Thiaooubans Among Us?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Vesko

Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Marcus

It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Kestrel

‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
bomohwkl

Kestrel

‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Rezo

Re: Thiaooubans Among Us?

crop circles formed may 22, 2011 in krasnodar, with ufo sighting previous to formation:

http://bit.ly/kJfUTq
http://bit.ly/lIrQHh

never seen one like this before? wonder what it means. i dont normally look but saw these and went 'hm'. >2 km across field of grass, so its not exactly crop 'circle', either. Anyway.

coordinates are +45.079383, +39.141922 for better viewing.
ronald

Asteroid belt. New? or Existing?
Rezo

ah, hmmm...
Mlody

Matt

Mlody

Kindred

I'm new here, having read the book three times since coming upon the Thiaoouba site about 2 months ago, not counting several reference look-ups I made to clarify my understanding.
Question: Are Thiaooubans among us? I feel it depends upon how you define this question.

As stated in the book in several instances, No... as they presently manifest on their home world, they could only last here a little while, nine days max due to Divine Law. But, moreover, the natural pathogens that exist on Earth would cause them great harm. So, they can stay and observe for a short period while on the surface, but not indefinitely. It is more likely that they observe (visually, electronically and aurally) all they need from the safety of their ships and satellites.

That said, a human female can be 'seeded', using her genetics to provide the necessary biological strength and protection for life on Earth. However, this does not necessarily mean the aural aspect of this person will be Thiaoouban in origin. As was pointed out, baby Jesus lived here for his entire life, but never 'ascended' to the abilities of a true Thiaoouban, nor could he, but he was special in his knowledge, possibly due to an innate ability to tap into the aural knowledge base of the Thaori/Source due to said genetics.

And, as far as the adult Jesus is concerned, the Thaori created his body specifically to allow for the aural presence of a Thiaoouban so as to allow for his life on Earth, along with the ability to show humankind what was Possible. This body was probably genetically human, with the necessary 'programming' to allow for a Thiaoouban Aura to reside within. The book does not reveal the name of this Thiaoouban, if indeed they were a singular entity, but, perhaps that is of little consequence? It could be that the biological entity of Jesus was 'guided' by the Thaori themselves. We aren't privy to that knowledge.

One question not broached is; could human genetics harbor a Thiaoouban aural presence? My supposition - why not? It seems that genetics is something that is only now becoming 'understandable', but in an exceedingly limited fashion, and to suppose that the majority of our DNA is 'junk' is rather presumptuous, to say the least. So, in my view, this is the most likely scenario for any long-term presence of a 'Thiaoouban' to manifest on Earth, and thus offer local guidance and instruction, with detailed feedback to the home world via aural communication.

And, they may not even know 'who' they are, and simply live a normal life among us. In fact, it may be preferable for them to retain the 'veil' of unknowing, so to better conceal their presence and, further, to avoid the nasty issue of 'knowing that something better' is and was their true origin. As Michel has found, the realization that Earth is so 'backwards and corrupted' has taken a toll on his psyche, and it's probable that a Thiaoouban would also be affected in just such a manner, maybe even more so.

I hope this analysis provides some food for thought and reflection.

In Unity and Peace
ronald

Welcome.

It makes sense. I guess it could be one of the methods provided by nature to interact without compromising the system.
But hey, who am I to know, what is known ;)
Kindred

ronald

Of course :) I was only playfully winking for that reason.