Text Box :p

News, announcements and technical support for the forum. Report any related problem and be sure it is going to be solved :).

Moderator: Moderators

Leventis

Text Box :p

Is there a way you could make the text box and the letter within bigger.. Just a suggestion.. When you start writting a lot of stuff it looks wierd.. My opinion..
Leventis
The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.
-Socrates
VeskoP

Hi Leventis,

I could, but there isn't a clean way to do it so that others won't be dissatisfied on different resolutions and operating systems.

There's an easy way out of your problem: hold the Ctrl key and use the mouse scroll wheel to zoom in/out the page as much as you wish (if you have one, otherwise look for analogous commands in your browser menu). This works under current versions of Internet Explorer (and all >= v. 4), Firefox, Mozilla and KDE Konqueror. If you use Mac Safari, use the Mac option key and the + and - keys.

If the text doesn't zoom under Internet Explorer, open Tools->Internet Options->General->Accessibility and check the box "Ignore font sizes specified on Web pages." You need to do this once.

Hope that helps,
Vesko
"Man exists physically for the sole purpose to develop spiritually" -- let us all really remember this when we think what to do next.
Leventis

OMG sorry to put you through the trouble of writting all that... Thank you even though I know that info :p I never thought of the resolution to tell you the truth. I didn't know that worked on the text we write..so I guess I got some help :) Just to clear it up I was refering to the width of the text box we get to write the post. I think now it is clear and before it wasn't at all.. Sry about that and thanks for the help :)
Leventis
-Socrates
VeskoP

Laventis, how do you like the new changes? The font is changed, too -- after all, a bit bigger one cannot go bad ;).
"Man exists physically for the sole purpose to develop spiritually" -- let us all really remember this when we think what to do next.
Leventis

Sweet... Mmmmm I reeally like this :) It is bigggg... I hope it won't create any problem with smaller resolutions.. (I got 1024x768 by the way) It seems pretty nice and readable..I hope the rest like it too. :)
Leventis
-Socrates
Robanan

I like it 8) . Thank you Vesko :)
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Zark

I like it :-)
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Marcus

Vesko Peev wrote:Laventis, how do you like the new changes? The font is changed, too -- after all, a bit bigger one cannot go bad ;).
Yes - better.

Thanks Vesko.
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
VeskoP

You are welcome :).