The grays - another source

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Andreas

The grays - another source

Hi everybody, if you're interested in more information about the Grays, I recommend you read Whitley Striebers books about his encounters with alien visitors that most likely are the Grays. After reading his series, I'm quite certain that he is one of the 150 people mentioned in The Book.

Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitley_Strieber

Anyone read them already? What do you think?
shezmear

Hi Andreas, I have seen his moive and read his book majestic, and my gut tells me that something about him does not ring true, I could be wrong, but it`s just a gut thing...
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Andreas

I haven't seen the movie, but knowing Hollywood I'm not sure about the accuracy. :) Would be interesting to watch though. Majestic is a fictional work, so I think the best source is Communion, his first book. I haven't read it in a long time, but I remember a few things where I thought "this is very similar to The Book". His two next books were interesting too. I must read them again now!
ShahKorR

Sometime around late 90's i remember seeing him in an interview where he suddenly says that one of the implants he had in him started to operate when he talked about "them". My gut said to me that he was/is sowing disinformation to create fear about ET's and what is coming. The best disinformation is the truth with a slight twist. For the wise just read between his lines.

Question: Has anyone heard of Cristoforo barbato? and "The Jesuit footage" ?? or the S.I.V(Servizio Informazioni Del Vaticano) Vatican Secret Service? Some things are quite interesting about that! S.I.V was apparently set up after ET's landed at Muroc Air force base now known as Edwards airforce base in 1954 and met with President Eisenhower,military officials and a Bishop of los angeles was also present, He of course left immediately after and headed straight to a meeting with the pope Pius XII.

e.g. Vatican launched a satellite that was assembelled in Area51 and launched into orbit by an Auroura protoype craft! It spotted planetX back in 1995. It was leaked from this S.I.V by a monk yes thats right monks playing intelligence agents. Please point me in the direction of that info as it is most interesting.

This was from an article in Nexus magazineVol14 No2.

Please let me know!
When goodness grows weak,
When evil increases,
I make myself a body.
In every age I come back
To deliver the holy,
To destroy the sin of the sinner,
To establish righteousness.

~ Bhagavad Gita
legiwei

Re: The grays - another source

Andreas wrote:Hi everybody, if you're interested in more information about the Grays, I recommend you read Whitley Striebers books about his encounters with alien visitors that most likely are the Grays. After reading his series, I'm quite certain that he is one of the 150 people mentioned in The Book.

If memory serves me right, the 150 people is not the people that has been "abducted" by the Grays. Both are two seperate topics, must have got them mix up I suppose.

150 is the number of people that have visited Thiaoouba and recently, only Desmarquet has made it in the last 100 years again if memory serves me right.

And about the Grays, it is in a seperate interview that Michael comfirms that Gray has been observing us as they are a race capable of space travel however unfortunately their problems are very much like us and as a result, they have lost their immune system. And it seems that we are also losing ours and so Grays are observing us to learn something out of it possibly to help them. And Michael says that there are couple of thousands instead of the reportedly millions of people kidnapped and have things implanted in them.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Rezo

150 are the number of earthlings who are said to have been implanted w/mini-cameras *by* grays, so they can monitor their immune systems and try to help themselves. Thats where 150 comes from, only this: the rest of reports are said to be due to collective hallucination. Thiaooubans are monitoring *this activity* [the grays doing the research].
I only say 'said to be' because its all so unbelievable, even to me. Here is the link:

"what about grays and other aliens seen on earth?"

http://www.thiaoouba.com/faq.htm - do a find function youll go right to it, its about 1/2 way down the page.

The concept of collective hallucination interests me - and other posts on this site have recently pointed me in the direction of the late James Churchward, I refer to a story he told when he was in India, he met who he said was a very old man. Very interesting, check it out. I wonder, are there any noninvasive human parapsychology research experiments on earth that have explored this phenomenon? Id be interested to read about it. As for famous people I have no idea - but I have seen on sightings and strange universe when it still was on the air over here in the US - about those who say they were implanted w/*something* I barely remember it. Sorry not much help I guess. If its harmless though, then its harmless.

