Imperialism and racism

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

jamen

Imperialism and racism

This happened in Mexico City, a hotel kicked out a cuban delegation by order of the treasury department in USA!!! An American law was performed in my country, México, :shock:

what a shame,...The Mexico federal goverment did nothing , It was a local goverment (Mexico City) that is doing something..., the Federal goverment must do something against USA,what do you think????? here is the link

http://www.mexiconews.com.mx/17206.html
I am sorry for my English is not my native tongue
InfoSource

jamen wrote:the Federal goverment must do something against USA,what do you think????? here is the link
Well the federal Mexican government can go into talks with Washington to ask them to respect their country as a sovereign nation that's not subject to the US trade embargo laws with Cuba

That approach probably won't work or lead anywhere but it could give the impression to the Mexican people that their government takes this matter seriously

I don’t think this incident is an example of racism by the US. Imperialism maybe because It seems like the US thinks that Mexico is their backyard and that they can do as they please