Iranians study and promote "Civil Disobedience"

Do you want to change our current monetary system? Do you want to be involved in a project to INSPIRE billions of people by providing CONTRAST through EXAMPLIFYING yourself that a prosperous civilisation can be founded based on UNIVERSAL LAWS?

Moderator: Moderators

Alisima

Robanan wrote:A perfect candidate for civil disobedience is the person, who understands why and consciously chooses not to harbour anger and violence.
Obtaining such people in large groups can only be done under the disguise of something religious (read:illusionary.) There are simply to few people who can consciously choose not to harbour anger and violence without being denied anything (Heaven, virgins, etc.) if they do.

Still, however, regardless of all the above, civil disobedience CAN work, but not in every situation, and certainly not with everybody, nor against everybody. If you had practiced civil disobedience against Hitler (just to name someone), I bet you got shot.
Robanan wrote:Did you know that the foundation of the ideology of living in spiritual and material prosperity among the ancient Iranians was based on three simple commandments: Good thoughts, Good words and Good deeds?
Well no, not particularly. Although I do know that many cultures did the same, so I find it not surprising. In fact, almost all societies seem to dwell on such idea's. Or better yet, these are the 'must have's' of any society.
Don't read my signature.
Robanan

Alisima wrote:Obtaining such people in large groups can only be done under the disguise of something religious (read:illusionary.) There are simply to few people who can consciously choose not to harbour anger and violence without being denied anything (Heaven, virgins, etc.) if they do.
Nonsense. Religion promotes and enforces violence by manipulating the faith of the individuals who submit their autonomy and freedom of choice to those whose only intrest is to obtain more followers for the sake of more power and money in order to maintain and sustain the religion itself. Schemes of Obtaining followers are the greatest crimes ever done against humanity.

You say that there are only a few people who can consciously choose not to harbour anger and violence? I say they are many. I base my proof on the fact that our decadent societies are still intact. The one and only reason is that many of us are still practicing tolerance and are living without harbouring anger and violence regardless of the fact that we are all faced with the perils of living in decadent societies.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Robanan

I've been looking in the history of Iran lately, The Iranian people have suffered much from the outcomes of the Islamic revolution and the Iran-Iraq war which started in 1980. So many dead and so many tortured and imprisoned either in Iraq or in the prisons of the current Islamic regime, more still live in exile. I seriously doubt that the Iranian people will decide to amplify this torment upon themselves just to bring the Islamic regime down. So I think I see why they are looking for peaceful ways to overthrow the Islamic regime.

The only thing I consider to be a hindrance for peaceful changes in Iran is confusion all the other parameters seem to be in favour of such changes. I see the source of confusion in Iran based upon two things.

1) Religion
2) The nuclear propaganda

Religion can be counteracted by spirituality and the nuclear propaganda can be counteracted with the promotion of Hydrogen technology.

Surprisingly most of our forum members seem to be intrested in both spirituality and Hydrogen technology. Please if you have time gather the links to relevant coherent information from our forum and other sites and drop them here I we edit and repaste them in a presentable form.

For starters: Who is Mahdi? Why the current president of Iran is dedicating so much attention and will to have him come? please do gather discussable information.

How to introduce Hydrogen awareness to people who are not informed about it at all?
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.