand all the extra touches and additions to the main point of the sentence.
By the way, it's good to be back. :D
-G.I.
So you are stooping to inferior human emulation mode again, aren't you, G.I.? ;)

All the best in your future writings and other work that you find dear!
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?

Thank you for pointing us to your work. It does have something in common, with those angels and pariahs .

BTW, don't worry about frequency of participation. There's no silly competition here.
Ahh, indeed! GREAT INTELLECT PARTICIPATES IN EVERYTHING! Obviously, angels are a big part of my life. (Otherwise, I wouldn't be here, would I? :wink: )
I read the two parts of "Pariah" and a couple of the shorter things. I like your writing style; the words are full of life and meaning. I like it when the author writes lucidly, but forces me to examine the meaning of individual words in the sentence, so that I can understand all the extra touches and additions to the main point of the sentence.
Again, much thanks. I believe that it's possible to describe anything through language, and I try to build up the perfect way of making it vibrant and surreal. In a sense, I get to live out my chosen screen name. :P
So you are stooping to inferior human emulation mode again, aren't you, G.I.?

All the best in your future writings and other work that you find dear!
Yes! Human emulation mode sometimes works best. Because, well, to clarify, I'm terrible with C++.

Again, thank you very much! I gave the site a pretty hefty graphic update since you visited last, and there's more on the way!
GreatIntellect

BAH! That's me up there... Forgot to log in.

Yes, even G.I. makes mistakes. You've got an appendix, don't you? :wink:
Vesko

You mean you wrote the universe in LISP then? (side note: lisp is one of the oldest but still unsurpassed languages in a lot of important aspects)
I bow before you, O, l33t uberhax0r... (elite uber-hacker)
Don't be too modest, Great Intellect. With your writing skills, don't forget you are simply able to write down (with Notepad) directly to machine code without an intermediate language.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
GreatIntellect

I think I wrote a while ago, in some other topic, that I wrote the universe in Visual Basic. Sooner or later, I'm gonna have to compile it again!
Vesko wrote:I bow before you, O, l33t uberhax0r... (elite uber-hacker)
For some reason, I found that absolutely hilarious! I love Notepad. I've got probably 12 text files on my desktop that just say "New Text Document (1)" or whatever number corresponds. I don't remember what any of them are for.
GreatIntellect

Don't know if anyone cares or anything, but I made some changes to the site's layout and stuff. Take a look if you're interested!