Remote Viewing

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

Alisima

Remote Viewing

Lately when I'm in a trancestate, or when I'm half asleep daydreaming, I tend to see places. Imagined places or sometimes just whatever I see if I would open my eyes. I think it is similar to remote viewing, if not the same.

Most of them last several second and they are usually dissappear just right after I notice them, perhapse I should be more passive.

It is actually quite nice cause it not only gives you eyesight, it is also accompanied by a feeling of wellbeing.

Anyone else experienced it??
Don't read my signature.
bomohwkl

yes, I did too...
Vesko

Re: Remote viewing

Alisima wrote:Lately when I'm in a trancestate, or when I'm half asleep daydreaming, I tend to see places. Imagined places or sometimes just whatever I see if I would open my eyes. I think it is similar to remote viewing, if not the same.

Most of them last several second and they are usually dissappear just right after I notice them, perhapse I should be more passive.

It is actually quite nice cause it not only gives you eyesight, it is also accompanied by a feeling of wellbeing.

Anyone else experienced it??
When you start falling asleep, you can start seeing things that you normally think about and imagine but do not really "see". I have that happen to me at various times, not often. One notable experience I had after I've heard about Swami Rama's turia (a different phenomenon).
Have you noticed that in such a state, the images you see can change with incredible speed, and you can perceive them with incredible speed?

As for seeing things in the room as if you are with open eyes, this is what has been dubbed real-time sight by Robert Bruce. I've had this too when I've had a couple of short real-time OBEs (again by RB's terminology, which is quite apt). In the most powerful one I've experienced, my vision was not very clear and there was white haze, but still adequately clear, becoming so after I concentrated on seeing better. It seems to be more difficult than just seeing the imagination. One thing I think (scarce data to really confirm) is that I've confirmed Robert's words that projecting in a dark night you end up in a better lit environment than if you look through physical eyes. I can be mistaken, though. I hope to find out in the future.

No doubt Cezyl can relate a lot about all this. BTW, Cezyl, I once asked you about accessing the psychosphere. Any stumbling blocks / proceedings? If you don't want to answer this, then don't, but I'm very interested to learn if you made it over there.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Alisima

This morning I found myself reading a book in some sort of sleep/trance-state. I actually did not know that I was daydreaming I just thought I was reading a REAL book, and I saw it too. Most people say it is not possible to read a book in a dreamstate, simply because the words change after they have been read, or the subject suddenly changes. Anyway, the information in the book was incredible to read, although I can't remember it, I do remember, however, that I agreed with everything the book said.

I've had experienced this on more then just one occation. I still wonder where the books come from, is it just my own imagination?? Ofcourse, I have read countless books lately, so it could just be some kind of memory of books already read. But perhapse my unconscious or even my Higher Self placed addition information in the books.

Hmm... I really like the trance state.
Don't read my signature.
Zark

Re: Remote viewing

Vesko wrote: One thing I think (scarce data to really confirm) is that I've confirmed Robert's words that projecting in a dark night you end up in a better lit environment than if you look through physical eyes. I can be mistaken, though. I hope to find out in the future.
Yes, I have had an experience that is kind of similar. Whilst I am not sure whether I was in an OBE state, I did notice that the more I meditated and concentrated and the more chi (or prana) I had, then my dreams and visions started to become very bright and very colourful. I also started to see a swirling pattern when I woke up.. it is this pattern which caused me to choose a swirling vortex for my forum 'avatar' picture. It really looks quite similar, but without the colour..
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Zark

Alisima wrote:Anyway, the information in the book was incredible to read, although I can't remember it, I do remember, however, that I agreed with everything the book said.
Don't you hate that ! it only happened to me once or twice that I would read a book in my sleep. Also sometimes someone would give this long and interestinf oratory, ir perhaps I would hear some beutiful music that I never ever heard before. And in all those cases I can only ever remember little fragments by the time I am fully awake.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Alisima

Zark wrote:Don't you hate that ! it only happened to me once or twice that I would read a book in my sleep. Also sometimes someone would give this long and interestinf oratory, ir perhaps I would hear some beutiful music that I never ever heard before. And in all those cases I can only ever remember little fragments by the time I am fully awake.
Well, it now happened about halve a dozen times from my last post. Lately I found myself reading again and unlike other times I could continue reading while still remain conscious of the fact that I wasn't reading a "normal" book. I did found the letters to become blurry though, after a couple of seconds. Furthermore, I am still puzzled where these "books" come from, is it just to be ignored or could there be valuable information in it??

He, that is cool, I never heard music playing. I wish I would, I am a musician you know, it would come in handy. :D
Don't read my signature.