Dr. Greer discusses our collective dependency on fossil fuel

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

TempUser

Disclosure Project(VIDEOS)
That's a link to the First video out of 12.
You can find the rest on the list of similar or more from user(on the same site).

Well, actually I'm surprised you didn't mention this Shezmear.
But...he has experienced a kind of Contact with ET's back in the past.
It's what started all of this. I don't believe he was abducted but I don't remember.
I'm going to have to watch to hear the story again. Here's a link to the first video
in which he explains how this all started and the [ET]story behind it.

I still wonder if he's read TP.... :?:
It doesn't matter how many books you have read, how many lectures you have heard - What matters is what you actually UNDERSTAND from them today about the universe and your particular role in it" -Thomas J. Chalko
shezmear

yer you know I new about his ET contact but it is so hard to verify, and it all sounds a bit woo woo, so I don`t focus on that, It`s like I have herd the info but I don`t really know what it all means....
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
TempUser

I feel that I understand your attitude.

But if I remember correctly some of the messages from the ET's he had contact with...they were very similar to that of the Thiaooubans, and their intentions appear to be just as pure.
That's part of the reason why I wonder if he's read TP. He mentions the fake abductees and I just want to know what he makes of Michel and his story.

Should you decide to look in to what I'm talking about. I suggest you check out the video I posted up...it's up to you though.

Nice internet accent btw...kinda kool. :wink:
It doesn't matter how many books you have read, how many lectures you have heard - What matters is what you actually UNDERSTAND from them today about the universe and your particular role in it" -Thomas J. Chalko
shezmear

AaronNZM wrote:I feel that I understand your attitude.

But if I remember correctly some of the messages from the ET's he had contact with...they were very similar to that of the Thiaooubans, and their intentions appear to be just as pure.
That's part of the reason why I wonder if he's read TP. He mentions the fake abductees and I just want to know what he makes of Michel and his story.

Should you decide to look in to what I'm talking about. I suggest you check out the video I posted up...it's up to you though.

Nice internet accent btw...kinda kool. :wink:
I`ll go over it again, I have not thrown it out, I`m just need to look it over further...
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C