Bible Code

A place to discuss matters of bygone times that are forgotten, but are recovered so that humanity is no longer condemned to repeat history as it so often does.

Moderator: Moderators

purpleprincessts

Bible Code

I had seen some interesting programs on the history channel regarding bible code. For those unfamilair with bible code. They take the text of the torah in hebrew and use equal distanance letter sequencing (ELS). where they count off every second letter or 3rd letter or what have you. then the letters are composed in a grid and they look for words within that grid. It's all done with computer programs. There seems to be enough there to validate bible code. Most bible code reaserchers seem to think the bible code was encoded by god. But the show on the history channel sugested that maby it was encoded by aliens. Ya know. I wouldn't surprise me if the people of thiaoouba are responcible for bible code. The thiaooubans did after all "trick" the hebrews into beleiving in a god and such. So one can take the torah to be the "word of thiaoouba". It would be interesting to to get ahold of a bible code reasercher and have them run code matrixes on words like: thiaoouba, thao, alien, space ship or any other words and phrases related to TP and thiaoouba. What is everyone elses thoughts on this?
May the spirit enlighten you -- The great thaori
bomohwkl

If Thiaooubians have intentionally encoded some information about the future events 2000 years later, then how can you make any logical justification about the statements made by Thao:

1. They cannot predict events more than 100 years in advance.
2. It is contrary to nature to know what is in store in future.
purpleprincessts

bomohwkl wrote:If Thiaooubians have intentionally encoded some information about the future events 2000 years later, then how can you make any logical justification about the statements made by Thao:

1. They cannot predict events more than 100 years in advance.
2. It is contrary to nature to know what is in store in future.
I hadn't thought of that. Since god has never spoken to humans on earth. Automaticaly I assumed it was the people of thiaoouba. I had forgotten that they can't predict the future so far in advance. Assuming that bible code is valid. Then if the people thiaoouba didn't encode it, then who did? Also, one of the bible code reaserchers pointed out the section in the torah prohibiting seeing into the future. Yet people are looking into the future through the text on that very page.
May the spirit enlighten you -- The great thaori
Bastian

Well I am going to go and disagree with both of you. Nothing personal ok :-)

A. The bible makes heavy use of 'code words' or rather metaphors and symbols, eg: such as the 'big rock' == Jesus, and the 'pebble' == Peter.

BUT - My opinion is that the 'Bible code' stuff is the product of over active imaginations. I have no facts to justify that opinion, but that's just what I think :P. Maybe you can prove me wrong, maybe there are predictions in their that are too accurate to come through random chance.

For such a coding scheme to work it would require the entire contents of the bible to be dictated word for word from Thiaoouba, and that is just plain silly. To me it seems quite obvious that the bible was written by people who had been in communication with Thiaooubans (Yehovans) and later wrote of their experience.. Michel Desmarquet was asked to do exactly this by Thao. In the case of Moses it seems that they wrote about him after his death, so in that case the knowledge was probably handed down orally.

If I remember correctly (and I probably don't remember this correctly), the Hebrew writers had a tendency to write just the consonants of the words. Well that would certainly improve the chances for random gibberish to be turned into words .. given that the reader supplies whatever vowels they see fit to make it into a valid word.

B. Yes the Thiaooubans can only predict 100 years into the future. However there are two things to consider:
...i) The bible says that the 'Father' knows things about the future that nobody else knows - not the angels, nor even Jesus. Who is the Father? and is the Father able to see further into the Future? I don't know the answer, I can make wild guesses though :?
...ii) The prophecies in the bible relate to both predictions AND to planned events. Thao does allude to this only briefly when (and I am quoting from memory) she says that "we could have intervened in the war, but we chose not to because it was not part of the plan that we had to follow"
bomohwkl

...i) The bible says that the 'Father' knows things about the future that nobody else knows - not the angels, nor even Jesus. Who is the Father? and is the Father able to see further into the Future? I don't know the answer, I can make wild guesses though
...ii) The prophecies in the bible relate to both predictions AND to planned events. Thao does allude to this only briefly when (and I am quoting from memory) she says that "we could have intervened in the war, but we chose not to because it was not part of the plan that we had to follow"
In TP books
1. Thao said that it is the astral body that inclines to the Great Spirit and not the Great Spirit.
2. That God has never spoken to anyone in the Bible. They are Thiaoubians.
3. Thao said that Bible was a collection of history which latter being distorted and embellished.

