Ormus

Discussion on preserving Nature: preventing the pollution, destruction and disbalancing of the finely-tuned natural ecosystems on our planet.

Moderator: Moderators

Alisima

Ormus

Don't read my signature.
Zio

Didn't read it all, but :shock: sigh, to think of it, most people think cancer is untreatable. But as far as I know now, I've seen MANY cures to it... And it explains how to make it (though I think we need to do it with at least basic chemistry tools, no?)

P.S: OMG he uses GDV from Tom's friend/coworker :P
survivor

Very interesting [thanks alisima] that would also explain why it is best to pick 'fresh herbs' early in the morning.

The article has links, including this one; http://www.subtleenergies.com/ORMUS/tw/barrybio.htm
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
Alisima

I've order some dead sea salt and I am planning to extract these so called m-state materials. I still need various chemical supplies/tools/jars, but the process of extraction is fairly simple. It may take a while though, before I have the stuff together and find time to do it all. I hope to put some of the Ormus on various plants this summer and see what the result will be.
Don't read my signature.
survivor

Oh, Alisima, I'm almost envy. This has me really interested. I may try some experiment myself. (I'm very close to the ocean). Recently, after reading T.Chalkos cooking book (me and Tom have alot in common when it comes to food).. anyway, Tom talks of sprouting your own seeds, which I'm doing now - since I find a packet of 'grow your own sprouts'. I like to experiment....
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
Alisima

Well, I've found out there are several ways of extracting the m-state material from the water. The most easiest ones I've found used magnets. Since the m-state materials are superconductive they tend to avoid magnets; that is, they repel magnets, or rather, the magnet repels them. In any case, if you have a T-shaped tube with water running through where one of the outputs is inside a magnetic ring with the North pole against the water current, the water splits into two streams: one is ordinary water and the other is water with m-state material. http://www.geocities.com/undergsci/mstate/sinktrap.html shows the design.

Although this design isn't the best one (it is possible to have a more effeciënt, purer output), it is certainly the easiest to make.

For anyone interested in making a complexer design, or just fond of reading, goto: http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/articles.htm
Don't read my signature.
ptex

Alisima,

I won't be able to thank you enough for coming up with this link and this topic!!!
I will be trying to create my own m-state matter and other Ormus elements and I'll put them to the test and thus we'll be able to independently test them and report the results. I encourage others to do the same!

Health is one of the greatest gifts we all have and we seem to appreciate it only when we don't have it anymore, therefore if we confirm that Ormus elements are indeed even half of what's claimed to be that miraculous, then this is a significant step forward for all of us because I'm certain that each and everyone of us will know what to do next to help restore the health of those in need around us, including our beloved ones.

Well done!! :thumleft:
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth