Sincerity, Signs/Coincidences and Proofs

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Leventis

Sincerity, Signs/Coincidences and Proofs

On one of the posts in this forum I came up the word sincerity....I knew what it ment and I didn't have to look it up in a dictionary or anything :p I understood its meaning. After a while I understood the feeling of being sincere towards our HS. The first time I had an OBE was a little bit after X-mass. I had read some stuff online.. Started believing more. One night I felt kind of sad.. With sincerity I asked (don't think directly to HS) that I wanted proof to keep on believing and actually following the path to become a better person. The next morning I had my first OBE (If you feel interested: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewt ... highlight=)

Intermission with a joke:
There was this guy who had a 3 story building. He lived there.. One day it started raining a lot and floods begun.. In the beggining he got scared but he went on the 1st floor. The water went higher up so he decided to go to the 2nd floor. A guy passed by with a boat and offered him help. He refused it and he said he wold go higher if he needed anything. The floods continue so he goes to the 3rd floor. Another boat passes by and offers him help again. He said he would go on the roof and he would be fine. Anyways the floods continue so this guy ended up going on the roof and drawning afterwards.
He goes to St.Peter and he is all wet.. St.Peter asks him what happen to you. He said I got drawned on the flood. He had a question though.. How come I died since I praise the lord and all. He said god sent you help but you refused to accept it.

You might be questioning why I say all this. Well because we are given signs but we either refuse them or we are to blind to see them. Back to being senciere now. For about a year I don't know what I want to do with my life. So I kind of felt wierd one day.. So I asked for some help.. I asked for signs/proofs that would show me to go for photography.. If this was the right thing for me. I did it thorugh the depth of my heart. Since then I have had many signs which I no longer believe they are coincidences... First I asked to hear my HS.. I ended up doing this while sleeping and I remember the soft voice and how much comfort I felt. Although I can't recall what was said.. :'( After that I received a lot more and even though I am sure I still look for more proof. Why.. I dunno cuz we are human.

We seek proof after proof after proof (just looked at some quotes on TP and uses the same phrase funny)

Yesterday I was being sincere again towards my HS and I asked to have another OBE but I would really like to remember it (proof again.. :p) I think I managed to have it done again..

You might wonder why I say all this.. Welll.. It is just somethings that I felt like sharing with the rest of you. It made me understand that we very ofter see what we choose to see. Even when we see something we still don't believe it. That most important of all is to be honest and sincere with ourselves and towards the HS and the GI. Never in my life before did I have this thoughts that things can work like this. But if we keep our eyes and hearts and minds open we can realize lots of truths. Personally I don't think it is a coincidence that I ended up learning these stuff.. because before I wasn't even away of them. The joke I wrote I heard about it like 2 weeks ago.. I told my friend about changing major and he told me. (he knows more about OBE and stuff due to his dad) Why don't you ask for a sign.. i am like I did and I do get the answer but I am still afraid to do the change. :'(

Thats all for now.. I should go to bed I got my final tomorrow..

Quotes from TP about proof.
You know that, when you want to explain something that is not a material fact, even to your closest friends, you are confronted by scepticism. People seek material proof and, if they don’t see it with their own eyes, they won’t believe.

‘Yes, because the Hebrews and the Romans would never have believed him if he hadn’t proven himself. There was a very good example of the strength of scepticism among people on Earth regarding the Shroud of Turin. Although millions believe in the coming of Jesus and practise, more or less, Christian religions, they were anxious to hear the results of research by experts, into whether or not the Shroud covered Christ after his ‘death’. You now know the answer to this. However, people seek proof and more proof, and still more proof, for doubt still exists in their minds. Buddha, an Earthling, who acquired his understanding through his own study, did not say, as your fellow men do: ‘I believe’, but rather, ‘I know’. Faith is never perfect but knowledge is.

There is a well-known story of doubting Thomas who wanted to touch Christ’s wounds, for, seeing them with his own eyes did not convince him enough; and yet, when he touched them, he was still doubtful.

‘Your name is not Thomas. Why must you touch him? Is there doubt in your mind?’ said Thao. ‘You see, you confirm what I was saying this morning - you seek proof.’
Leventis
The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.
-Socrates
Kestrel

You're only liberated from fear the moment you do the very thing you fear.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Vesko

Leventis, from this post it seems like you are having good progress! Congratulations for your first OBE! I read your account over at the Astral Pulse, and I must say there's no doubt you've had an OBE. G-R-E-A-T, Leventis! :applause: More power to you from now on!!! -- there's no reason to stop! Make every effort not to stop, if you can! My first that I think has been real has also started from a dream. A question: how have you been feeling about your physical body afterwards? I felt pity for it, because I realized I'm completely separate from it and I've been torturing it over the years with my little knowledge. I'm looking forward, and no doubt you do, too, to learn how to do them starting from a waking state as Robert and Cezyl do them!
Once again, congratulations and don't stop -- it's easier to continue than to start again!!!

