Possible evidence for nine categories of planets

A place to discuss matters of bygone times that are forgotten, but are recovered so that humanity is no longer condemned to repeat history as it so often does.

Moderator: Moderators

Vesko

Possible evidence for nine categories of planets

Large view

Scanned from the book "Lost Cities of Ancient Lemuria & the Pacific" by David Hatcher Childress, c. 12, p. 387 in the Bulgarian edition from 2003. The description under the illustration reads (translated into English):
An unusual illustration, published in 1869 in the "Journal of the Polynesian Society" by G. L. Young, according to which the world has been created to have nine levels of existence, similar to the Hindu concept of seven levels.
As can be seen from my responses to our member Propaganda on the topic "Who questions TP?" in the "General Discussion" forum, I have tried to contact the aforementioned journal staff. The journal website is http://www.arts.auckland.ac.nz/departme ... cfm?P=9148. Now I can add I have since tried to contact different people from it, several times over several months. I have not got any response. If someone knows for sure whether this picture published in 1869 could still be copyrighted, please tell me. Whatever the case, I strongly believe that no one is harmed by the publication of the illustration on this site.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Lena

this is very insteresting. do you know what the text means?
Vesko

I have absolutely no idea right now, but since the text is in Roman letters, which means that it has been transliterated from the original language by someone living in more or less contemporary times, there is a chance that this someone knows the meaning as well and can tell it to us. It is possible that someone from the journal or scientists working in the field know. Better yet, a native from the location where the picture had been created.

It would also be interesting to read the article that accompanied the illustration, if there are any copies around; it's been about 140 years since the article has been published, though.

Let's hope that it doesn't have to do with an undeciphered or partially undeciphered language, such as some languages from the Pacific, e.g. rongorongo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:U ... ng_systems).

P.S.
I have added this after my initial writing, and it turned out that the language is more or less contemporary. Searching for some words, I have found meanings on various web pages and also in the freely accessible "Maori-Polynesian Comparative Dictionary" at http://www.nzetc.org/tm/scholarly/tei-TreMaor.html. I started posting the meaning of some of the words and phrases, but the post became exceedingly long, so I decided it would be better to conduct a full translation and publish it in a separate document. If someone else does not do that, and I hope they will, I am going to eventually attempt it when I have the time (not soon, because of other pressing work I have). An example: "NGARUE TE FATU-MOANA" means "Ngarue [name of a certain Polynesian god] the [TE] lord [FATU] of the sea [MOANA]" -- as I see it from the picture, a deity that watches over the particular physical level. Another: "MATAU HITI" means "fish-hook [MATAU] monster [HITI]" -- another watcher over the beings on another physical level. The fish-hook symbolised prosperity to the Maori, so that would mean in the end a "god of prosperity", so I think the gods mentioned are not evil, but benevolent, caring gods.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
shezmear

Fascinating…..
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Vesko

Somewhat off-topic, but we are dealing with pictures and symbols here after all: Nice new avatar image (logo), Shezmear! I know you know, but for others' information: it is the looped cross, coming from Mu, representing the four forces of the universe and the Creator in the center (from James Churchward's books). Perhaps we should have a separate discussion topic on that some day.
shezmear

That would be cool, while we are off topic, and you are on topic for something that I wanted to ask you, did you come across a section in James books were he found in an Egyptian tomb instruments that made the sound of nature, such as wind, leaves falling from tree’s…ect?

I have forgotten in which book it is I have at home, and am not really looking forward to going page by page to find it again, as it was only a couple of paragraphs.
J.C
Robanan

I've noticed that the man figures stand in the form of a triangle (a pyramid?) from the second floor in the middle one man figure is connected to the man figure wich stands on TIA RUCA A TAKA (or TUMU PO?),

The connection seems to be dividing the TUI NI AO Hierarchy from the RACI NO Hierarchy, pay attention how each level of each Hierarchy corresponds to a level (or step?) of the pyramid. Like NGARUE TE FATU-MOANA corresponds to the third step on the left side of the pyramid and MATAU HITI corresponds to the 6th step of the right side of the pyramid.

I doubt that the translations availabe are not biased.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Vesko

Robanan: the interpretation has started! I'm sure that some good ideas would come out of this. For example, there are lying, evidently dead bodies in as well as without tombs, only on level 1 and 3 (possibly 2, too). Also, the last 3 outlines (and the 4-th of, I believe, what is depicted as "true heaven" and its giant, much more powerful human /spirits only?/) are distinctly blacker, more solid; actually there's a dotted line and another solid line almost on top of it -- perhaps it's to say it's distinctly harder to pass to those levels.

Shezmear: Are you thinking of 'The Egyptians in their early days excelled in Music. "They constructed their instruments to copy the voices of nature."' ("Sacred Symbols of Mu", chapter X, http://www.my-mu.com/ssm_html/e_ssm13.htm). (The book is freely available, as previously announced on this forum.) I haven't read all the books yet, and I hadn't reached this, but I searched the Internet.
shezmear

Vesko: no this is not it, interesting though, i will have to speed read the books again to find it, when i do, i will post it.
J.C
Yothu

Somewhere I remember vaguely Vesko already described such an illustration as below with its nine categories. Here

The Abyss of hell
Illustration by Sandro Botticelli, 1480

http://www.wga.hu/art/b/botticel/93dante/10hell.jpg
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Psi

Vesko wrote:Somewhat off-topic, but we are dealing with pictures and symbols here after all: Nice new avatar image (logo), Shezmear! I know you know, but for others' information: it is the looped cross, coming from Mu, representing the four forces of the universe and the Creator in the center (from James Churchward's books). Perhaps we should have a separate discussion topic on that some day.
Has a separate discussion started? I'd love to hear more regarding the Four Forces. Apart from what was written in TP, I was fascinated to see Michel draw the symbol in the Japanese videos.

Any thoughts?..
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
~ Socrates
shezmear

I bought all of James churchwards books from amazon in a attempt to understand the whole MU/TP info.

The discriptions are almost the same as TP, in fact to a skeptic he could conclude that Michel may have copied the info from the James churchwards books, (I don`t think he did)but it is that close.

I must confess I don`t really understand, but I do know that according to the James Churchward books, the people of MU lived and practiced the same teaching as Michel was told by the people of thiaoouba about the universe and human beings, that is man being a special being and the creator putting it self into a physical body, the immortality of conscious,four forces, the souls journey to perfection ect, ect.

It is actually quite interesting because the understanding that James gathered was taken from symbols, which to the average person look like the drawings of a child.

I think from memory I was looking for the meaning of naacal, A link http://kjmatthews.users.btopenworld.com ... nts_3.html
J.C