The Default Visual Forum Theme Is Now 'Last Crusade'

News, announcements and technical support for the forum. Report any related problem and be sure it is going to be solved :).

Moderator: Moderators

VeskoP

The Default Visual Forum Theme Is Now 'Last Crusade'

I'm sure this will be more likeable to new users than the default phpBB theme. As for those who do not like it, they can always override it in their profile.
"Man exists physically for the sole purpose to develop spiritually" -- let us all really remember this when we think what to do next.
Aisin

:D the new look came as a surprise... just like the spring cleaning & new decor prior to the Chinese New Year (first day of the year according to the lunar calender of the chinese, AKA the festival to celebrate the arrival of spring) which is currently taking place in most chinese homes all over the world. [the CNY is on 9 Feb this year]

however, i beg to differ on the new visual theme being more 'likeable to new users', although i welcome the refreshing change. firstly being the info contained is more important than the looks, 2ndly it more or less takes a few moments to get used to no matter what visual theme is on display.

how abt making it an annual practice? :P a different default visual theme every year.
VeskoP

Sure, I've also thought of making it annual. Also, if you really like some theme that's freely available, tell us and why not change to it ASAP. We can vote, too.
"Man exists physically for the sole purpose to develop spiritually" -- let us all really remember this when we think what to do next.