Realize We Have the Power

Do you want to change our current monetary system? Do you want to be involved in a project to INSPIRE billions of people by providing CONTRAST through EXAMPLIFYING yourself that a prosperous civilisation can be founded based on UNIVERSAL LAWS?

Moderator: Moderators

Cezyl

Realize We Have the Power

Great category.

I recognize that we need to recognize we have the power. For instance, there's really no need for a 'Disclosure Project'. Instead of beating on the door of some government person to acknowledge that what we're seeing in plain view is a UFO, we can just accept it and start to build from there.

Reading Preparing for Contact by Lyssa Royal I learned that the government and the way this country and this planet is, is a result of our own intents, beliefs, and desires as a whole. This is supported by several sources, such as Seth, and Orin and DaBen, as well as Bashar. The secrecy and compartmentalization of the government is a reflection of the secrecy and compartmentalization in ourselves. Anyone, ANYONE who wants to know whether UFOs and ETs are real can know for themselves. They can look up all the time, do some research, etc. If someone says, 'the only way I'll believe it is if the gov't says it', and the gov't ain't saying it, it means that person doesn't want to know. Unfortunately this is the case with the majority of the population it seems.

Thus the most radical change we can make, I think, is in ourselves, and then helping others around us, in a grass roots fashion. Of course with the technology of today, 'around us' geographically means the entire planet, with the internet and all.

If we all stop looking to the gov't to do or admit something, and start our own communities without money, built by ourselves, farming for ourselves, helping each other, the system will fall because no one is there to keep it up. Anyone interested in building a nature community? Drop me a line.

Cezyl

http://www.worldtrans.org/lyssa
http://www.orindaben.com
Yahoo Search: Seth Jane Roberts
http://www.bashar.org
http://www.cezyl.com
http://www.louisobe.com
http://www.cezyl.com/OBEs/the_astral_realm.htm
I don't go OBE anymore. I come back from it. - Cezyl
Aisin

That's a very good point, Cezyl.

We are starting to have an idea what we desire in an optimum community, but it could be a huge step from 'reality', and sustainability will be a problem as you brought up.

Yet, to bridge the gap between the ideal and to influence the current world to be better as a whole, is an even greater challenge. To set up our ideal community only requires effort from some 10's of people, no matter how much obstacles there are to overcome. But to influence the government and the poeple to want better systems, requieres overcoming the inertia of the mass of people. When people refuse to think, we can't force them to. Hence we can only work hard to try to inspire them to think. Now, this is the hardest part, people seek comfort in stability and familiarity, to resist changes is human nature, or at least nature of those who don't think.

one of the first step which i can think of is to improve the educational system and the syllabus. it is the easiest way to reach out to a big group of people and expecting the least possible resistance from them.

and the educational system everywhere in the world still requires much improvement. for example, the A-level Biology (uk syllabus) still taught Darwinism & evolution from random mutation when i was studying a few years back. not sure if there's any improvement by now. after i finished the paper, it took quite some effort & readings to shake that idea out of my mind :pale:
Leventis

People need some inspiration so it can spark them their curiocity. In the beginning they might need some guidance too. After that we are capable w/ our HS to move on and see things for our-selves. (I believe :p)
Leventis
The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.
-Socrates
Alisima

Re: Realize We Have the Power

Cezyl wrote:Thus the most radical change we can make, I think, is in ourselves, and then helping others around us, in a grass roots fashion. Of course with the technology of today, 'around us' geographically means the entire planet, with the internet and all.
When you help yourself you automatically help everyone around. Lets say you take some time off to do some heavy contemplation of the mind. During that contemplation you realized various bad 'habits', and actually overcame them. Because you are more calm you can forget about hate, lust, greed, vanity, anxiety, jealousy, etc, etc. Doesn't that help the people around you automatically?

I think we should wait for people to ask our guidance before we should actually give it. Don't help people unless they deliberately ask for it. In that way we don't imprint any idea's on them they don't want. I can understand it will look selfish and egoistic NOT to tell people how to live in happiness, but in the end it is not that case.
Don't read my signature.
Aisin

one thing remains abstract in this discussion, ie: HOW to go about achieving it?

Leventis: how do we provide inspiration to spark their curiosity?

Cezyl: how do we help those around us in a grass root fashion?

Alisima: how do we make people know guidance is available somewhere (eg: from us) if we don't do sth in the first place? how do they even think that an alternative is possible? i don't dispute what u've said abt making ourselves a more pleasant company for others, but that's on inter-personal level. how abt the big scale social impact? not much will change if we dont' target the bigger group.
Alisima

aisin wrote:Alisima: how do we make people know guidance is available somewhere (eg: from us) if we don't do sth in the first place? how do they even think that an alternative is possible?
That ofcourse is the hardest part. You have to make people curious about how you handle stuff, curious enough that they will start asking questions.

Once I gradually introduced my friends with the spiritual part of life, I immediately saw who where interested and who weren't. With those who were interested I took the matter even further and started discussing about after-life, heaven, etc.

Lately my friends started asking why and how I meditate. Ofcourse I immediately explained them the purpose of meditating in a non-discriminating way. And some even asked if I could teach them to meditate.

There are also people around me who ask why I wear a chakra shirt, and then I give answers to them ofcourse. (Most just ignore the answer though and tell me that I must have "lot's of guts" to wear such a ridiculous shirt.)

Isn't that where helping starts?? little by little??
aisin wrote:i don't dispute what u've said abt making ourselves a more pleasant company for others, but that's on inter-personal level.
It is a inter-personal level where it starts. How do you think the Masters and Medicine man of the old ages got there reputation from?? Do you think they 'advertised' with enlightment right away?? No, they gradually build their reputation piece by piece and only at the very end they were able to 'advertise' enlightment in such a direct manner.
aisin wrote:how abt the big scale social impact? not much will change if we dont' target the bigger group.
That is a common mistake. If you only were to help just ONE person in your entire life, I think you'll help much more though, then even such a small contribute would simplify matters during future lives.

Today people want to do something good, and see result right the same day. That is not how it goes. You have to have patience, because some things won't change overnight.

Undoing damage is done the same way doing damage is done, gradually. If you were to tell people the whole truth, they would simply 'overload'. You would just make matter worse.
Don't read my signature.
Cezyl

Hey all.

Aisin: I agree. Just a handful of people can start. Without trying that will add to the collective consciousness and help universally also. Thus, I think we can just be ourselves to our best and grow, and come together with the like-minded (like here, now), and inevitably a critical mass will be reached, without any need to ‘influence’ anyone or even try to change someone’s mind. We’re all one essentially, and the universe, I think, is naturally flowing toward growth. We’re with the flow!

See the answer below for Alisima for the rest aisin...

Perhaps you should bring the school lesson thing to the attention of your teachers and stuff man. Give them some books or something. Share a web link. I gave my doctor in New Orleans the book Healing, Entities, and Aliens. She didn’t finish it, but it’s a start.

http://www.etmedical.com

Cool Leventis. :>

Alisima: I agree. Changes within ourselves naturally ripple out. Those who are ready pick up on it and it catalyzes their growth. I don’t think there’s a need to try to protect someone. If someone says, “Hey. I had a dream I was floating by my ceiling”, to not mention out-of-body exploration when you want to inside and you know that’s what it is, doesn’t help them (or you). The synchronicity of existence and their higher self could have created that situation for that person, though their conscious minds aren’t even aware of what’s going on. It was created for you too, to be a vehicle to share, and to open your ability to be open. Thus like Bashar said, the best we can do is be ourselves completely in the moment. That in itself will naturally help those around us, in a grass roots sort of way. And it seems you have that down pat already. :D Little by little, naturally in our own ways…

If everyone here in our lives did what she just did, though it will be only a few people at a time for the individual, consciousness would be expanding in leaps and bounds on a planet wide basis.

I agree about even helping just one person Alisima. As Orin said in Spiritual Growth we don’t have to be famous or something to make a significant difference in the world. How are we to know how exactly just a kind smile we give to a person crossing the street affects the planet. In this universal nexus, this sea of integration and infinite possibility, in this ocean of many droplets, each person plays a major part, and each moment determines the world.

Cezyl
Leventis

Thank you Cezyl :)

How to challenge people and spark their curiocity. Well that is actually a hard question to answer. I am aware that each person has come to this path differently and each person is different and they can be reached by various means. I my self have my dad meditating for years a very small influence very few times I had meditated before the Book and other lately readings. I also have a friend his dad is interested in things such as OBE's and esoteric search. Never had any real important conversations with his dad, sometimes with him but very small ones. The way I got dragged into all this is by making a work http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/10609118/

I named it white magic. Before I did that though I wanted to be sure I would get things right and not name it anything bad. I ended up on a site that talked about magic dream control and OBE. After that I wanted to read more so I searched for OBE. I ended up on Chalko's and robert bruce site.

