healing the higher self!

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

Ptah

healing the higher self!

Is it possible to heal the higherself say from noise damage.

I would love to share ideas on how this may be done. As in the TP noise damage affects it, like a power tool affects a TV screen. Is it possible that a noise of could help heal it. Could it heal itself?
brettmtl

I think it would be a natural process, it all depends on the length of time and the severity of the damage.

I think meditation and sitting in nature would be the best environment to enhance this process. We also create our reality through out thoughts, so I would generate a really clear mental picture of the life I want to live, and then start living into that future.

I would also pray and forgive myself for what I have done.

Have fun :D
Robanan

Talking in the context of the book, it seems that your higher self doesn't get damage. It's your astral body that can become damaged meaning not physically electron damage even, but the software encoded on it seems to be vunerable to incoherent overwriting, the source of which can be noise percieved over long periods of time unconsciously. I belive your consciousness is fail proof and can filter noise away from damaging your astral body given that you use it, and avoid getting used to (hence subconsciously accepting) noise input.
Rezo

I also believe this, Robanan, but never quite knew how to explain it. This is it. But I think past a certain point if the noise becomes annoying long enough, even if you arent 'used' to it, it can still do its damage. Because in the book it says for noise, something like 'the body initiates psychic defenses, but not so for the astral body'.

We already have some technologies for quieter operating machines, such as a quiet fan for your bed, or the air ionizers [my old one broke]. In my opinion one of the most important current uses for technology is developing more noiseless ones for all sorts of everyday uses. Perhaps, noise cancellation? Ultimately, not fighting gravity, or the flow of electrons is where 'electronic technology' [any product using electricity to 'pick things up and move them around' [quote from Tom's gravity paper, I remembered it]] needs to go, if we continue to want to keep using it into our future.