Coming Back from the 7th Category

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Marcus

Coming back from the 7th Category

Michel was once in existence on a seventh category planet.

Wouldn't many catastrophes occur to him as described by Thao coming back to category one? Or is it just when one 'physically' comes to a lower category planet from a more advanced one in one lifetime? As described in the book, regarding the descendants of the Jewish race.
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Vesko

Re: Coming back from the 7th Category

Marcus, of course you know the answer :). Many catastrophies would not occur to him since he has been reborn on this first-category planet. On the other hand, isn't it really a big deal that he was once on 7th category -- imagine how advanced he had been. We must remember that it is always easy to fall to the bottom, no matter how high you are. Can we imagine that people such as Thao must stringently control each and every their thought, without exceptions? That makes me surely feel vastly inferior -- but I know I should not condemn myself, I must simply discipline myself and learn. :(
Last edited by Vesko on Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Marcus

Thanks Vesselin. Honestly I wasn't so sure but now re-reading my question, it becomes blantantly obvious.

It must be a monumental effort from our point of view to be able to control each and every thought. Thao has had 216 lives to perfect this though :D
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Meedan

Marcus Collins wrote:Michel was once in existence on a seventh category planet.

:shock: I didn't know this, where did you get this information from?

This is interesting, since only a few hundred years ago, Michel was an alcoholic german miner.
With Love
Kestrel

Meedan wrote:
Marcus Collins wrote:Michel was once in existence on a seventh category planet.

:shock: I didn't know this, where did you get this information from?

This is interesting, since only a few hundred years ago, Michel was an alcoholic german miner.
Same thought here. I must have missed this information.
Lachie

It was in Michael Meanwell's audio tapes.

We should note: Michel *says* he was on a seventh level planet. There isn't really any way for us to verify this.

On the topic of stray thoughts...

You know, sometimes I feel really guilty for having fun on this planet. I realised that I like my life so far... most things are set up well, or I've modified them to suit my likings. I, for the most part, enjoy my life and suffer not at all. I feel guilty a bit for that. Does anyone have similar feelings? I suppose i should note that I have followed the Path away from suffering - perhaps this is my reward?

Lach
God is a games designer =]
Kestrel

I don't think you should feel guilty about you're choices you've made allready. If you enjoy life thats good I think, you're making the best out of what little understanding you have. You could however feel guilty about choices that you know are illogical that you're planning to make. Because thought and action are two diffrent things. If you're going to do something shall we say "stupid" then you need to discipline you'reself. Even in the face of personal ridicule. This is to show proof to yourself that you understand more the very universe which you are a citizen of.
Zark

Lachie wrote:Does anyone have similar feelings? I suppose i should note that I have followed the Path away from suffering - perhaps this is my reward?
Could it be Karma? I have suffered somewhat (and still do), so I am curious.. what path would this be? My guess is that you mean the Buddhist path to end all suffering..

with metta,
z
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
dloheb

Yeah, he said so in an asian interview he had..

something to the likes of "I once lived on a category seven planet, but the Thiaooubans, even with their great technology and spiritual knowledge, do not know why I came back to a level one."
Lena

they say you cannot tread through mud and still come out clean on the other end. Perhaps Michel made a sacrifice by chosing this life and in the process he is helping us further our spiritual progression with the book?
Jesus made a similar sacrifice by living on this earth to teach us.
Vesko

Dloheb, are you sure you remember correctly Michel's words? This cannot be, being as advanced as Thiaooubans are described in the book.

Lena, I don't know about Michel, but be sure that it was in Jesus Christ's spiritual interest to sacrifice. True sacrifice is not what most people mean by sacrifice. One profits spiritually from true sacrifice. If the person who sacrifices does not profit spiritually from the act, the act is stupidity, not sacrifice.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Yothu

I can confirm Michel's words mentioned by dloheb. In one part of the 3-part japanese interview series he mentiones that "normally you don't jump like this, even the people on Thiaoouba don't know why I came back to numer one."
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Lena

then maybe it's simply a mistake, like the mistake of dejavu. seems like a really big mistake, though, so it probably wasn't :roll: who knows.
Robanan

Let's not spoil the fun of living on our planet for Michel :)

It can be simply because he himself wanted to test if he can apply what he has learned in a kindergarden. No doubt such people were the best candidates for communicating the message of the book. And why would thiaooubians tell michel the reason if he has to live through it himself?
Yothu

It's not the point why they would not tell him, but that they say that they themselves do not know why he "came back" to category 1.

At least this is how I understood Michel in those japanese TV interviews.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.