Exploring Psi

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

sammyooba

Exploring Psi

http://www.psipog.net/ebook.html

Click one of the blue links after you click the link and you should get an E-Book.

This guide was what I used to start with PSI related things.
Robanan

Dear Friend, Thank you for sharing. It would also be outmost precious for us if you include your own view, and the experiences and understanding that you gained by practicing psionics.

Thank you again.
sammyooba

Okay, I'll share a bit:

I myself, am not very good at PSI related things. My brother however, who dragged me into this, was able to perform Psychokinesis, moving material with will power, in just 1 day! I practice from time to time, but I find myself only being able to make a PSI ball, a ball of PSI, I've tried telepathy and Psychokinesis but have failed miserably even up to today. I've done this for a year now.

From this, I can tell you that some people are naturally better at doing this, maybe it has to do with how long you've lived. Though do not underestimate my knowledge of PSI even though I suck at it. :o I've read alot into it.

I think the gap between basic and advanced PSI is opening your third eye. You should know when you've opened your third eye, it's a feeling that cannot go unnoticed, people describe it as "seeing a beam of light".

I have tried desperatly to open it, but I cannot to this day, while my brother opened his in only 3 days.

Once you open your third eye, you can "look within you", speak with your past lives (I was told that I had 2), connect to differenet planes, seeing Spirits, etc..

(When my brother went to get his eye checked, the eye scanner caught a third eye, and the Glasses Person was shocked..)

Ghosts and Demons

From reading TP, we all know Ghosts are real, but demons? Demons, when advanced PSI'ers connect to a plane called the Astral Planes, they claim to see lots of Demons, and they attack you, but they say their easy to kill. Also in this Astral Plane, you have your own Castle, and nothing is as it seems, everything about it is different than our physical laws, and you becomed more spiritually attuned since you can draw energy easier. You can also meet your past lives here according to people who've done this.

I was told that the Astral Planes was like a MMORPG, but it's real life, and once you die, you don't come back.

I THINK playing with PSI has its consequences

You are tampering with the unknown, and you may hurt yourself, for example, there is a certain advanced type of kinesis where you are able to reconstruct your genes and regenerate cells at will. By changing your genes, your attitude may change and you may harm yourself.

Also, my brother stopped PSI when he said he was "attacked by the devil". I cannot comfirm whether is what actually a devil or not, but it was truely an unforgettable experience when I see my brother break down crying. You should understand that he is very tough, and I've never seen him cry before except for when he had this experience, and a time when he cut his fingers off. He explained it as fear, a fear trillions of times as fearful as the most scary thing you can think of. Now that must be a scary experience for him. (I remember him having candles before a mirror)

So from this, I can't say PSI related things is completly safe. Also, I've heard that if you aren't ready, and you open your third eye, you could die because your third eye is holding back an immense amount of 'something', forgot, and once it opens, and if you aren't ready, you may be overwhelmed.

Of course my whole knowledge is too vast too post in 1 thread.., but I'll just say of these things to consider for now.

Well, here's a nice videos I found on youtube about some monks, and their PSI/Chi usage. They can do some pretty incredible things with it. And you can trust this is not phony since it's by NATIONAL GEOGRAPHICS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_WZcQoS ... ed&search=

Also, something

My brother was able to make his bones stronger, it's a kung fu technique (I think), and there's also one where you can compact Chi/PSI into your muscles to make it tougher, it's called Iron Shirt Packing.

My brother was able to do this, he packed a bunch of Chi/PSI into his stomach, and let me punch it, and he felt nothing.. My blow was completly absorbed by this method of defense. He was afraid to do "Iron Egg" technique though, who wouldn't be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0yA0thdHB8