Theres lots of sites out there who say aliens are 'out to get us' - this comes from the fear of the unknown - and there are those who claim to have witnessed firsthand things like shape-shifting of humans into reptilian form; 'malevolent beings' like reptoids, abuse etc - on earth, underground etc and all of this - 4th dimension etc - one very interesting individual is Credo Mutwa, one of the last Zulu Sanusi shamans - I am curious about whether or not he may have been implanted, but its really anyones guess who got it and who did not. From what I remember he seemed pretty sure it was a negative experience.

If its harmless activity, which people from Thiaoouba said pose no danger, I suppose when the Grays find a cure, they will remove the implants. Ive seen Credo's movie and much of it makes me wonder if he had just been hallucinating or not. Of course he seems sincere and this makes it trickier for me to understand what happened to him. Then theres Arizona Wilder also. I wish I knew if their experiences were authentic or not. Realizing this comment may go against some of TP, on the surface - I dont think it does, b/c, on the faq page it says 'fake alarms' but fails to explain about this, which I wish it did - since so many people are curious about it, to me it would also stand to reason that it be debunked at least a little bit - I guess I'm saying I wish that was in the book as well so this part could be clearer - I suppose it depends if, as an alien, it were to be viewed as interference or non-interference to tell earth people about it.
Psi

Andreas wrote:Hi everybody, if you're interested in more information about the Grays, I recommend you read Whitley Striebers books about his encounters with alien visitors that most likely are the Grays. After reading his series, I'm quite certain that he is one of the 150 people mentioned in The Book.

I am not sure what Whitney Strieber experienced was actual ET contact - and it seems he isn’t sure himself. He has said as much in later interviews and on his own web site.

Just from the Wikipedia link you provided, there are two passages that support this.

This relates to his first and most famous ET book, which was made into a movie:
On December 26, 1985, Strieber reportedly had an experience in which he thought he was abducted from his cabin in upstate New York by non-human beings of some kind. He wrote about these experiences in his first non-fiction book, the best-selling Communion (1987). Communion is generally interpreted as a claim of alien abduction, but Strieber says that he draws no firm conclusions about the nature or source of his experience. He refers to the beings as "the visitors," a name chosen to be as neutral as possible, and leaves open the possibility that they are not extraterrestrials and even that they exist only in his mind. He has repeatedly expressed his frustration with what he feels are fantastic claims incorrectly attributed to him.
And this relates to one of his latest ET books:
In the pre-dawn hours of June 6, 1998, Strieber was reportedly visited in his Toronto hotel room by a mysterious but apparently human man, who delivered an unsolicited lecture covering various subjects from spirituality to the environment. The man gave no name, but Strieber has taken to referring to him as the "Master of the Key." Strieber first reported the visit in his online journal in 1998 and later gave a more complete account in his self-published book The Key (2001). Skeptics have pointed out that The Key and the 1998 journal entries give very different (not contradictory, but largely non-overlapping) accounts of what the man said. Strieber has mentioned his own misgivings about the truth of The Key, admitting the possibility that he made it all up. [1]
The following are direct quotes from Whitney. They are part of his online journal. If you take the time to read the entire entry, you’ll see that he tos and fros regarding the ET encounter which inspired the book. But, for the purposes of this discussion, I have just included selected quotes where he questions the whole experience.
I must say that I continue to be mystified by the Key. It's so ironic that so much paranormal experience would come to me, a person easily convinced by the paranormal.

… Unless, of course, I was making the whole thing up. Frankly, from that day to this, the possibility has always troubled me.

… But still in all, somewhere in the back of my mind, I held out the possibility that I, and I alone, might be the author of the Key.
Source: http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/?id=194

I hate to burst anyone’s bubble … but … we should remember that Whitney was an accomplished writer (both journalist and novelist) before his supposed abductions. So, even by his own admission, he may have manufactured some or all of these alien experiences – either consciously or subconsciously.
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
~ Socrates
Ptah

I think Whitley’s the real deal.

I also think that When Michel was told about the 150, he was told this for a reason. For security purposes. I also think that the number of Abductees is far more vast. 100,000s of people have scar marks. Hallucinations do not produce fast healing scars and implants. Its that simple.

But there’s a reason for the security. I think that the secret government are able to get their hands on a few real abductees, impart false and misleading information in them. The other angle is for abductees to keep their mouths shut, this encourages them to keep searching for answers. The one real fact that the whole abduction scene misses with Michel’s case is that he asks for people to think for themselves. In one of Whitley’s books he addresses NINE knocks. In communion a wand like devise shows the world exploding. I think, he assumes this as a metaphor. Real Abduction cases the Grays hardly say anything at all.
Even in abduction books large beautiful elder type people show up and seem to be in charge and control.
Betty Andressons case in one of her dealings with the grays she is lead into a room that the light shines on the inside of the objects, almost so bright she cannot look at it, very similar to the ninth planet.

Another reason for the security is to ensure the subject stays taboo. There is an overwhelming amount of disinformation campaign done by the government. It would also help the grays in their agenda. I tend to think there is a very ancient plan being played out. If we as humans stop our active part in this plan, of THINKING we will suffer the consequences.

Michel’s case will be proved latter in history as the planet goes into upheaval.
soulrider

I don't have much confidence in Whitley - just a gut feeling.

Not sure about this either? At first glance I thought it was poorly created, but then I watched the full doco and now although not too sure, not confident its fake either.

The footage in question:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_eY7R7Hjgs

Taken from this 2hr Documentry:
http://www.jonhs.net/freemovies/area_51.htm

I'm interested in hearing your thoughts?

*sorry if these links have been posted before - I DID do a search before posting.
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.
Rezo

Dzopa?

anyone ever hear of the 'Dzopa' or 'Dropa stone' story that Hartwig Hausdorf talks about? He calls it 'Chinese Roswell' where 12000 years ago, craft carrying Gray people crashed in bayan kara ula mountains in what is now Western China, some survived and their discs [on surface not too different from bi discs but with several distinguishing features] were said to have alien writing on it, in a spiral, etc. Even there is discussion in link below, of hybrid descendents, etc. which officially were dismissed as mercury poisoning - check it out.

history channel did a piece, you can find it on youtube just by typing 'chinese roswell', but I also found this informative:

http://www.inquiring-mines.com/dropas_h ... ecture.htm
Robanan

What I think is that the grays don't need "authorization" from the US government to collect "genetic information" from earth. On the other hand what has been said about the health problems grays face when they come to earth, and the gray's revelations about reincarnation are consistent with what information we have regarding such things from TP and other trustworthy sources.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Rezo

Im looking more into a jim nichols video regarding Cristoforo Barbato and the SIV meeting wiht pope pius xii, with tall, nordic aliens - indeed this was interesting to discover, especially ironic was what was said in the video, quoting I believe, Pius the 12th, regarding the tall nordic beings as being parallel authority to the catholic church [nice, huh :? ]...of course, being tall and nordic doesnt necessarily mean they are from Thiaoouba, and, it surprises me a little bit they would come here to earth, to meet with them [? maybe b/c many people still follow/listen to this body].

http://www.ufopatrol.com/video/Jim-Nich ... ix-MUFON-3 [reference begins around 3 min in, starts w/Eisenhower. Then at 6:45 in, 13:07 in, re: pleiadian contact, and paraphrased quote respectively].

keep in mind, the lecture makes frequent mention of nordic pleiadians warning us of 'archons' in part 2 - [grays, reptiloids], and in this one, also explained about grays exchanging military tech w/the US in exchange for our DNA...which I won't guess about [speculated to death already].
joao vieira

Use your minds, when Jesus came he did not teach any leader or priest, when Thiaoouba came they did not take any president or pope, they took a farmer..
Thao even criticizes the Catholic Church... Even if there was a contact with Eisenhower witch i seriously doubt it has achieved 0...