El Padre Crespi and His Collection

A place to discuss matters of bygone times that are forgotten, but are recovered so that humanity is no longer condemned to repeat history as it so often does.

Moderator: Moderators

Vesko

El Padre Crespi and His Collection

A very good article about lost civilizations and artifacts, albeit seemingly unfinished. FYI, it's written by the person who now holds the rights to James Churchward's biography "My Friend Churchey and His Sunken Island of Mu" (unpublished; I own a copy but have not finished it yet).

http://www.redgar.net/lifeforces/atlant ... emuria.htm
Father Carlo Crespi, who comes from Milan, lived in the small town of Cuenca, Ecuador, for more than 50 years. He was a priest of the Church of Maria Auxiliadora. The Indians accepted Crespi as a true friend. They brought him gifts from some secret hiding places. Finally the father had so many precious objects stored in his house and the church that one day he received permission from the Vatican to open a museum. This museum in the Salesian School at Cuenca grew and grew until in 1960 it was one of the biggest museums in Ecuador, and Crespi was recognized as an archaeological authority. But he has always been a rather embarrassing servant of his church,for he asserts vehemently that he can prove that there was a direct connection between the Old World (Babylon) and the New World (pre-Inca civilizations); and that goes right against prevailing opinion.
Here is an informative and amazing photo of an artifact from the Crespi collection not shown in the article (did you notice the photos of what the author dubs the Crown of Poseidon? Poseidia = Atlantis!). I'd really like to know the right symbolic interpretation of the depiction. The explanation on black background reads (availing myself to my faulty German): "A depiction of a pyramid from the collection of Father Crespi. In the base of the pyramid is an unknown inscription. In the sky there is [shouldn't it be "are", there are two?] a flying snake -- a synonym for space travel?" Yothu, please correct / add to what I translated, if needed.

Just noticed that in the forum "Unrelated Topics" on the topic "Mother Shipton's Complete Prophecy", there is the following stanza:
A silver serpent comes to view
And spew out men of like unknown
To mingle with the earth now grown
Cold from its heat and these men can
Enlighten the minds of future man.
This undoubtedly refers to benevolent aliens using a flying ship (the silver serpent).

But the snakes above the pyramid could very well symbolize something important but non-technological.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Zark

Re: El Padre Crespi and His Collection

Vesko wrote:This undoubtedly refers to benevolent aliens using a flying ship (the silver serpent).
Yes, I have long thought so. Because of the vapour trails from the craft interacting with the wind you end up with a squigly line in the sky.. hence the descriptions of 'fiery serpents' and 'dragons'.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Zark

Notice the nine little circles either side of the big eye. It makes me think of the nine astral bodies and the higher self... and the higher self is always watching..
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Vesko

Sharp observation, Zark! Very curious.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Aisin

:D well it reminds me of the 9 planet categories
Robanan

Reminds me how important the number 9 is
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.