Tranced - A movie that hypnotizes you!

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Yothu

Tranced - A movie that hypnotizes you!

A short passage of the movie's producers homepage:
Tranced is a movie like no other in existence. For decades the motion picture industry has been attempting to create new ways for the audience to experience what the characters on the screen experience. On May 19th, that day will have arrived. Tranced is produced, written and stars Marshall Sylver, the Greatest Hypnotist of All Time, and will allow audience members to truly experience the movie in a whole new way. Tranced will hypnotize willing audience members to participate with the movie in a way no other movie going experience ever has. When the characters on the screen get hot or cold, so does the audience. When they ride a roller coaster, audience members will feel as though they too are riding the same ride.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
ptex

I must say that I find hypnotism still very risky specially because, apparently, there are numerous cases of hypnotized people being dependent on the hypnotizer, meaning it can take part (or all - depending on the level of susceptibility of the person involved) the freedom of choice of those people.

Therefore, I'm not willing to take chances on this!!
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Alisima

Well, it is definitely good data for psychologists.
Don't read my signature.
Zio

... If anyway noticed, everybody around you is hypnotising you: Publicity EVERYWHERE :evil: , subliminal messages in all form of media, politics, your supposely "friends", etc. etc. You are lucky if someone hypnotise you for good reasons...