Periodic Table

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

soulrider

Periodic Table

Ok, I'm NO science guru, nor am I a mathematician, but I do know knowledge...

In theory, the periodic table CANNOT be changed? ie: Helium into Hydrogen??? Well, my long time mate has worked out how to do this... I shouldn't be posting this, but what the F - aye???

It's the biggest form of FREE ENERGY that will exist today! :wink: He's now scared as hell on how to sell/produce it????
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.
Rezo

I know of a company 'blacklight power inc' in nj...anyway they do this process, using plasma, where supposedly the electrons jump to fractioned energy levels, thereby producing a 'controlled' energy release. They say its safe. Im not a sciency guy myself, either, but am familiar with some concepts.

Is it something like that, soulrider? I certainly hope this kind of technology can be used for energy [electricity/transportation/heating/cooling] soon...

all this reminds me of the sefton galaxy model for the atom..ever see it???

updated: http://users.accesscomm.ca/john/

this model, quite frankly, blows me away. Remember the article from bioresonant, about heisenberg, the electron, the whole problem w/the uncertainty principle? The encoding of reality w/intelligent rules? This model seems to answer that, at least I think so, in terms of explaining atoms.

only thing w/blacklight power, is , well: "engineering of new pharmaceuticals and materials at the molecular level.." Im not so sure I want this....pharmaceuticals are bad enough, but pharmaceuticals [synthetic isolates completely removed from a natural delivery system] on a NANOscale [hmmm, irony?] cant be a GOOD thing, can it?

reference:

http://www.blacklightpower.com/applications.shtml [under 'millsian software' ...]