Critical Point in History?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Essene

Interesting topic...

Sidetracking a bit I think a suitable 'physical' place does or will exist with Tom's retreat. Especially if he has implemented his project to build a meditation platform down near his little waterfall which is a wonderful piece of secluded nature. The idea is someone can go down there by themselves and undertake meditation and or purification of the body (fasting). It has all the things necessary for undertaking such a spiritual journey as perscribed by even Jesus in the Essene scrolls. Clean water, clean air, sunshine, seclusion. Nothing else is needed.

I was going to help him build it a few months ago on a second visit but it turned out that I didn't go for various reasons.

Although I plan on either visiting him again in the next year or so to undertake a proper fast and attempt to astral travel. I was even thinking of doing it next summer coming in the welsh mountains. I know a perfect place with a waterfall and although it's not as isolated it will do if nothing else can be found.

Tom also charges a very reasonable price for his stays and let me stay completely free of charge, but then I tried to earn my keep my doing jobs for him and I was but a student and I still had to pay 300 dollars for the flights. Even with paying for the flights it was the cheapest and best holiday yet to date.

Another interesting thing was that Jesus preferred the cat to any animal and praised it as such.

I had a great cat whom I would sit between my lap when I attempted to do mild meditation. The drone of his purr sure helped :)
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Essene

Another thing...

Whilst an optimist at heart I really cannot see the people of the world changing fast enough to even save the planet and hence their physical selves let alone their spiritual selves. We live in a global society which needs to be almost taken down to bed rock and for it to be rebuilt from lessons learnt.

The way I see it for the world to be salvaged we need instant action. A whole new system based on sustainable resources, population control, and wise leadership.

The sad thing is that whilst Tom and others are setting the perfect example few enough people can appreciate it let alone act and follow it.

We need to stop looking at our world and thinking 'why?' but to look at a world which can be and think 'why not?'. I mean who really decided that the norm is to work 5 days a week, who really decided that we have to pay for energy which can be obtained freely, who decided that typical families nowadays need 2 working partners to pay for a mortgage when only 30 years ago we only needed one. Both parents having to work is one of the main reasons for just dysfunction in todays families but I will not go into that.

I think one of the best things that this 'critical' percentage of people can do is to provide examples and put into action the teachings of TP and TFOC for other to draw upon. Even if you have only recommended the book to a person who is asking questions and it changes their outlook on life as much as it did yours then you've done a good job. That way as many people can grow spiritually as possible.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Ptah

"Since we have no idea on which side of the "wheel of life" we're on, although it leaves me wondering what will happen the next lifetime in case I don't "upgrade" this time"

I dont think it matters on what side you are on, the wheel of life is the role of a charater in a play. The real person behind the actor is far more vast.
joao vieira

Re: Critical Point in History?

basically nobody really gets this passage... Tom's description is the one that makes more sense...
( it is really intriguing, the passage )
Robanan, Learning to love is to me one of hardest lessons in life.... Jesus said very wisely that miserable is the body that depends on another body and miserable is the spirit that depends on both...

I seriously doubt people on Earth truly understand love, most people confuse love with dependency and lie to themselves deeply.
I dont think Love is nonsense far from it, i just have to agree with Tom that for the majority is an empty word much like spirit or god.
But i do think you're one of the most intelligent persons posting here.
I'll leave a pertinent question that has always intrigued me, have we existed since the Beginning?

Glad for the forum, although a pity it has only nearly 600 members out of a pool of some 2 billion Internet users.
Robanan

joao vieira wrote:have we existed since the Beginning?
Tom has a fascinating way of explaining this, he basically says that the electrons we use up have existed since the beginning; but our "selves" are most likely to have asked for autonomy and we are most likely to have been granted the gift of autonomy by the GI in our conscious course of evolution before we start our journey through the various categories of planets, starting from the first category.

This means that it has never been too late to start learning and evolving in the universe, and the resources used up for hosting the evolution process of consciousness constantly cycle to satisfy the intellectual needs of everyone including the Great Spirit.

Gosh imagine all that, just talking about it makes me feel euphoric...
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Robanan

One more thing, I delved into what is happening in the world for a while and something amazing is happening about the "critical point in history".

Many governments as well as their related institutions, including and not limited to the monetary system, media, political parties and politicians, religion institutions, scientific institutions have set themselves on a path toward making themselves completely irrelevant in the universe and the thing is... many people are picking that up. What's absolutely fascinating is that every single thing these institutions do is just making it worse for them, accelerating their downfall. Some speculate that the dollar and the euro is what is going to fall first.

I'd like to urge everyone who is involved to double their efforts in reaching out to as many people as possible with whatever you think would be most effective to wake them up. Many people are not still ready to grasp sophisticated ideas like the message of TP but in 90% of cases they enjoy the freedom of choice, other than that you will need to take extra care in finding what could inspire them to do their own research, in the right direction.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
joao vieira

Its hard to motivate myself sometimes when people around me dont have a desire to understand me, this is a feeling that i have gotten used to, what helps me a LOT is to remember that no matter how much i'd like my will to prevail i cannot and should not limit anyones freedom of choice, have tried that and it hurts much more.

I agree :D its never late to learn, im 28 and got back to school, it feels good to learn but i am continuously amazed with how little people contempt themselves i am also amazed with how obviously lost (myself included) most of us truly are (the lack of a real objective) one higher than making money or being better then their partners/friends or winning, the joy of remembering where i was and where i am now is only shaken by the lack of love in my life witch has been a great lesson for me i cannot deny it, probably i would be another guy that says that love happens witch is a grave lie.. of course i have loved before just not without creating ridiculous expectations witch cause great distress anxiety disappointment envy jealousy, anger... Anyway no point in rushing a matter of such great importance.

My attitude to inspire people to think is simple, to be a living example, i wont be recommending TFoC or TP to anyone anymore, i give my opinion now only when i know it will be listened to, people judge to much by the cover and when they see a young man they always say and mostly think "what does this kid know about life" too many times i have tried to express my views only to see them interrupted or despised, as far as my experience goes, people seem to need to relate everything with materialism and so its worse if you try to tell them everything comes from within, that everything HAS to happen in their minds first, people miss it on purpose (everyone around them doesnt care anyway) or because they are not evolved enough.

How much stupidity comes from the notion of "there is no life after death"?
How many people get drunk, drugged, dived in lust, emerged in their bodies under the premise that "you only live once"?

lol.. in my first philosophy classes look what i have "learned" that birth is not our choice, that life is not our choice, that our historical environment is not our choice, that our parents is not our choice, that common sense is vulgar opinion!! Common sense that has been described by thiaooubians as one of the key elements of a good leader...
How can truth arise in the midst of so much falsehood?
For this reason i say that this world could very well unlock every "secret" in the universe that it wouldnt be enough, we lack principles.
shezmear

joao vieira that was a pretty good post I enjoyed your honesty. I can relate to some of your thoughts. The truth of our life here on Earth is self evident when you really try and make a difference and try to understand how to improve it. Certain events and interactions take place which tell you how and why things are the way they are.
"It`s not that people have not read some book some were that the world is the way it is...it is that they are not interested"...TC
The books are written you can go find them in a afternoon. Anyone can.
Hell you can talk with your higher self in a near death experience type epic life changing fashion in 3 months of practice meditating 1 hour a day. I did it.
TC says try everyday for 3 months and you will fall over an experience he was right...you can`t help but run into one.
You can see the man behind the curtain answer all your questions..find the very thing that many people search for in 3 months from your "bed room".
It cost nothing.
I often find it amazing that people are so quick to offer their opinions masquerading as facts...if you seek you will find.JC....and you will.Just be ready for the guys that have not sort have not found and want to take you out.
And you can`t change the world on your own...Even if you are right and win the arguments.. if nobody cares then it does not matter. You're screaming at the abyss.
It`s not inconceivable to see how some people arrive at questions like ..save the world?..for whom?..who deserves it?.
If you seek the answers are self evident. Truth does not change we just move closer to it…we begin to discern the watermark.
I`m as always in a couple of minds about it.
1, The planet will burn and all the *** will burn with it…Woott! I get to go home early…and do what?..I don`t know just be at peace.
2, There is a intervention from ets which causes a shift in global awareness…this is highly unlikely.
3, Nothing changes the world carry`s on and in 100 years from now everybody is dyeing very young due to some sort of genetic anomalies induced by GMO crops, pollutions and what ever else they have going on.
This is why I always preach someone from Thiaoouba showing up would be good.We can`t do it on our own.The power of the TV and all that glitters is to great.We all got mobile phones that make pan cakes and we don`t want to rock the boat. I would show up if I could find someone that was searching.If I was from a planet that had it together and I could see people trying I would help those that were trying to make a difference.

