Origin of the White Race

A place to discuss matters of bygone times that are forgotten, but are recovered so that humanity is no longer condemned to repeat history as it so often does.

Moderator: Moderators

Kestrel

Where did the white race come from.

I think I missed this shame on me.
That or I dident quite comprehend? Caucasins are not immigrants from mars are they ?
Vesko

The mongoloid Martians seem to never have touched Earth. Or am I wrong? Tom thinks that there could be a pyramid on Mars, larger than any pyramid built so far on our planet.
About the white people: the Book says only that they arrived on Earth between the destruction of the Bakaratinians (blacks and yellows) and the arrival of the people from Aremo X3 (Polynesians). I too wondered, just as you, for a long time where they came from. Then, when I listened to the audio interviews this year, I heard Michel explicitly state that they came from another planet. There are simply too many aliens around, and you and I are two of them! Ah, the Book also states that those people arrived in very small numbers.
Then could it be that their planet is nearby and there are still white people living on it? Or could it be that those white people are silently landing on our planet from time to time, and mixing with the populace to study, etc.? If Earth is regularly visited by aliens, as the Book says, it is very probable that more than one race does that. So we know of this Planet X of Arki. We know of the Thiaooubans (Tom and Michel think it's in the Pleiades), and we know that Aremo X3 is near and is a binary system (based on the fact that two suns were visible). I should perhaps mention that we do not know the name of the planet of the so-called greys, but we learn from the book FAQ and the audio interviews that they visit Earth. Of course, we also know of the planet Bakaratini in the Centaur (Centauri) constellation, the best known and investigated constellation, which is 4.4 light years away and consists of 3 stars, Proxima Centauri being the closest to us. Proxima Centauri is a red dwarf; red dwarfs are highly habitable according to recent research, but this one may be too small, almost a brown drawf -- 7 times smaller than Sun, 1/150 of its brightness. Could it be that the blacks and the yellows have been born there with such a skin color as not to reflect much light? In any case, both stars, Alpha Centauri A and Alpha Centauri B are excellent candidates for life. They are slightly bigger and smaller, respectively, than our sun, and are both about the same temperature as our sun. The age of all 3 stars is estimated to be 4.85 billion years, whereas our sun's age is 4.6 billion years.

Data about the Centauri system taken from http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/a ... 30317.html.
An interesting fact from the above link is that about half the stars in the sky that we can all see each night are binary systems. Strange, isn't it? Which brings us to the question where is Aremo X3? The planet where Michel was Labinola was too a binary system, as far as I remember. While reading the book I remember wondering -- whoa -- two planets, each with two suns, isn't that too much? But now I understand, such planets are much more frequent than I thought, and the book reflects this fact :). But let's leave all that for another topic.
So, anyone knowing anything else about the origin of the white people of the original Atlantis?
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Kestrel

Thanks for that post Vesko. It confirms what I thought. It also adds some insight to what I know.

Intresting that they would arrive in small numbers.

Any speculation on what such small numbers represents?

Perhaps smaller scale intersteller vessles. Its hard to say. Why were they coming here then ? Was it to escape a cooling planet, seeking freedom of some sort? Over population?

Whom knows ;) Any takers to discuss this ?
Zark

Vesko wrote:But now I understand, such planets are much more frequent than I thought, and the book reflects this fact :).
Wow, I too had thought that binary system were very rare. And likewise it made me wonder how unlikely it is that they visited a binary system.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Vesko

Hi, Zark, it's good to revisit old posts, isn't it.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Zark

Thanks again, that was an Excellent link.
Alpha Centauri A and B orbit each other at a distance of about 2.2 billion miles (3.6 billion kilometers), a bit more than the distance from the Sun to planet Uranus.
- from http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/a ... 30317.html
and more..
Roughly half of all the points of light in the night sky are actually binary star systems, in which two stars orbit around a common gravitational midpoint. Such systems give off confusing light signatures that in some cases move in the sky, sometimes sending airliners off course and generally confounding attempts to measure their size, distance, substance and movement.

One such binary system was once thought to be a single star. Its frequent winking gave the ancients the creeps, and so they gave the strange object the name Algol, meaning Eye of the Demon.

Algol, modern-day astronomers learned, has a small faint companion star that orbits around it
- from http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/a ... 717-1.html
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Frozn

The Thiaooubans are most certainly wise beyond our definition of wise, and intelligent in the same way. Every sentence in the book has a prescise purpose, don't you agree? If that is the case, then every sentence NOT in the book also has a prescise purpose. As a member of the white race, I found myself VERY unsatisfied with the fact that the origins of all races on Earth except the white one were described in sufficent detail. I had that curious longing in my heart to know just the name of the planet I and others originally came from. For no other reason than to link myself and my history together in a good way.

That is my motive, but there are far worse among the white community. Namely those who consider the white race to be 'supreme' against all logic. This cult, also known as the white brotherhood, the aryan nation and others would surely have embraced the book to further their own movement. This would have been disastarous for the book to be embraced by such people, and would earn it a reputation that would have damaged the book's credibility.

It should be said, that the Nazi regime had fostered the idea of the white race being a tall, blonde hair, blue eyed, fair skinned people who came from Atlantis. In Hitler's time, he devoted a fanatical fervour to uncover truths behind these old legends to promote his twisted idealogy to himself and the masses. We can all witness from this the error in ANY idea of racial greatness, and see exactly where the path leads.

I believe it is for these reasons, and probably more that I'd have never thought of, that more information wasn't in the book about the white race. Sadly, the few have ruined it for the many on this one.