What is more important for you, though, is that you've managed, or at least believe to have managed to get some advice on what major direction to take your life into. Myself I'd like some advice on certain things and have asked, but I don't seem to get any external answer -- probably because I haven't tried asking too persistently or ask things I should really find out myself or ask the wrong things? I'll have to try harder, just in case. I am very glad for you, really!

Thanks for sharing your experiences and thoughts, and take care!
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Leventis

True Kestrel. If we need to move on we got to face our fears.

Thank you Vesko and sorry for taking so long to answer you. I wanted to reply but I always postpone it :p Yeah my experiences have been great up to now. I became really excited and happy about the first one..

(My second one was on the real time zone so I was like nice... :))(I ll try to post it after this :P) I want to say that in no way I am trying to promote astral pulse I just find it as a wonderful forum about many things not that this is not. + it has more members :) I am also not saying this place ***. I feel greatful for finding this place and reading the book and I have respect towards all the member that are here. BIG ) closed :p

Unfortunatelly lately I have been a lot outside of home for some time. I spend most of my time being around with friends. School starts in a couple of days and I have promised my-self to start meditating again systematicly.. I wouldn't like ti postpone this any longer because I seek spiritual groth..

Although for sometime I have not done the exercise with the cross I am able to to focus on different points within the space and blur stuff. I remember when being younger I used to play with my eyes and focus on different things or on different distances. I am happy I can do it without using an object.. :) (I am thinking that I start going out of subject.. if you feel like moving it later be my guest..) In general I have noticed that I can notice the etheric body on a person... When I play pool I see so much of etheric "matter"(?) on the balls. (Is it considered to be matter.. they seem as if they are glowing light :) they look so nice, sometimes i get dizzy)
A question: how have you been feeling about your physical body afterwards?
To tell you the truth I feel really wierd in general looking my-self in the mirror..(no that I feel insecure) The image of what I see doesn't look familiar to the view I have from inside...that makes me think that i see things from my own perspective and hardly ever look at them from outsied. I am so used of seing my self from within out(its normal I guess) and bearly from outside in :) A very good friend told me that if you look at yourself for a long time it seems as if its unfamiliar.. I like looking at my self when I am about to go out but other than that it feels wierd..

The wierdest thing I have felt was after meditating in the lotus position... my legs become numb and they feel so foreign the frist time I felt kind of freaked out to tell you the truth. It felt as if I was handicaped (I wanted to write cripled cuz I couldn't remember of handicaped but I didn't want to be political incorect and if I am not mistake..handicape has again become an unpolitical term.. anyways :p) Yeah that was a very wierd experience and i have it almost every times. Forgetting the physical body helps me meditate though. It helps me with having my eyes open and with any itching and stuff. I get itchy or my brain makes me go itchy in order to prevent my peace..
:twisted: :twisted: brain.

Something else I have had recently is about food. It is if someone tells me you shouldn't eat that :p Sort of.. :) Well I have just realized something we know but we bearly pay attention too. Whatever you will put in your body has to be "pure" In other words whatever you eat, if it is bad it will stay with you and it will harm your body. Our bodys are here as assistance to live the physical life so we need to respect it.. When we poison it we do more harm than bombing and empty churhc. The same thing when we polute earth. It is our house and we got to respect it. It is as if everyone comes to your house and throws their garbige.. How would you feel about your house.. how would that affect your health.

(Recently I expressed my opinion.. http://comments.deviantart.com/1/15118996/110254895
http://www.deviantart.com/view/15118996/ (photo)
Again I am not promoting.)
I'm looking forward, and no doubt you do, too, to learn how to do them starting from a waking state as Robert and Cezyl do them!
As the next stage so do I :)

What is more important for you, though, is that you've managed, or at least believe to have managed to get some advice on what major direction to take your life into. Myself I'd like some advice on certain things and have asked, but I don't seem to get any external answer -- probably because I haven't tried asking too persistently or ask things I should really find out myself or ask the wrong things? I'll have to try harder, just in case. I am very glad for you, really!
Maybe you got to look within.. :) At least your passion/sensirity needs to come from within. From the deepest of you.. :) I am sure you too know that you should value a lot your spirituality.. :) As you said maybe you are asking the wrong questions. If you ask god to glue your mom's fav vase it is not going to happen.. at least I don't think so :p My callings were general but for a specific answer...I hope for you the best guidance.

I am happy that you are glad for me :) You bearly see that in most people.. they spend time being jealouse rather than happy :) So I am glad to.. but that goes into another subject so I ll shut up now :) (sorry if I went out of topic on some things.. :)
Leventis
-Socrates
Vesko

Good to hear about your progress. Knowledge is practice. :) No jealously allowed -- jealousy is destructive.
Leventis

I am happy to hear that :) It gives me hope that one day all people will think like this.
Leventis
-Socrates