The Naacal tablets

A place to discuss matters of bygone times that are forgotten, but are recovered so that humanity is no longer condemned to repeat history as it so often does.

Moderator: Moderators

shezmear

The Naacal tablets

In the book "Abduction to the 9th Planet", Thao and the Thaora talk about how the universe begins and Thao makes a reference to “Naacal”.

The Naacals according to James Churchward were “a priestly brotherhood sent from the motherland (Mu) to the colonies to teach the sacred writings, religion and the sciences.”

They had there own language, which was based on symbols with hidden meanings. If you did not have these meanings, then their writing would look just like a series of symbols. Those were written on stone tablets.

Churchward claims to have found those tablets in a monastery in India.

Example: On p. 15 of the "The Lost Continent of Mu", there is a symbol of a leaping dear, frequently found in the Naacal tablets; it is the symbol of the first man. This animal had been selected to symbolize the first man because of its leaping power. Man came to Earth perfectly developed; he “leaped” upon the Earth in his first and original form without going through Nature’s development of life. In other words, he was a special creation.

I was amazed to discover that the records done by Churchward line up almost exactly with the descriptions by Thao and the Thaora, including descriptions of cosmic eggs, the imperishable aspect of human beings (the spirit), and that in the beginning there had been nothing but darkness and the spirit alone, etc.

I find this fascinating, considering the book was copyrighted in 1931.

I recommend buying it on Amazon.com to anybody interested in looking for more information.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Vesko

Thank you for starting a separate, dedicated topic on that. I think it very desirable to draw readers' attention to this more. I have said previously on the forum, and it makes sense to repeat it, that James Churchward's books are the first books one should read after reading Michel's book, and all there starts from those so-called Naacal tablets. When I read the word "Naacal" for the first time in Michel's book, I thought it could possibly be a typo. It has turned out it is not.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?