It just occured to me that i should be thankfull for the experience up to now. I believe that everything happens for a reason..... :)

I believe its hard to inspire people because you have to find something to reach them. Inside their heart. Some people as the book says are not ready for it...you can't do many things about them but there are others who are open minded. The book also mentions how a group can have a greater impact than a single individual. Although it is the work of single individuals uniting and the individual must first be find with himself uniting more of such people can create an unstopable power.

:)
Leventis
The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.
-Socrates
Aisin

Hi all, thank you for sharing your thoughts... i was abit overwhelmed by the amount of changes needed in the positive direction and that the gap seemed too big to be bridged by the effort of a small group of people, and we don't know how much time we have. the book has been published for >10 yrs, only a small percentage of people have been inspired. i think i should try to remember Alisima's point, such matters take alot of patience. :)
Alisima

Cezyl wrote:Aisin: I agree. Just a handful of people can start. Without trying that will add to the collective consciousness and help universally also. Thus, I think we can just be ourselves to our best and grow, and come together with the like-minded (like here, now), and inevitably a critical mass will be reached, without any need to ?influence? anyone or even try to change someone?s mind. We?re all one essentially, and the universe, I think, is naturally flowing toward growth. We?re with the flow!
You are indeed correct Cezyl when you say that a critical mass will inevitably be reached. When we subject ourselves to our true nature, all good will come naturally.
Cezyl wrote:I don?t think there?s a need to try to protect someone. If someone says, ?Hey. I had a dream I was floating by my ceiling?, to not mention out-of-body exploration when you want to inside and you know that?s what it is, doesn?t help them (or you). The synchronicity of existence and their higher self could have created that situation for that person, though their conscious minds aren?t even aware of what?s going on. It was created for you too, to be a vehicle to share, and to open your ability to be open.
Yeah, ofcourse you should help. When someone say's "Hey, I had a dream I was floating by my ceiling" it would mean, in my book, that they are passivly searching for an answer, although it may not be formulated as a question it is certainly something they wonder about, otherwise they probably would not have raised the subject in the first place.

My earlier stated argument, "Don't help people unless they deliberately ask for it", comes with a lot of OR's and IF's. I find it hard to express, in just one easy understandable sentence, when to help and when not to. But I think we both agree on the subject though.

I'm glad. Have a nice day.
Don't read my signature.
Aisin

I agree with that point on helping only those who ask too, because only these people will treasure it without feeling we're imposing our principles on them.

Alisima, i've found an alternative expression for you, in a single sentence :)
Never give advice unless asked.
~ German Proverb
(can be found at: http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/2448.html )
Alisima

aisin wrote:Alisima, i've found an alternative expression for you, in a single sentence :)
~ German Proverb
Yeah, that is a good one. But there are some people on this planet who don't ask, they avoid direct questioning and talk in an abstact manner about the subject.

Lets say person A holds valuable information on meditation and person B wants that information but does not know person A has it. Even when person A and person B would have a 30-min chat they would probably not bring up the subject. Because of that person A would not help person B because person A does not know person B seeks help, and person B does not know who to ask and therefor does not ask.

The solution is that person A should always, but not too often on the same person, subtly try to change the subject to whatever he has valuable information of, in this case it would be meditation. So when person B talks about headaches, or about having a hard time getting asleep for example, person A should slowly bring up meditation, first as a solution to person B's problems and perhapse later as the "stairway to heaven".

I have tried this and it actually works. You should not go to far and imprint ideas upon people ofcourse.
Don't read my signature.
Vesko

Alisima wrote:
aisin wrote:Alisima, i've found an alternative expression for you, in a single sentence :)
~ German Proverb
Yeah, that is a good one. But there are some people on this planet who don't ask, they avoid direct questioning and talk in an abstact manner about the subject.

Lets say person A holds valuable information on meditation and person B wants that information but does not know person A has it. Even when person A and person B would have a 30-min chat they would probably not bring up the subject. Because of that person A would not help person B because person A does not know person B seeks help, and person B does not know who to ask and therefor does not ask.

The solution is that person A should always, but not too often on the same person, subtly try to change the subject to whatever he has valuable information of, in this case it would be meditation. So when person B talks about headaches, or about having a hard time getting asleep for example, person A should slowly bring up meditation, first as a solution to person B's problems and perhapse later as the "stairway to heaven".

I have tried this and it actually works. You should not go to far and imprint ideas upon people ofcourse.
Mark my 2 c words -- Alisima is 101% on track here. Over the years, I've also tried exactly what is recommended in the scenario that is described, and it works. The subtle unintrusive help is the way to go.

Cezyl -- glad to see you around again!
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Cezyl

Hey Vesko!!

Thanks man. Glad to be back. 8)

Cezyl