www.spiritualregression.org

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

NJones

www.spiritualregression.org

Alisima

The site begins good

1. The soul can not be defined....

That part I like.

However, then they start speaking that the soul is immortal, but they contradict that by saying that souls are created by the Source. It is logical to me that everything that is created is NOT immortal/eternal. Only that which is not created does not get destroyed.

They also make clear distinctions between souls, as if there is more than one soul.

And at point 10 (The ultimate goal of all souls appears to be the desire to seek perfection and conjoin with the Source that created them.), I really start wondering. The desire to seek perfection?? That is NOT a souls business.

I like what I read recently, 'The soul is the creation of the ego imagining itself surviving after death.' In other words, there is no soul.

All and all I think, although I don't agree with the site, they still do a good business relieving people from their fear of death.
Don't read my signature.
Frozn

I like what I read recently, 'The soul is the creation of the ego imagining itself surviving after death.' In other words, there is no soul.
You don't agree with that phrase do you? :shock:
However, then they start speaking that the soul is immortal, but they contradict that by saying that souls are created by the Source. It is logical to me that everything that is created is NOT immortal/eternal. Only that which is not created does not get destroyed.
Where is the contradiction? What if the Great Spirit invested small sparks of himself into living things, with the potential to evolve as they choose - to as high of a level as the creator itself? The boundries of "Immortal/Eternal" are unclear to me. It seems that our astral bodies (souls) can survive as long as we wish them to, which if we decide to stop existing, makes us no longer eternal. That or 10e22 Years as stated in TP. I would imagine that if I lived that long, I would be highly evolved enough to no longer need electrons to sustain my existance.

My take is this:

The initial spark was his, everything we have gained by ourselves since then is ours. I think we were created and placed at the very bottom of the evolutionary scale, and evolved past every incarnation before being born human. The idea of being created human to begin with is as rediculous as a spirit starting its first life on Thiaoouba.

Oh, and the soul CAN be defined, but only by the owner. :wink:

Now let me go read this site and I'll be back with my opinion of it...
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
Frozn

Interesting.

Although the writer has much still to learn, he is definately on the right track.

TP agrees with about half of what he wrote, and i agree with another 25%

The rest, I find to be completely incorrect, yet it is good to see that he's on the right track and publicising his 'findings' for others.
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
Robanan

Frozn wrote:The idea of being created human to begin with is as rediculous as a spirit starting its first life on Thiaoouba.
I don't agree. If creation was like it is written in the book it doesn't look ridiculous nor illogical to me.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Frozn

Sorry Robanon, I didn't mean to make it sound as if I think what is written in the book seems rediculous. I just think (keyword, THINK) that since the human being is the highest character on the spiritual level, that being born human would require a certain level of spiritual evolution. Just as a human must start out on a category 1 planet, and evolve to be ready to handle higher states of being; Shouldnt this be true with us, being more highly evolved than other creatures around us?

Heres a quote from TP, emphasis is mine of course:
P. 122 - Thiaoouba Prophecy,
A ‘soukou’ is an Astral body that has lived eighty-one lives in human
physical bodies
, and has lived those lives on different planets or different
categories.
Why does the Thaora distinctly say 'human physical bodies', if that is all that we have lived as? Once again, I believe we were created at the bottom, and through various routes, we all made it to the top of existence, of which we begin at the bottom. Keeping Universal Law in mind, how could it be any other way? There can be no shortcuts, Thao made that clear.

Just consider what I've said. It makes too much sense to me.

- Mike
Vesko

From the chapter "The Seven Masters and the Aura", page 77:
'The Fourth Force had a very important role to play: it had to bring to fruition all that the Spirit had imagined. It 'inserted' thus, an infinitesimal part of the Spirit in the human body. This comprises what you could call the Astral body, which forms one ninth of the esential human being[...]'
I think it is clear from this account of what happened in the imagination of the Spirit in the beginning and what would later happen "outside" his imagination, that the human Astral body is directly inserted from the Spirit into the human physical body, without passing through previous or intermediate insertions (or reincarnations) in physical bodies of other creatures.

The explicit mentioning of "human" in "human physical bodies" could be explained, for example, by Thaora's desire to emphasize that all those reincarnations are human, and not animal. In view of the above conclusion (that there are no previous or intermediate reincarnations with humans), this seems to be the case.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Robanan

From the chapter "The Seven Masters and the Aura", page 77:

Quote:
'The Fourth Force had a very important role to play: it had to bring to fruition all that the Spirit had imagined. It 'inserted' thus, an infinitesimal part of the Spirit in the human body. This comprises what you could call the Astral body, which forms one ninth of the essential human being[...]'

And also from the Chapter "The golden planet", page 54:
‘At the very beginning, The Spirit imagined experiencing feelings through a special creature. He had imagined Man by means of the third force that we will call the ‘Ovoastromic Force’. Thus Man was created.
Frozn wrote:since the human being is the highest character on the spiritual level, that being born human would require a certain level of spiritual evolution. Just as a human must start out on a category 1 planet, and evolve to be ready to handle higher states of being; Shouldnt this be true with us, being more highly evolved than other creatures around us?
I think that on the spiritual level the highest character is the Great Spirit. Among all that the Great Spirit has created, humans are of the highest (most important to the Great Spirit) category. All creatures including humans, all evolve "within" their respective category. "Being born human" seems to have required the Great Spirit to have imagined and created humans within the same category as the Great Spirit is himself. Less evolved humans may look like animals and more evolved animals may look like humans. But Humans are of the human category and Animals are of the animal category.
Frozn wrote:Why does the Thaora distinctly say 'human physical bodies', if that is all that we have lived as? Once again, I believe we were created at the bottom, and through various routes, we all made it to the top of existence, of which we begin at the bottom. Keeping Universal Law in mind, how could it be any other way? There can be no shortcuts, Thao made that clear.
Evolution and development of an astral body had to have started from a very primitive level, my point is that it seems more logical and more intelligent to me that most likely The Great Spirit didn't need to let astral bodies evolve through other categories first before letting them evolve throught his own category.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Yothu

Robanan wrote:Evolution and development of an astral body had to have started from a very primitive level, my point is that it seems more logical and more intelligent to me that most likely The Great Spirit didn't need to let astral bodies evolve through other categories first before letting them evolve throught his own category.
My opinion is very similiar. We (human beings) do not need to evolve from some lower form of life, because our resources (our body for example) are provided by Nature itself. The knowledge, the blueprint of our body and its construction are tasks of Nature and not our personal ones. It is said that when a body dies 81% of our Astral body rejoin our Higherself whereas the rest is being recycled by Nature to build a tree or a human body for example. So, in my opinion, the question whether we developed from a simpler form of life or not is obsolete, regarding above information.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Frozn

:shock: Wow. You three completely destroyed my theory.

I'm open minded enough to weigh the possibilities out. Now I have good intellectual evidence of either one being correct. Perhaps I need to think a little harder about what I think I know. Thank you guys. I never saw it that way.