The Coming Of Tan - The Biaviians

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

BlackwaterPower

2,000 Years Ago

Robanan wrote:
I have been reading the Thiaoouba Prophecy and I just rechecked what you said I didn't find the evidence you are talking about.
2,000 years ago, Jesus came. Jesus was from Thiaoouba according to the book. 2000 years before that, Moses was from Naxiti, and was going to be transferred to Thiaoouba after death, but chose to lead the people from Egypt. I don't know about 2,000 years before that but Thiaoouba Prophecy was talking about that they did lead some more people out of a certain land.

And someone mentioned earlier about the symbols. I don't know a lot about my symbol. I don't know the full meaning of the symbol that I have but I know that it matches my vibrations according to Riley. Honestly, someone gave me some advice. Someone told me to stick with one thing and stop confusing yourself over many things. Stick with that one thing and believe it to the fullest. I don't know the full meaning of any of this. Thiaoouba Prophecy nor the coming of O' Qua Tangin Wann as this alien is called. All I know is to have some type of faith that it's going to be okay in the the end no matter what. I do believe that the Bible has a lot of alien history in it, and that is what, I believe, that the Revelations are tied to - aliens.
Frozn

BlackWaterPower, I have been reading this topic for a few days, and have only now gotten around to looking at thecomingoftan.com. After 5 minutes I am 99% certain it's a fraud, and the other 1% only there for the sake of open-mindedness. Excerpts like this worry me:

"Purchase further the documented data ~ book~ The Coming of Tan, so that he may not be found wanting of the necessitations to continue this work."

Specifically the phrase, "The documented data". The aliens are capable of interstellar travel and the salvation of mankind, can speak english, yet they dont know what a book is. That strikes me as crafted to sound alien, in fact all of what I read did. BlackWaterPower, Please understand that I mean no offense when I ask, but I must know. What compels you to believe this to be true? What clicks?
BlackWaterPower wrote:Honestly, someone gave me some advice. Someone told me to stick with one thing and stop confusing yourself over many things. Stick with that one thing and believe it to the fullest.
And you believed that advice without question? You must constantly question what you think you know to eventually find the truth. Getting bombarded with several different sides all claiming to be the same truth CAN be confusing. But it is better to be confused on the path to figuring out the truth than taking a shortcut and believing blindly. I'm not trying to say Thiaoouba Prophecy is the only truth there is. I cannot even prove that any of it happened, but I believe it to be true because it makes perfect sense to me. I always weigh scrutiny against it objectively, rather than emotionally defend what is written. Go over Riley's site again and tell me if you can see the same red flags that all of us here do.
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
Robanan

BlackwaterPower wrote:2,000 years ago, Jesus came. Jesus was from Thiaoouba according to the book. 2000 years before that, Moses was from Naxiti, and was going to be transferred to Thiaoouba after death, but chose to lead the people from Egypt. I don't know about 2,000 years before that but Thiaoouba Prophecy was talking about that they did lead some more people out of a certain land.
If to be exact the date is 2006 already, then:
‘On the planet Naxiti, a planet of the eighth category, a man by the name of
Xioxtin had just died. His Astral body was waiting to be reincarnated on
Thiaoouba, when it was put to him, that instead, he might be the liberator of the
Hebrews. He agreed to this and went to Earth as Moses.

-Thiaoouba prophecy, page 136
ok , and from http://www.mustardseed.net/timeline/timeline3.html we find out that according to the timeline of the bible:
c.1450 BC Moses leads the Israelites from Egypt and through the Red Sea. In the desert the Law is given. Israelites refuse to enter Canaan and as a result wander the desert for forty years.
c.1410 BC Joshua leads next generation of Israelites into Canaan.
I introduced this information just to tell you that there is no evidence to support the panic which has triggered you to establish and hold yourself firmly in the belief system of your choice. As you say "every 2,000 years something happens that has a relationship with them" not that I'm aiming to mock you but you are just imagining things. Further, the TP book clearly states that the people from Thiaoouba lately have been taking or contacting a member of our civilization every 100 years. This pretty much sums up all that there is to it.