I am assuming that you are referring the "Father" as the Great Spirit.
Most importantly know one can see the future. It is just mathematical simulation which gets more and more incorrect the further you see. It is the simulation involves human free-will. The planned events cannot be as specific as information "predicted" in the Bible code in consideration the details of simulation have been lost when prediction more than 2000 years in advance.
Bastian

Biblical meaning of 'Father' and 'Holy Spirit'

bomohwkl wrote:I am assuming that you are referring the "Father" as the Great Spirit.
Actually I was thinking maybe 'Father' referred to the Thaora since they have the ability to create a human body.
from TP pg 140 (Jesus #1)
‘Our plan was to capture public imagination by sending a messenger of peace. The story of the birth of Jesus, as you know it, with the Virgin Mary as mother, is quite true. The appearance of an angel at the Annunciation is correct in every detail. We sent a spaceship and one of us appeared before the virgin, who was indeed a virgin, telling her she was going to become pregnant. The embryo was implanted in her while she was under hypnosis.

from TP pg 141
‘Not at all, Michel. You reason like an Earthling. We can create a human body, but that is done only by the great Thaori, taking infinite care, for the human body must be inhabited by several bodies, as you are aware - the physiological, the astral etc. If not, it would merely be a robot. Perfect knowledge is therefore required for such an undertaking.’

from TP pg 143 (Jesus #2)
‘But, let’s go back to our precise mission in this regard... The only messenger we could send to Earth had to be one of us. The ‘Christ’ who died on the cross in Jerusalem, was called Aarioc. He was brought, by us, to the desert of Judea, having volunteered to change his physical body. Thus, he abandoned his hermaphrodite body, which had lived some considerable time on Thiaoouba, and took on the body of Christ, created for him by our Thaori. By so doing, he maintained totally, the knowledge he possessed on Thiaoouba.’
Mat 7:21 Not everyone who says to Me, Lord! Lord! shall enter the kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in Heaven.
Joh 12:49 For I have not spoken of Myself, but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Jesus does refer to his Father in heaven (heaven means in the sky.. ie: stars), which I have assumed means the one who created his body (or is that his mother?). But he could of course mean his spiritual Father rather than a literal father.

The 'great spirit' I thought would be referring to the 'holy spirit' in the bible (but now I am not so certain!). Take this for instance:

Mar 13:11 But whenever they lead you away and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what you should speak or think. But speak whatever shall be given to you in that hour. For it is not you who speaks, but the Holy Spirit.

Luk 3:22 And the Holy Spirit came down in a bodily shape, like a dove on Him. And a voice came from Heaven, which said, You are My Son, the Beloved; I am delighted in You.

The 'Holy Spirit' seems to refer to a Thiaoouban? Or perhaps it is the Higher Self? Well, I suppose it is more at their level of understanding (2000 years ago) to tell them that they will be guided by the 'great spirit' rather than the 'higher self'.
Bastian

Real Bible Codes and Fake Bible Codes

Here is an example of a real Bible Code. It shows that the Thiaoouban's had been planning something for a very very long time. Talk about patient!

Bible Codes are Fascinating Examples of Supernatural Design
Bible Codes are models, types and codes in the Bible, which show evidence of divine integration throughout 66 separate books, written by 40 distinct authors over nearly 1,600 years. We are not focused on the controversial and media-hyped topics such as hidden Equidistant Letter Sequencing (ELS), made popular in Michael Drosnin’s book, The Bible Code. Rather, we look at traditional and tested examples of supernatural design and integration that leap from the pages of God’s Word.

Bible Code Study: The Genesis Genealogy
Bible Codes throughout the Bible are based on all sorts of mundane things, including names and genealogies. At first glance, let’s face it, they’re boring. However, as we progress through these studies, you will see that Biblical names and genealogies are not only important for historical and cultural veracity, but they’re loaded with insight, meaning, and sometimes, downright supernatural design.

