Healing Codes

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

Propaganda

Healing Codes

The nine healing virtues are: Love Joy Peace Patience Kindness Goodness Trust Humility and Slef-Control.

What you do is pick a virtue that you need help with.

For instance, Love has negative emotions such as unforgiveness, resentment, etc.

If you have a negative emotional issue you pick that particular one.

So lets take unforgiveness.

List all of the unforgiveness issues you have with people and yourself.

Describe the emotions you have when you think of each one.

Rate each one from 1-10, 10 being the worst.

Then choose the problem with the highest rating.

Take that emotion you feel with that particular problem and try and remember from your earliest childhood memory a particular time in which you felt that same emotion. This is called your Picture/Finder.

Now comes for the treatment. Each virtue has a special treatment excercise.

Before the treatments you must say a Prayer or Request:

I pray/request that all images, beliefs, and resulting physical issues related to my ____________ [insert problem(s) being worked on] be found, opened, and healed by filling me with the love, life, and light of God. I also ask that the effectiveness of this healing be increased by one hundred times or more.

After you say the Prayer or Request you close your eyes and begin the excercises. Its best done if in a meditation position but your arms may quckly become tired so make sure you have an elbow rest.

While doing your excercises you need to recite a Truth/Focus statement: The following are for Love:

It is safe for me to love myself.

By doing this healing work, I am learning to care for my body. mind, and spirit.

Gods love heals me.

You can pick the above or choose your own. It JUST HAS TO BE TRUE. If its false then your body will react negatively, slowing down the healing process. A false statement if you had cancer would be: I am healthy.

Excercise #1

1. Adams apple with both hands
2. Temple with right hand; Bridge with left hand
3. Temple with both hands
4. Bridge with both hands

At least 6 to 8 minutes for the exercise.
At least 1 to 5 times a day.

Excercise #2

1. Bridge with right hand; Adams apple with left hand
2. Temple with both hands
3. Adams apple with right hand; Jaw with left hand

At least 7 to 9 minutes for the excercise.
At least 2 to 5 times a day.

If you want the healing process to speed up you can do at least 30 mintues or more for each exercise.

Commonly asked questions.

What does "adams apple with both hands" mean?

Since there is no picture that I can think of or find right now I can only describe it the best I can. What you want to do is take your five fingers and point them at the described location on your body. You want your fingernails to be pointing. Touch spot and move hand back 3 inches from desired location. Then do allocated time for each exercise switching evenly.

What are the Healing Codes?

Well as the story goes this mans wife was having bad reactions to antidepressant medication. So one day he called his wife before boarding a plane and when he heard her voice his heart sank because he could tell that she was feeling pretty bad. So when he got on the plane he began to pray and all of the sudden he said that he got somehting like a download. He said he would never forget it. "God?" was giving him through his minds eye a blueprint to heal the body. So why this was happening to him he began writing it down as fast as he could. The rest is history.

I have been using the healing codes for 12 days and its my only focus. All I can say is that you need to jsut try it and see for yourself. People have been reporting miracule after miracule.

The web site: http://www.healingcodes.com
Lena

is it possible to forgive someone who isn't sorry?
Vesko

Lena wrote:is it possible to forgive someone who isn't sorry?
Yes, for example, Jesus Christ from the Christian Bible urges you to do so -- to forgive and pray for enemies. You must do it sincerely (e.g. not in a condescending manner). And it does not mean you should approve of their acts in the slightest (granted the acts are real wrongdoings).
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
shezmear

Originally posted by Lena
is it possible to forgive someone who isn't sorry?

To hold someone in a dark place means you have to stand guard over that dark place, To move on some level of forgiveness is necessary, even if they are not sorry, more often then not it is about coming to grips with your own pain, not whether or not they validate you by saying, “hey I made a mistake”, it would be good, but it seldom happens.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C