Theory of a Multiversum

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

trumpet_is_cool

Re: Re

Well the parallel universe in TP was an accident of nature, and there would be no double of you there
I just found another passage in the TP that seems to confirm that parallel Universes exists (and are not accidents ?!)...see Page 92:

"But the peoples of Mu in those days, by natural means and by exploiting cosmic forces, were in constant communication with other beings and were even able to explore parallel universes "

Any thought`s ?
InfoSource

"But the peoples of Mu in those days, by natural means and by exploiting cosmic forces, were in constant communication with other beings and were even able to explore parallel universes "
I was wondering about that quote as well, there was a discussion on it in the general forum under the thread "Parallel Communication"

I'd guess every planet or so has these accidental parallel universes and going through them would be easy way to travel to far away planets instead of regular space-time so long as you know where the warps are, and are spiritually advance
Robanan

bomohwkl wrote:Let's us talk about a single photon. Technologically, we are unable to encode any information on the frequency of a single photon to carry any information.
I have been thinking about it a lot, Photons seem to have an effect on atoms, if I understood correctly they seem to exchange some information regarding their quantum states. I think that all we need to do in order to make usable quantum memory is to translate information into a form of an initial quantum state of a lightwave, it would be relatively easy to create clear (noise free) light beams, and direct it on a stream of electrons to further reduce atomic noise and...

bomohwkl wrote:a virtual photon of yellow light would have a life time less than 1.6x 10^-15s. The effects of virtual particles on real particles have been measured. There are a lots of virtual partcles flying around, not neccessary photons.
I think and I'm sure that all these things have to do with the workings of this universe, it's so easy to say that all these belong to another universe and we cannot understand them just because we don't have access to these imaginary universes. This in turn shows to me how some scientists are concerned with things other than finding the truth.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.