Concentration on Imagery after Meditation

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

bomohwkl

Concentration on Imagery after Meditation

share your experience..... :-)
InfoSource

Re...

Well I don't think I've meditated successfully yet but I’ve tried concentration on a mental candle flame when I was trying to astral project once

So far I’ve realized I’m not that patient of a person and need to change some habits
Alisima

I normally meditate before going to sleep. So the imagery I have seen after meditation could also be induced by the sleeping proces. It mostly constist of vague textures of the tunnel or vortex of the mind's eye, but only bits and pieces. I haven't concentrated on them, since my purpose was getting some sleep. :D

Only recently I found out that the correct way is to meditate first and then to concentrate. I use to concentrate first and then meditate, not much happend using that method, and I was a bit disappointed. So I changed it the other way around, the way it is supposed to be. The first time I concentrated after a light 15 min. meditation (although I did saw imagery in my mind's eye indicating I had reached light theta state) I concluded I had much more clarity and it took at least half the time before the usual "pink-yellow-brown-blue" clouds would appear, apart from that I found I had less difficulty holding the white cross.

I have not seen much imagery after meditation, and I don't quite understand what kind of imagery you mean. I did have some "see through closed eyelids" experiences, but those where brief and all happened when I was falling asleep, or in meditation.
Don't read my signature.