The Minato Engine (over unity = free power)

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

Zark

KesTrel wrote:Well what if you had 2 engines that like uhh well supplyed energy to run eachother and that both supplyed energy to run a main engine. Once you got it started, would that be possible?
Yeah, thats the idea :-). There must be people who have tried to reproduce this motor.. it doesn't look that hard!

metta
z
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Kestrel

Awsome awsome.

I think when I go back to school in a while, I'll protest my former teaching of certin pyscics laws. Just to see how they like that. I actually think that would put my science teacher in a state of confusion and shock between what he learned at college and such and his true disire to actually understand things.
Zark

OK, someone has reproduced the device in Australia. Here is the thread:
Finally?!!! Lutec 1000 Free Energy Device from Australia!

Here is the company: http://www.lutec.com.au/
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Bastian

A forum thread with some diagrams of the device:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,335.0.html

Looks like the "Minato Motor" is really a variation on the "Takahashi-Motor"
"All things derive their life from it [Tao] All things return to it, and it contains them." -- Tao Teh Ching