However...Maybe I would not if I thought of them as monkeys....

You got to laugh in TP when a great Thora says certain events must take place!!!.
If it really bothers you there big fella why not get off your big pink cushion and come and help people..?
Oh wait..you want Micheal to do it?
o.k heads up…he can`t …no of us can o.k?…there's too many…there is to many *** in the matrix….noone can do it.
Most of us gather memorable and usable knowledge by direct experience. We need something to touch and feel and look at.
Which means you need to come down off your pink cushion and show yourself…oh but wait…you don`t want us to know your there?..or we are not ready for a visitation?..but then why right a book?....
Oh you want us to know you are there..but not see you…guys I`m seeing a bit of a pattern here…..Hell why don`t you just talk from a booming cloud or burning bush..they really worked out last time……

When et psychology meets Earth psychology it`s epic in it`s miss fire….it`s a fail.

It accrued to me most of the lower ets don`t show up to assist..they show up to see how the butchering is coming along...you follow?.They come to watch the slaughter and see if it is a threat to them.Their not here to help.... their here to quarantine.

They did show up at some point with the option of open communication but that moment has passed.

They have been practicing disarming nukes and all weapons for years.

By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
shezmear

You have to look at the decision you're putting before people when you ask them to take advice from TP and change the world.
Follow some advice from people who you can`t see, risk life and limb and persecution to make the world a better place…
Or go back to eating McDonald and watching TV?
Hhhhmmmmm……..????
You see there is a never ending supply of people willing to cater to your entertainment and distraction needs on this planet. There is a war for your attention.
Which would you choose..?
Why not make the decision….
Follow a new path with friends from other worlds .
Even though it is tough the way forward is possible. Make it real.
Or eat McDonalds and watch TV?
You have to understand people of earth are stupid most of them would sleep with their daughters if you made it legal.
Of course there is always the possibility TP is a hoax.
Don`t bet it is not.
J.C
Greg

‘A certain percentage of these people are arriving at a very critical point in history and we feel that the time has come to try to assist them. If they will listen, we can ensure that they take the right path. This is why you have been chosen...’
I just wanted to chime in with a possible slightly different way to look at this quote.

First of all, remember that this planet is the way it is on purpose. It is a category 1 planet and you are guaranteed a constant stream of less-evolved people to populate it. Lesser evolved people are not to be looked down on by anyone, but are to be HELPED by those who are more evolved. We all started at the bottom.

Now, I would like to point out that a key feature of lesser-evolved folk is that they tend to be "followers". The less evolved one is, the less creative they are and the fewer decisions they are able to make for themselves. The examples of good category 1 civilizations given in the book (mainly Mu and some early Earth people) involved highly evolved people being strong leaders and showing the way for others. This is the ideal arrangement of the whole universe, even in the greater consciousness system. At every level, those who are more evolved should lead those who are less evolved, but ONLY to the point where they are not violating freedom of choice or helping too much. Finding this balance is a yet another lesson that people who are more evolved have to start paying attention to more and more.

Currently, the way things are arranged on Earth we do not necessarily have the most evolved people in places of power. The lesser evolved people being born onto this planet are not coming into a good category 1 learning environment because from day one they are taught to pursue materialism and are made to feel that is their only choice to be successful. Of course category 1 is supposed to be difficult and full of suffering, but ideally people would at least know the direction they are trying to go in.

