Powerful Healing?

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

Yothu

bomohwkl wrote:I guess we need to know how to negotiate with HS first.
This sounds specualitve to me. I think in the process involved in direct healing it is the HS of the healer that is negotiating with the patients Higher Self. The healer merely functions as a medium for healing.

I attended a course in "intercultural communication" and my prof, a woman (made in England :)), expressed her thoughts about how we all act in a specific cultural way. I was provoked to ask her WHY we would all act in a cultural way in regard to feelings. When she rephrased my question we managed to connect to each other telepathically. Then I focused on her, because I felt "energy" flowing out of the area of my heart chakra. I got raised heartbeat and intense feelings flowed through my being. While all this happened she got distracted from her topic and told us about the relationship to her child, that she was feeling unhappy and frustrated. At least this was what I heard in her speech. Somehow "I" managed to connect to her and ease her from the most burdening feelings she had. It was a very special encounter, because next time I attended her course we did not have such direct telepathic interaction with each other. I experienced similiar happenings with a colleague and together with an other prof of mine. It seems to me that this kind of healing "just happens" as the "higher forces" do exactly know when such healing is best and appropriate to happen.
This was approx. 8 weeks ago, when I practised T5. I quit T5 shortly afterwards because lack of time and motivation. I felt exhausted. Some healer I asked about this exhaustion suggested that I could have transmitted my own energy to my fellows instead of "the devine" one.

3 weeks ago, just before new year, a friend of mine asked me to help him. Intuitively I placed my hands on his shoulders, relaxed my mind and asked my higherself to do send Reiki to him for his highest good. I felt a heat between my hands and his body. I let the energy flow for a while and later put my hand on his heart chakra.

I asked him after the session how he felt in the process and he told me that there had been "immense" pressure on his shoulders and his breast afterwards. He told me that he experienced the things that had been a burden to him these times.

I was very glad I could help him a bit.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Yothu

Ah, sorry Bomo. I just re-read my post and noticed that it confirms almost what you stated before. :oops:
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Kestrel

I can see certain situations that with all you're will and determination you wish to correct, however sadly although it may not appear perhaps thats the individuals choice some how. Perhaps the way you learn to cope or something I think certain events may be more complicated then we realize. Yet once we can undersand all the little complexities it might be simple.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao