Monitoring the Core Temperature

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

Monitoring the Core Temperature

I am able to get hold of some simple equipment to measure temperature beneath the ground. However, I have no ground to dig as I have no house of my own and if I dig, I need to dig 10m to avoid various of temperature due to season. Anyone live in a tropical weather? with his own land and own house? I could make the equipment and send it to them for monitoring.

bomohwkl post
Vesko

I'm sure there are such people on the forum. Also, needless to say, it is good to advise with Tom on this. I think that only a network of such tools worldwide will be able to achieve something, because at a single spot you really don't know what you are measuring, because you cannot track movements of geomass under you.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Marcus

Re: monitoring the core temperature

Anonymous wrote:I am able to get hold of some simple equipment to measure temperature beneath the ground. However, I have no ground to dig as I have no house of my own and if I dig, I need to dig 10m to avoid various of temperature due to season. Anyone live in a tropical weather? with his own land and own house? I could make the equipment and send it to them for monitoring.

bomohwkl post
I would even be inclined to send to Tom. Although he lives in a pretty cold environment (by Australian standards) he has more than enough land to dig. He even has digging equipment (we used a large drill for fencing).
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Zark

Re: monitoring the core temperature

hi bomo,
nope I don't live in the tropics, although I have thought of moving there.

surely such temperature data would be available from mining companies ? Some companies may have been keeping a record already ..
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
shezmear

In Australia there is a lot of desert, i mean you could dig a 100 holes out there 20 mile apart and nobody would ever know or even find them or even in some of the national parks are prity well deserted all year around.

Example out the back of toms there is a lot of forest with nobody in it, apart from animals and tress and the occasional UFO, I think he was planning to run a similar experiment of his own, maybe you should run it by him.

Although I’m sure you would learn a lot from running this experiment, don’t we already know what is going to happen?

Shezmear
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C