I even have some excellent news for you; so If you would have been reading the Thiaoouba Prophecy book more attentively you could have noticed that the electrons of your astral body have a very long life span (approximately ten billion trillion of our years). This means that your astral body has the chance to evolve for a very long time still. The Biaviians don't seem to be aware of this fact at all. If they were they would have known how pointless and stupid is to distribute "salvation tickets" in the universe.
BlackwaterPower wrote: don't know a lot about my symbol. I don't know the full meaning of the symbol that I have but I know that it matches my vibrations according to Riley. Honestly, someone gave me some advice. Someone told me to stick with one thing and stop confusing yourself over many things. Stick with that one thing and believe it to the fullest. I don't know the full meaning of any of this. Thiaoouba Prophecy nor the coming of O' Qua Tangin Wann as this alien is called. All I know is to have some type of faith that it's going to be okay in the the end no matter what.
Frozn and others have pretty much said everything you need to pay attention to, so as always the choice is yours either you choose to increase your ability to understand and enjoy true Freedom or not. Noone would be able to achieve anything in the universe without knowing what it is.
BlackwaterPower

I have to give credit to all. You have all stated your minds clearly. Since I was a kid, I always wanted to see something. I asked God to see if I could see an angel. Never got to. I used to see other things when I was little, but now I can't. I asked God again when I got saved around 18ish to see an angel. I didn't. Now this is an opportunity to see something and to explore new heights. This could be it right here. There is nothing wrong with exploration. I explore my spirituality every day. Anyway though, I do question the symbols and the Biaviians. Never stop questioning. I question everything about my spirituality and about myself. I have built on to my spirituality for years now and will continue to build on it because knowledge is power. It is Blackwater Power....
Robanan

:) :D
anonymousbeing

Re: 2,000 Years Ago

BlackwaterPower wrote: I don't know the full meaning of the symbol that I have but I know that it matches my vibrations according to Riley.
I think individual vibration is unique. That's implicitly implied in TP at page
Something about him drew my attention. He was familiar -it was as though I knew him but didn’t quite recognise him, made up as he was. In a flash I had the answer from Lationusi: ‘it’s me, Michel, during another life. You don’t recognise me but you are aware of my astral vibrations in that body.’
However, it is imposible to dismiss the possibility that to design a "general" vibration tuning to general people.
Bastian

Re: Material Help

anonymousbeing wrote:It is what you can understand from it which is important. Can you buy spiritual progress? I think this discussion is useless.
I bought my copy of "Abduction to the Ninth Planet", does that count ? :-P No, actually I do agree with you :O

Hey, I am of course quite skeptical about this story and of course we need to be highly cautious about what we believe..

Is the story false because he asked for money? When I bought my copy of Michel's book, where did all that money go? It went to Dr. Chalko I suppose and maybe some of it went to Mr Desmarquet... but did that invalidate the message? Chalko and Desmarquet both have to eat, pay bills, etc. I don't mind that I paid them money.

Should I condemn his story because it is too fanciful to believe? Many would say that about the story of a second Jesus dying in Japan. Try recounting that story to a scholar and I reckon they would have a good laugh :-)

So then, I hold an opinion that it is a scam. It is just an opinion and nothing more. I do not wish to pretend that I have rock solid evidence when in fact I don't.
"All things derive their life from it [Tao] All things return to it, and it contains them." -- Tao Teh Ching
Frozn

Bastian, the difference is, Thao didnt have 10 guest spots on Thiaoouba.com telling us to buy more books. I don't know if you had the chance to check http://www.thecomingoftan.com/ but my take on the site is that it is 100% crafted. It just struck me that way. The same way the truth in TP rang out to me as I read it, red flags from Tan's readings jumped out at me. And no, I do not have any evidence of it being a fraud, nor do I care whether someone believes it. I chose not to, that's all.
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
Psi

BlackwaterPower wrote:The Bible says that there is a rapture to come ...
Just to clarify, the expression 'rapture', as implied by born-again Christians, is not mentioned anywhere in the Bible. It is a relatively new expression invented by the so-called chosen few who believe they will be saved in the End of Days which, apparently, is now (although the End Times have been coming since the day Jesus was killed ... one day, I guess, they'll be right).