The first genealogy we see in the Bible is ADAM to NOAH (Genesis 5). This genealogy will be important throughout the Bible (Old and New Testaments) for all sorts of reasons. However, in this study, we just want to toss-out a dramatic “evidence of design” based on the Hebrew roots of these ten names.

ADAM (adomah) means “man.” This one makes absolute sense, since he’s the first one.

SETH means “appointed.” Eve said, “For God has appointed me another seed instead of Abel , whom Cain slew.”

ENOSH (anash) means “mortal,” “frail” or “miserable,” used in the context of incurable grief, sickness, woe or wickedness. It was in the days of Enosh that Man began to defile God.

KENAN means “sorrow”, “dirge” or “elegy.” Again, this was a dark period of history, and parents traditionally used names that referred to circumstances at birth, etc.

MAHALALEL (mahalal) means “blessed” or “praise” and (El) was the name for God. Therefore, Mahalalel traditionally means “the blessed God”. (Side note: you’ll see that many Hebrew names include El, such as Dani-el, “God is my Judge,” Nathani-el, “Gift of God,” etc.)

JARED (yaradh) means “shall come down.” Many scholars attribute this to the time when the “sons of God” “came down” to Earth to corrupt the daughters of men, resulting in the Nephilim (“fallen ones”).

ENOCH means “teaching” or “commencement.” Later in the Bible, we find that Enoch was the first of four generations of preachers.

METHUSELAH (muth) means “death” and (shalach) means “to bring” or “to send forth.” Therefore, his entire name means “his death shall bring.”

LAMECH (root still evident in today’s English meaning “lament”) means in Hebrew context here “despairing.”

NOAH (nacham) means “to bring relief” or “comfort.”

[text continues at: http://www.allabouttruth.org/Bible-codes-2.htm ]
Bible Codes Study: The Genesis Genealogy - Part 2
Now, if we line it all up, here’s what we get:

Hebrew
=========
Adam
Seth
Enosh
Kenan
Mahalalel
Jared
Enoch
Methuselah
Lamech
Noah

English
=========
Man
Appointed
Mortal
Sorrow
The Blessed God
Shall Come Down
Teaching
His Death Shall Bring
The Despairing
Rest, or Comfort

Is it possible that God’s plan of redemption is right here at the beginning of the Bible?

“Man (is) appointed mortal sorrow; (but) the blessed God shall come down teaching (that) His death shall bring (the) despairing rest.”

Bible Codes: The Counter Argument
Of course, some of you will argue that this bible code stretches the original meanings of the Hebrew roots to fit New Testament scripture. Others might argue that this was contrived after the fact. However, you’ll have a hard time convincing us that a group of Jewish rabbis deliberately conspired to hide a summary of the Christian Gospel right here in the first genealogy of their venerated Torah.

Give it some thought. Look up the meanings for yourself. “Test everything. Hold on to the good” (1 Thessalonians 5:21).
"All things derive their life from it [Tao] All things return to it, and it contains them." -- Tao Teh Ching
Rezo

I would be very interested to know more of pre-jewish history, as in hebrew culture that may have existed prior to what is actually in the bible [12,0000 y.a. up until known times; bible does speak of them very simply, but I am interested in more detail, and dont have an impartial enough mind at this time to get information from the psychosphere] --- myself being of hebrew descent.

I have heard that either some sort of jewish vatican type order [or just the vatican itself]exists in which this knowledge is known, but only to very few- who etc. i have no idea.

Possibly there is something like these things in bible code. For example, in the first book of moses there are supposedly many more easily found and related to 'biblical things' than in the other books.

The only difficulty with ELS that I have, is a few things:

1. answers depend on odds. if you do a regular crossword puzzle, there sometimes are real words that are not found on the official word list of words to find, and these might not be relevant to what one is searching for, but may still seem meaningful [but actually not be].

2. context - maybe there are 3-d codes, or other types of ELS other than square matrices in the other books, or between two or more books [i.e. letter 1 in book one, letter 1 book 2, etc. type matrices].

I propose that there must a bible code, on how to properly do the bible code [to screen things out right and interpret them] -

I dont know, correct me if im wrong, but do some ELS softwares use slightly different versions of it?
Bastian

Bible Code and the Torah

hi rezo,
I have two questions:

:?: Surely one must speak Hebrew in order to use this ELS software, is that correct? Otherwise the program will give different results depending on which translation is used.

