Why Is "She and I" Not Available at Bioresonant?

Official information, announcements and interviews in the press, on TV, radio.

Moderator: Moderators

Why Is "She and I" Not Available at Bioresonant?

Why is "She and I" not available on Bioresonant and anyway, does anyone know a source in Europa where I can purchase a copy? Is there a summary of the book or of any of the content available on the net?

offtopic: I registered for an account here, yet is it to be activated manually? Or did I do something wrong?
VeskoP

Re: Why is "She and I" not available at Bioresonan

Hello, Yothu, and welcome to this forum!
Guest wrote:Why is "She and I" not available on Bioresonant and anyway, does anyone know a source in Europa where I can purchase a copy? Is there a summary of the book or of any of the content available on the net?
I don't know why it isn't available there or anywhere; you can ask Tom Chalko from Bioresonant. Likely there isn't demand for it as it's not so important as Michel's first book. But at the same, it is a very good book, and knowing that Michel wrote it after the "abduction" means one must read it. :) Myself I didn't know about it until Marcus told me last year. I was really excited and like the book very much.
I see you are from Vienna; I am from Europe, too (Sofia), and bought it from Mindbodyspirit Internet Bookshop, http://www.mindbodyspirit.com.au. They have excellent service, and you don't need a credit card to purchase.
offtopic: I registered for an account here, yet is it to be activated manually? Or did I do something wrong?
The registration page says that you need to check your e-mail and activate your account.
But no need to do that now -- I've already activated it for you.

Cheers,
Vesko
Last edited by VeskoP on Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VeskoP

I see that you have a German translation of "Learn to See Your Aura" by Tom Chalko. Perhaps you translated it and put it there yourself? Congratulations!
GreatIntellect

What's "She and I" about, anyway?
Vesko

About parenting and is based on real events, albeit not experienced by Michel himself.

We've posted about it before, and I've already posted the short text on the back cover. See the topic "Other Books?" in the "General Discussion" section. I don't want to give a direct link because links can break with current forum software.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Vesko

By the way, this book and "Thiaoouba Prophecy" are really cheap in comparison with other books -- only 19 AUD without shipping.
I am currently waiting to receive the "Abduction to the Ninth Planet" edition of Michel's book. Like "She and I", I have ordered it from the same place I have mentioned above.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
GreatIntellect

I'll check it out.

I own the Abduction to the 9th planet version, and I've been flipping through the online version of TP. They don't seem much different, but I kept coming across little details that I didn't remember reading about before, so maybe I'm just unobservant. :P
Zark

GreatIntellect wrote:I kept coming across little details that I didn't remember reading about before, so maybe I'm just unobservant. :P
that happens to me too ! :sunny:
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams