Catholic Church Modifications of the Bible

A place to discuss matters of bygone times that are forgotten, but are recovered so that humanity is no longer condemned to repeat history as it so often does.

Moderator: Moderators

shezmear

yes, very true...
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Zio

I love your research Zark ^^, Pyro, you and me are all "officials" christians...

Anyway, I have made a parable, or just a metaphor... It's in my MSN MySpace, so I'm quoting myself:
10. Cupbearer
Wisdom is the cup, Knowledge is the water. If you don't have wisdom, water will be spilled when you receive it. How do you drink your water? How is your cup? It is different according to what Wisdom you have. You may taste it differently. If the cup has a sharp edge, you won't like the water. If it is rounded, you will like it. The color of the cup is important, because it says how you view the water. Black or White? Red or Turquoise? Black is for bad, White is for good, but the Truth is transparent. The more your cup is defined, the more the water tastes good. What does your cup looks like?
My brother finished the bible with a white colored cup ^^. I'm going to read it as transparent.