I feel, and this is based solely on intuition, nothing more, that the elusive name of the planet that white man originated from is Poseidon. It resonates so well with me I almost absolutely believe it. I wish I had more information to back that statement up, but this is the best I have. Thank you plato.
Critias by Plato wrote: In the division of the earth Poseidon obtained as his portion the island of Atlantis, and there he begat children whose mother was a mortal...

...Each of the ten kings was absolute in his own city and kingdom. The relations of the different governments to one another were determined by the injunctions of Poseidon, which had been inscribed by the first kings on a column of orichalcum in the temple of Poseidon, at which the kings and princes gathered together and held a festival every fifth and every sixth year alternately. Around the temple ranged the bulls of Poseidon, one of which the ten kings caught and sacrificed, shedding the blood of the victim over the inscription, and vowing not to transgress the laws of their father Poseidon....
When you consider the ancient texts we already know of, when the general consensus is that ancient people were primitive and everything they held in reverance was simply a "god", usually, this turns out to be untrue. Usually the names of great importance come first, the legends and worship after ignorance has beset the masses.

For example, Thoth was a great man from Atlantis, says Thao. It is also written in The emerald tablets of Thoth that he was from Atlantis, and brought sacred wisdom and even technology to the peoples of 'Khem', present day Egypt. In our understanding of Egyptian mythology, Thoth is defined as the Egyptian god of wisdom, when Thoth was a real and mortal person. So it could also be that Poseidon is a real place behind the legend. It isnt a conclusive answer one way or another, but it is still worth considering.
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
Bastian

Frozn wrote:It should be said, that the Nazi regime had fostered the idea of the white race being a tall, blonde hair, blue eyed, fair skinned people who came from Atlantis. In Hitler's time, he devoted a fanatical fervour to uncover truths behind these old legends to promote his twisted idealogy to himself and the masses. We can all witness from this the error in ANY idea of racial greatness, and see exactly where the path leads.
Yes, the nazis are a great example of how pride and arrogance can lead us terribly astray. . and nationalism is just another form of pride.
"All things derive their life from it [Tao] All things return to it, and it contains them." -- Tao Teh Ching
Frozn

Bastian wrote:Yes, the nazis are a great example of how pride and arrogance can lead us terribly astray. . and nationalism is just another form of pride.
Absolutely true!

I am beyond disgusted with the nazi movement's bastardization of a notion that should be near sacred. Every race that exists today is derived from a once noble people, be they from Bakaratini, Aremo X3, [Poseidon], Hebra, or otherwise. If for no other reason, it is surely evidenced by the material and spiritual knowledge to explore the stars and get here in the first place.

To realize that your ancient ancestors were wise and noble beyond our current 'civilization' is a useful (for me) testament to the standards each and every one of us SHOULD be setting ourselves to. Oh how the mighty have fallen. How low have our brothers and sisters' spirits come now, that most have abandoned the pursuit of intangible treasures.
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
ShahKorR

white brotherhood

[quote]This cult, also known as the white brotherhood, the aryan nation and others would surely have embraced the book to further their own movement.

Frozn, I have heard of the white brotherhood through a great deal of sources along my travels.But not much information. Could you please point to the information you have that speaks of the great white brotherhood being evil??? thankyou
When goodness grows weak,
When evil increases,
I make myself a body.
In every age I come back
To deliver the holy,
To destroy the sin of the sinner,
To establish righteousness.

~ Bhagavad Gita
Frozn

I am sorry ShahKorR, I was mistaken. :oops:

I meant white supremist groups. Until I read your other post on 'THE GREAT WHITE BROTHERHOOD' topic did I make the distinction. It is obvious though how I could have made the mistake here. My response to that post explains the rest of my opinion on them. There is no evil that I know of, but there is hardly anything useful in adopting a 'Let's wait till the age of light' perspective, if any.

If you read The Emerald Tablets of Thoth in their entirety (Well, what is available online), you will see where the inspiration from this idealogy came from, and you will also see that the tablets only mentioned things symbolically, which the brotherhood seems to have taken literally. That is my perspective. I encourage you to read them and make up your own mind. and again, sorry for the above confusion.
ShahKorR

no need to apologize frozn. Thnk you for your quick response and yes i agree with
what you said in both of your replies. I have read alot (not all due to time restraints) of the tablets and i understand your explanations. It is unfortunate how everything always will be kind of tainted due to the fact that all knowledge passed down by humans who of course cant seem to get passed the negetivities that they themselves create will with or without realising change important texts due to their misunderstanding and to the detriment.
abut then again was it ment to be that way in the first place??

thanks again
When goodness grows weak,
When evil increases,
I make myself a body.
In every age I come back
To deliver the holy,
To destroy the sin of the sinner,
To establish righteousness.

~ Bhagavad Gita
Frozn

Yes I agree ShahKorR. I have read the entire set of avaiable Emerald tablets, and their encoded wisdom is magnificent, and even still slightly beyond me. Like anything written with true wisdom, it will make more sense with time. I have no idea where the basis of this 4th density idea came from in the first place, and I will try my best to study it. On a side note, Tom Chalko's The Freedom of Choice Readers Forum has some information regarding this very school of thought. This was where I had first heard the notion. A specific link to the topic is Here. Tom uses a funky script on his site, so if that link fails, go to the main page (Above) and put 'density' in the search field.

No need to thank me for responding either, It is my pleasure. One which I try to have daily. Thank YOU for good conversation. :)