Check out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapture
The Rapture is an event in certain systems of Christian eschatology (the study of the end times) in which it is believed that all born-again Christians will be taken from Earth into Heaven by Jesus Christ. Although almost all forms of Christianity believe that those who are "saved" will have eternal life, the term "rapture" is usually applied specifically to the belief that Christians will be "taken" into Heaven at a specific moment. Its introduction and popularization in Christian belief is relatively recent, and the teachings of older Churches do not include any such doctrine.
Emphasis is mine.

Sorry if I appear 'picky' by swooping on this one line, but I think it's important to be clear - it's too easy to accept things as read - I know I have been guilty of that as much as anyone.

Bastian wrote:
anonymousbeing wrote:It is what you can understand from it which is important. Can you buy spiritual progress? I think this discussion is useless.
… Is the story false because he asked for money? When I bought my copy of Michel's book, where did all that money go? It went to Dr. Chalko I suppose and maybe some of it went to Mr Desmarquet... but did that invalidate the message? Chalko and Desmarquet both have to eat, pay bills, etc. I don't mind that I paid them money..
Bastian, you make an important point.

There are many people who have it in their heads that if you’re a spiritual person dispensing spiritual ‘products and services’ – be they books, such as TP, or energy healings or even guidance / instruction – then you should provide these freely.

That’s a lovely gesture – especially when someone who wants something for nothing expects it – but it’s not very practical since spiritual people have to eat, pay bills, just like everyone else.

No doubt I am opening up a can of worms by discussing this. Those of you who have ‘regular, non-spiritual’ jobs (the majority I suspect) would not think for a moment of going to work for free. You want to get paid, you need to get paid because we all live in a material world and that comes at a cost.

The same, of course, applies to spiritual people.

Michel always charged for his books as well as for his lectures. The prices were not absorbent but fair – and they allowed him to continue his work – sharing his message. Tom gives people the opportunity to buy or gain his books freely but he still charges for his chakra shirts and his weekend retreats. And so he should.

In fact, both he and I and Michel and I have discussed this very subject some time ago: Too often, things that are given away for free are considered worthless which actually defeats the purpose of giving them away – if you can afford to do so.

Having said that, there are many free things that are worthless – be it marketing hype or maybe a freebie to get you in the door.

I agree with earlier posts – we need to be mindful of clear rip-offs – people who are just in it for a buck. But we also have to be mindful that there are genuine people who have not only chosen a spiritual path but have also given up well-paying jobs in many cases so that they can help others find the Way.

Man cannot live by bread alone – and even if you could – you still need money to buy the dough.
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
~ Socrates
Zark

BlackwaterPower wrote:I asked God to see if I could see an angel. Never got to. [...]
I did once.. but only in a dream. The power of that ones love I could feel it, and being so very tall.. I felt just like a little child next to its mother. I hugged her, and then the dream ended. Still makes me near tears even though it was a long time ago. How can I be so emotional over such a brief encounter? Imagine what it is like for Michel !

Why did she come to me? I can only guess. At that part of my life I was very lonely, sad, and being treated awfully by others.. and I called out to them at night. I had great affection for them, and that my heart reached out to them.

It was quite a vivid dream.. From memory: I could really feel something like static electricity when I awoke and when I closed my eyes there was this swirling pattern that vaguely resembles the picture in my 'avatar' to the left..
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Zark

Psi wrote:In fact, both he and I and Michel and I have discussed this very subject some time ago: Too often, things that are given away for free are considered worthless which actually defeats the purpose of giving them away – if you can afford to do so.
Absolutely. The common false perception is: the more difficult a thing is to obtain the more it will profit their soul..
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
PyroKinetic

Uh the coming of tan is 100% fraud, its so stupid, i went to see the site and all i can say is STUPIDITY.