This is the biggest crisis we face! Remember that two of the biggest examples of the Thiaooubans intervening on Earth were when they destroyed the temple of the corrupt priests and then again did the same thing in Sodom and Gomorrah. They did this because it is not acceptable to have a system that twists the "followers" right from the beginning. Then later they made sure the Nazis didn't win because they were poor leaders. This time the problem is planet-wide and it will not be a coincidence if Nature destroys this "so-called civilization". History repeats itself.

Viewing the quote in this light, the "certain percentage" are those who have evolved enough that their current life lesson includes making tough decisions that will affect whether Earth can find a new way to do things or have to be wiped out. The more evolved you are, the greater your responsibility, and the greater the consequences of your actions. I hope I am not sharing a secret I shouldn't be, but let me relate a little tidbit that Tom Chalko told me about Michel: As you all know Michel viewed all of his past lives. He told Tom that he had made it up as far as category seven, but in his last life he "messed up bad". When I asked Tom what he meant he said that he was in a position of great responsibility and failed those below him in some way. Perhaps his current life as a soukou/writing the book and all that is some sort of atonement, but that is just my speculation.

So what does that mean for each of us? I am not interested in spiritual pissing contests and trying to say who is more evolved, included in the percentage and all that. Perhaps that is part of the reason the passage was left not fully explained to begin with. But I am trying to say that if you are an intelligent, informed person (like all of you reading this!) then your personal range of choices is wider than if you were otherwise and that means you have additional responsibility to all of your peers to help them out!
shezmear

Hi Greg you make some I think valid points I will think about it then respond..that`s a great post you made... :sail:
J.C
shezmear

He told Tom that he had made it up as far as category seven, but in his last life he "messed up bad". When I asked Tom what he meant he said that he was in a position of great responsibility and failed those below him in some way.

Yeah..I`m glad you brought this up so I don`t sound like a crazy person..."evidently" he was ordering people to kill each other if that gives you an idea how far he went.Which I might add managing power is a very hard thing to do.Particularly ultimate power.I don`t judge the man in fact I can empathize.This last life was no told to him till after he finished the book.I don`t get that but that is how the story goes.

But I am trying to say that if you are an intelligent, informed person (like all of you reading this!) then your personal range of choices is wider than if you were otherwise and that means you have additional responsibility to all of your peers to help them out!

For my own part I am not authorized no informed enough to help anybody out that might change in the future but I don`t know enough...and what I really want to know can`t be answered.... yet.

Viewing the quote in this light, the "certain percentage" are those who have evolved enough that their current life lesson includes making tough decisions that will affect whether Earth can find a new way to do things or have to be wiped out.

This one above has me a little confused..I`m not sure what you mean....

But Greg right on.... it`s nice to see someone who is not normally on the forum say some thing which I think is generally insightful in a way that I can appreciate....
J.C
Greg

For my own part I am not authorized no informed enough to help anybody out that might change in the future but I don`t know enough...and what I really want to know can`t be answered.... yet.
Everyone can make some contribution to others. It will be more or less for each person, but we can all do something. And what is it you really want to know?
This one above has me a little confused..I`m not sure what you mean....
I mean that some people have a fairly limited decision space so for them it doesn't matter as much. Their lessons are more focused on being nice to their family, not being angry all the time, etc. The basic social values that this planet is mainly for. Then there are others who are taking on more responsibility with how their actions affect their community, country, planet, etc. A lot of people might do this a little bit, but there are going to be some where this kind of action becomes an important part of their life.
But Greg right on.... it`s nice to see someone who is not normally on the forum say some thing which I think is generally insightful in a way that I can appreciate....
shezmear

Everyone can make some contribution to others. It will be more or less for each person, but we can all do something. And what is it you really want to know?

The truth...absolute truth....
I want to know with out the shades of grey.
I want to be free.
I want the love that never ends.

I want the truth

I don`t want to hide behind some vale... some social construct of a personality were the Earth is still flat.

Were we talk about the weather because our society due to it`s celebrated ignorance does not allow us to say what we really feel and mean.

I want to go right to the end and see what matters.

J.C
Rezo

truth is definitely at least worth persevering for. thank you for bringing forth some pretty important information.

... too often we hear something inspiring, but in the end have a perpetual 'dream' that we fit around our life, versus upgrading the life towards the goal...

if that makes sense.