Sunken Continent of Mu Near Cuba Discovered?

A place to discuss matters of bygone times that are forgotten, but are recovered so that humanity is no longer condemned to repeat history as it so often does.

Moderator: Moderators

trumpet_is_cool

Sunken Continent of Mu Near Cuba Discovered?

I found this here, maybe it is related to the sunk Continent (15000Years ago) that Thao describes in the South-America Area...

Interesting is that i didn`t found news past 2002....

What`s your thought`s about this ?

Here the Link`s :

See here for the BBC Article:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/1697038.stm

See here for Pictures and Scientific Infos:
http://www.medioambiente.cu/museo/exmari.htm

Another Article :

http://www.timeenoughforlove.org/saved/ ... search.htm
InfoSource

Re...

Well it could be an ancient settlement from the people of Mu, or Atlantis

I'd guess the Mayan people built a settlement there after Atlantis was destroyed 8000 years ago
Vesko

This piece of news has already been covered on the forum, but definitely no need to apologize ;) -- it is great that you are on the lookout for such exceedingly notable and important news. Note the name "Paulina Zelitsky" in the pages you quoted and search for it on the forum to find all topics that include it. Currently, major information about her and her team's discoveries is posted on "Some Things to Look at: 'Thiaoouba Prophecy'" in the "General Discussion" forum, 'Why We Do Not Consider Lost Continents Seriously" in this forum ("General History: Events and Lessons").

The title of you have given to this topic is "Sunken Continent of Mu Near Cuba Discovered?", but Cuba is in the Atlantic Ocean and Michel's book says that Mu is in the Pacific Ocean. However, considering those findings of pyramidal structures, they are likely to be indeed connected with Mu, the pyramid building civilization, considering also that Atlantis was colonised by Mu and had a replica of the pyramid of Mu in it.

InfoSource, just to be clear about the 8000 years ago, do you refer to Plato? Because he has written that the destruction of Atlantis had occurred 9000 years before his time (427 B.C - 347 B.C).
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
InfoSource

Re..

Well I got the 8000 years from Dr. Tom Chalko in his readers forum, and his website

http://thefreedomofchoice.com/

At the top of the page he says TFOC is 8000 years overdue, and 20 years ahead of time

@ his readers forum he say's..
Proof and Understanding can ONLY arise in individual consciousness. If intellect is unwilling and/or unable to understand or unwilling and/or unable to admit and consider the evidence - no proof is actually possible.

You are correct, a LONG time has already passed (at least @8000 years from disappearance of Atlantis) and people still have a long time to go in examining paradigms set out by the establishment. I am just trying to tease them to THINK. [Tom]
trumpet_is_cool

Sorry, also: In the moment i pushed the "Submit" Button i thought "Oh,no it`s the wrong Forum" ;-)
Vesko wrote: The title of your topic is 'Sunk Continent of Mu Near Cuba Discovered??', but Cuba is in the Atlantic Ocean and Michel's book says that Mu is in the Pacific Ocean. However, considering those findings of pyramidal structures, they are likely to be indeed connected with Mu, the pyramid building civilization, considering also that Atlantis was colonised by Mu and had a replica of the pyramid of Mu in it.
Yes you are right but the Area doesn`t looks now how it looks at this time ("The Andes didn`t excist"..."a canal was constructed to link an Inland sea,existing where Brazil is now,with the Pacific Ozean.The Sea had also an outlet into the Atlantic Ozean"...) also the Easter Island was not an Island at this time (It was part of the continent) so we don`t know HOW big the continent was.

I think i have to read also the other topics related to this and will do this now ;-)

Dennis
VeskoP

Topic moved to the "General History: Events and Lessons" forum.
Last edited by VeskoP on Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Man exists physically for the sole purpose to develop spiritually" -- let us all really remember this when we think what to do next.
trumpet_is_cool

These are the Latest Informations i found so far...

Scientists Interrupt Search for the "Mayan Atlantis" in the Caribbean.
Cuban Newpaper: GRANMA

Mexico City, November 6, 2004
Forwarded by David Drewelow

This story updates this prior story
. - A group of scientists searching for a hypothetical "Mayan Atlantis" found a pyramid of 35 meters under the waters of the Caribbean, but it had to interrupt the mission due to technical problems, as reported by the Mexican newspaper Millenium, today.

After 25 days of work in the sea, near the southwestern end of Cuba, the investigations deeper than 500 meters had to be abandoned due to problems with the mini submarine Deep Worker informs agency DPA.

According to the Russian scientist Paulina Zelitsky, who heads the mission, in April or May a new attempt will be made because there were findings there that would allow one to suppose that in that zone a pre-Hispanic establishment existed that was submerged by some cataclysm in the past.

So far, as previously indicated, it was possible to confirm the existence of a pyramid of 35 meters of height and rocky "unnatural formations", In Addition, the team managed to extract a carved rock, possibly part of another pyramid.

The mission weighed anchor on October 7th of this year from the Mexican port of Progress, in the Eastern Yucatan Peninsula, with an international team of scientists.

According to preliminary reports by Zelitsky, who noted that she will extend her remarks and conclusions in more detail in an exclusive article for National Geographic.

During the expedition's 25 days there were additional findings. Among them were stone extraction with animal fossils, volcanic sand remainders and a bacterium that can be used in vaccines and that are similar in their properties to microorganisms found previously only at more than 3,000 meters of depth.

The mission failed due to technical problems with the submarine and faults in the illumination system, that was "six teams weaker than expected", the scientist said.

"Because the apparatus could not move, it took photographs from pyramids from a distance of one to three meters, without being able to take photos from a distance from those structures so that one could have the perspective of the buildings", she explained.

"We were only able to make superficial dives . We did not remove what we waited for by lack of properly adapted equipment", she said, thus in the next attempt we will use a robotic unmanned submarine.
Another article from 2005 is here : http://www.torontofreepress.com/2005/cover031505.htm
Vesko

Thank you very much for posting the update!
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Psi

Re: Re..

InfoSource wrote:Well I got the 8000 years from Dr. Tom Chalko in his readers forum, and his website

http://thefreedomofchoice.com/

At the top of the page he says TFOC is 8000 years overdue, and 20 years ahead of time

@ his readers forum he say's..
Proof and Understanding can ONLY arise in individual consciousness. If intellect is unwilling and/or unable to understand or unwilling and/or unable to admit and consider the evidence - no proof is actually possible.

You are correct, a LONG time has already passed (at least @8000 years from disappearance of Atlantis) and people still have a long time to go in examining paradigms set out by the establishment. I am just trying to tease them to THINK. [Tom]
Any comments / thoughts regarding this figure of 8000 years re Atlantis destruction?

As Vesko says, it doesn't fit with the only source we have - Plato - who says it was over 11,000 years ago - and still we cannot rely on this, since he was reporting on second-hand information. Also, Michel has not offered a time either publicly in his book or the Thiaoouba Truth interviews nor privately to my knowledge.

Just wondering if anyone has been able to dig up any info that supports or refutes this 8K figure or even Plato's.
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
~ Socrates