:?: Also: wasn't the Torah initially passed down in oral form ? If so, how much of it was passed down orally? I would love to hear the Hebrew perspective on how the Torah was passed down :-)

My understanding is that most of the Hebrew scriptures were passed down orally, but I only know what others have told me and what I have read on a few web sites. I found this info below after a quick search on google and I really liked their criteria for selecting a 'Jewish sage'!

The "Oral Torah," was passed down from generation to generation orally, beginning with God speaking to Moses, Moses teaching all he knew to Joshua, etc. The Oral Torah is as valid as the written law, and indeed the Torah refers to the Oral Law when, for example, God tells the Jewish people to slaughter animals in a kosher fashion (causing the least possible amount of pain to the animal). The Torah says to do it "as I have told you" and since there is no written direction in the Torah, it is clear that there was oral commentary to go along with the written word (Deuteronomy 12, 21).

The Jewish people managed to pass down the Oral Torah orally, as God intended, for many years, and indeed, to this very day the story of Chanukah (which took place in 165 B.C.E.) continues to be passed down orally - there is no "Chanukah Magillah" or "Book of Chanukah" in the Jewish scriptures (the Tanach). However, when political persecution threatened the continuation of the oral transmission, the sages began to write down the Oral teachings in what is now known as the Talmud, the Midrash and the Zohar. This, by the way, was done AFTER the written Torah had been translated for Ptolemy Philadelphius, in what came to be known as the Septuagint. It was a bleak day for the Jewish people when they were forced to translate the Torah; the Gentiles admired the poetry and beauty of the Torah, but ultimately it was, for them, just another book. Without the Oral Torah, much of the Torah was misunderstood.
[...]
The Oral Law was first transcribed by the finest sages, "the Men of the Great Assembly" (the Sanhedrin), who were the leaders of Israel. What were the requirements to qualify as a Jewish sage? Just as Moses ordained his student Joshua, so too afterwards did teachers transmit the Oral Law to their students, and the best disciples were ordained by their teachers if they were:

"[W]ise and understanding, scholars of exceptional repute in Torah wisdom, individuals of profound erudition who were also familiar with other branches of secular knowledge, as, for example, medicine, mathematics, and astronomy . . . [Even] for a Beis Din [court] consisting of only three judges [the lowest court in Israel] . . . a candidate had to possess the following seven qualifications: (a) wisdom (b) humility (c) fear of God (d) disinterest in monetary gain (e) love for truth (f) to be beloved by others (g) an impeccable reputation."

(From the Mishnah Torah, Hilchos Sanhedrin 2:1; as quoted in "Legacy of Sinai" by Rabbi Zechariah Fendel, Hashkafah Publications, 1985.)
[...]
Now, how do we know the events and laws were transmitted faithfully? Well, we see Jewish communities dispersed across the globe for millennia: Europe, North Africa, Asia, Yemen, the Middle East. And although they had no central authority and limited means of communication, they all have the exact same Torah and the exact same oral explanations of it. (Obviously, there are some minor differences, but only the type you would expect. What's astounding is how few there are.) Even our Torah scrolls agree to the very last word.

Obviously, therefore, we have a remarkably faithful method of transmission. And the reason is also obvious: We never treated the Torah like a party-game or a 'telephone message.' Rather: "He heard it from his teacher 40 times." "One who studies a chapter 101 times is incomparable to one who studies it only 100 times" "His father left him hundreds of ships, hundreds of fields. but he never saw any of them - rather, he traveled from teacher to teacher and studied Torah." "Rabbi Akiva studied 40 years, Rabbi Yochanan ben Zakai studied 40 years…"
"All things derive their life from it [Tao] All things return to it, and it contains them." -- Tao Teh Ching
Rezo

to answer your first question, yes it certainly would be of use to understand hebrew to get the proper codes uncoded [or just use a classical hebrew dictionary sometimes it would work].

but the 2nd question, im not really sure, there is a consistent oral tradition in judaism but i dont really know when it started. im not really observant so i cant say for sure. all i can say is i am curious about the codes relating to planetary future [read bible code by drosnin].