Personality vs. Spirituality

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Lena

i took a shorter personality test and this is what i got:
Global Personality Test Results

Stability |||||||||||||||| 66%
Orderliness |||| 20%
Extraversion |||||||||||||||||| 80%

trait snapshot:
messy, disorganized, social, tough, outgoing, rarely worries, self revealing, open, risk taker, likes the unknown, likes large parties, makes friends easily, likes to stand out, likes to make fun of people, reckless, optimistic, positive, strong, does not like to be alone, ambivalent about chaos, abstract, impractical, not good at saving money, fearless, trusting, thrill seeker, not rule conscious, enjoys leadership, strange, loves food, abstract, rarely irritated, anti-authority, attracted to the counter culture
most of it is true except I DON'T like making fun of people, I AM extremely good at saving money, and I DON'T particularly enjoy large parties. I don't see myself at all as an estraversionist by thier definition. its funny how some parts turn out very inaccurate when everything else is pretty much on the spot.

its also interesting that i showed this to my dad and he said it completely described himself even though we have very different views. maybe this proves that spirituality and personality don't necessarily go hand in hand.
Teda

Thanks for your welcome Frozn (and Robanan)
Frozn wrote:If youre new here too then welcome to the forum.
I have been in the dark for awhile, just slowly spreading my wings now.
Although I'm not quite sure 'extremists' is the most suitable definition for that kind of mentality. I would call them people detirmined to answer life's mysteries.
I agree. One who want to evolve but has to do it gently. :wink:

Teda
Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.

- Maori proverb