Why and How Were We Created?

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Aisin

of course with so much said in this forum, there's no point doing too much of 'what if'... just a wish. but never mind, my bday's not here yet. :D

oh but i think we'd notice if people are doing more thinking. although it's an 'internal' process, but the results of more thinking done will manifest itself in the speech & actions of the person.
Kestrel

I get lots of insight just by typing these messages. After I make my post, or during the process I consider something new. I think its because when you present information you do some type or double thought checking or at least I do, in effect coming up wiht a new aspect.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Vesko

Kestrel wrote:I get lots of insight just by typing these messages. After I make my post, or during the process I consider something new. I think its because when you present information you do some type or double thought checking or at least I do, in effect coming up wiht a new aspect.
Yes! Knowing that we'd say those in public makes us think and research more about what we want to say and how we say it. It's a good learning experience.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Kestrel

rofl, you must be right vesko becuase I made an obvious typo in that post haha.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Vesko

Kestrel, I really appreciate your good-willed responses. I'll tell you something funny: I've seen you mistype friend as freind or something like that. For a moment, the word "fiend" had crossed my mind (although you've never mistyped it this way, AFAIK), and I had had a laugh. ;) Imagine a 100% positive response, containing the phrase "my fiend" ;).
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?